It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

By the Way , I just heard this " Alt-Right " Controversy is over 200 People who comprise it and Preach White Racist Hate to each other . The MSM has Turned and Twisted this Story to the Point of accusing All White Americans to being Members of it . Meanwhile , Thousands of Liberals Support Anarchy in the Streets without a Peep out of the MSM in Condemning it . Oh the Hypocrocy !

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Tell me, how well does that theory play out with societies Number Two actor class (the politicks)? They're clueless about the Real World despite having to deal with constituents. Would you expect better from societies ultimate spoiled brats class that half of their year they spend it in character as somebody else, and the other half they spend it at aristocratic resorts and in their uppity plush gated enclaves with their Eyes Wide Shut??

Nothing better than 'Studio EnvironMENTALISTs' who after singing We Are The World they sign autographs on their way to their private jet so they can go masquerade their way down a red carpet paparazzi entrance exam en route to tell everyone else to burn less fossil fuels.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

every year movies come out that enlighten people with wisdom and empathy.

I suppose in the quest for money, accidents do happen.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Trump did not get where he was without conning a bunch of people
He was the biggest crony capitalist purchasing politicians and admitted it
He is not going to change a thing

What I am really wondering is, when are people going to wake up to the scam played on us for the past 30 years?

After Trump, these people will continue to play the same game where it is the "next" one that will listen to the average American

These elite billionaires to not give a crap about us
They got where they did kissing other wealthy peoples ass

I asked a few people around my area why Trump brought into his cabinet bankers from the too big to fail financial firms rather than smart bankers from the thousands of banks in this country that can run the business just as good

They said because it is not just the job but the connections as well
Umm, the dam connections is what makes it crony capitalism and the good old boys club

Trump is the next installment of Crony Capitalism 2.0

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

I'm trusting this was intended as hyperbole. Because there isn't a city on earth without some good, innocent people in it, and I promise you if Hollywood was swallowed into the earth, 99.9% of the world would be shocked, horrified, and saddened.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Kind of feels like his strongest online supporters come off as bargain bin spammers for the lowest common denominator.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You've never seen a Trump supporter I see. Oh you'll show me a fringe group that supports him...Clinton has very few actual supporters. Look at her rallies. Jesus, your threads are repetitive. The same anti-Trump tripe every time.

Except she has approximately 2.5 million more votes than Trump.
edit on 2-12-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Tell me, how well does that theory play out with societies Number Two actor class (the politicks)? They're clueless about the Real World despite having to deal with constituents. Would you expect better from societies ultimate spoiled brats class that half of their year they spend it in character as somebody else, and the other half they spend it at aristocratic resorts and in their uppity plush gated enclaves with their Eyes Wide Shut??

Nothing better than 'Studio EnvironMENTALISTs' who after singing We Are The World they sign autographs on their way to their private jet so they can go masquerade their way down a red carpet paparazzi entrance exam en route to tell everyone else to burn less fossil fuels.

None of what you said contradicts that theory; you can have a better perspective on who the liars are and still be a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Hillary got a recount in 3 states. Give Trump 3 recounts (scraping and scouring to ensure all legitimate voters) and then we'll talk.

link   

originally posted by: Greggers

99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth

Great idea for a disaster movie pitch!

edit on 2-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   

99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

I'm trusting this was intended as hyperbole. Because there isn't a city on earth without some good, innocent people in it, and I promise you if Hollywood was swallowed into the earth, 99.9% of the world would be shocked, horrified, and saddened.

Therapy dogs and Playdough for everyone!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Who the Hell is Seth McFarlane , and why should I give a rat's a** what he thinks ?
Serious question....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Who the Hell is Seth McFarlane , and why should I give a rat's a** what he thinks ?
Serious question....

You shouldn't. He's just a guy speaking his mind and I happen to agree based on my own experience in Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

You don't quite have the greatest grasp on English or decided to miss a portion. Either way doesn't matter. The election can be likened to if it were a referendum on Trump. Let me point you to this statement in what you quoted "Clinton has very few actual supporters."
edit on 2-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Therapy dogs and Playdough for everyone!

Planning to eat both?

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

More people actually consider themselves alt right, but alt right does not mean white supremacist. It isn't so much a miscount, but a bad definition.

link   

Professional liars being the bastions of truth... do you not see the absurdity of that notion?

They're player haters: fits the bill.
(Billionaire playboy stealing Hollywood limelight = triggered) / (Business tycoon skips career politicking and goes straight to the White House = triggered)) = 1
edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

The plain and simple is Hollywood is projecting it's own immoral actions for fame onto America, not realizing America isn't as shallow and self serving as the egos in Hollywood.

America may not be, but I suspect Trump is. He gained his money selling investments. Developers are despised in their industry for being everything McFarlane laments.

No doubt Trump is in it for his ego. But let's think about that for a moment. This is his opportunity, I don't think he will squander it. He obviously has and continues to make mistakes (as do we all), but I'm willing to give the guy a shot.

As far as developers (My Grandfather was in real estate). . . Yes the are despised by those who do not understand the job, or have not been in the position.

While I was advancing in my career, I was disappointed in a number of my supervisors until I had their job. Only then did I understand the reality.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Serious question....

He's a guy whose sole mission in life was for you to ask that question. Now he can retire a happy man.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: spirit_horse

Kind of feels like his strongest online supporters come off as bargain bin spammers for the lowest common denominator.

Aww, that's cute. Is that some of the Hollywood superiority belief? I don't think most of the country actually agrees with your whole premise. I will wait and see what Trump does before I will trash him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join