It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Greggers

99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth

Great idea for a disaster movie pitch!

It's been done. About 100 times.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth

Where in Hollywood, that's totally irrelevant. Perfect!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You've never seen a Trump supporter I see. Oh you'll show me a fringe group that supports him...Clinton has very few actual supporters. Look at her rallies. Jesus, your threads are repetitive. The same anti-Trump tripe every time.

Except she has approximately 2.5 million more votes than Trump.

Anytime you point out Hillary's 2.5 million vote lead, you should precede it with a "Trigger Warning" for the snowflakes who can't handle such inconvenient truths.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Where in Hollywood, that's totally irrelevant. Perfect!

Playdough and Therapy dogs for you. Bone75 isn't going to eat all that.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
93 million didn't vote.

So by popular vote rules we shouldn't have a president.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The left gets triggered darling

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: eNumbra

Professional liars being the bastions of truth...

Never said that; just that your notion that they wouldn't know what they're talking about when calling someone a snake-oil salesman was absurd.

originally posted by: JinMI
93 million didn't vote.

So by popular vote rules we shouldn't have a president.

I'm okay with this; I think more people should be.
edit on 12/2/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Developers are despised in their industry for being everything McFarlane laments.

I was a Realtor here in FlL selling new homes. I agree with that statement.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

My point is beLIEving anything they're talking about is where the whole joke begins. All the rest is the punchline no matter how long that line may be (like in a thread like this).

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My point was that they love Obama but yet their view of Trump is exactly how all politicians have been for the past 50 years or so. But fair enough.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Razmijix because: sigh

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

The left gets triggered darling

I have it on good authority that only Eskimos get triggered. The rest of the world gets irritated, annoyed, angry, or some variation thereof.

Although, according to a research study conducted by the University of Ohio, people who use the word triggered in a serious manner to describe the emotional state of others are 75% more likely than the general population to be mentally disabled.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: spirit_horse

Kind of feels like his strongest online supporters come off as bargain bin spammers for the lowest common denominator.

Aww, that's cute. Is that some of the Hollywood superiority belief? I don't think most of the country actually agrees with your whole premise. I will wait and see what Trump does before I will trash him.

Good for you... in the meantime, I'll just say I agree with Seth, that Trump is easily recognizable to Hollywood people as a con man. The ego, the narcissism, the objectification of women, the entitlement, the low class braggart... the penchant for retaliation and litigation... He's the puke you have to navigate around. It's just sad to see so many good people duped by him.
edit on 2-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
My point is beLIEving anything they're talking about is where the whole joke begins. All the rest is the punchline no matter how long that line may be (like in a thread like this).

You were a Trump supporter, were you not?
edit on 12/2/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Greggers

Heh that is funny.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Against Queen SJW, you betcha! I'd support a crap throwing spider monkey from Hollyweird before I would a career criminal such as her back in the White House.
edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Although, according to a research study conducted by the University of Ohio, people who use the word triggered in a serious manner to describe the emotional state of others are 75% more likely than the general population to be mentally disabled.

Please tell me no federal funding went into such a study.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Please tell me no federal funding went into such a study.

All of it did. Every last dime. Hell, they threw money into it we don't even have. 5 Trillion USD.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Seth misses the whole point. The Hillary suck factor was at nuclear levels.

TRUMP won not because people believe in him, but because hillary sucked that bad.

She was the only person in this planet that could out scandal, out lie, out con, and out slime Trump. For (insert your god) sake She was under criminal investigation until the election.

The DNC manipulation to force hillary as the alternative was why trump won. People voted for trump as a f u gesture to politicians like hillary.

edit on 491231America/ChicagoFri, 02 Dec 2016 23:49:02 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Seth misses the whole point. The Hillary suck factor was at nuclear levels.

TRUMP won not because people believe in him, but because hillary sucked that bad.

She was the only person in this planet that could out scandal, out lie, out con, and out slime Trump. For (insert your god) sake She was under criminal investigation until the election.

The DNC manipulation to force hillary as the alternative was why trump won. People voted for trump as a f u gesture to politicians like hillary.

Not quite. That's the lie you were sold by a con man.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Razmijix
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My point was that they love Obama but yet their view of Trump is exactly how all politicians have been for the past 50 years or so. But fair enough.

Overtly racist and authoritarian? Not really... Actually I take the racist part back... 50 years ago... probably some pretty overtly racist stuff said.
edit on 3-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join