It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yes quite , and i didnt vote for him or her so i didnt buy anything.

the clintons suck factor was epic even her Clinton News Network and staff admitted her biggest hurdle was trust.

She was a horrible choice. The dnc should have gone with Bernie who wasnt scandal ridden.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Good for you... in the meantime, I'll just say I agree with Seth, that Trump is easily recognizable to Hollywood people as a con man. The ego, the narcissism, the objectification of women, the entitlement, the low class braggart... the penchant for retaliation and litigation... He's the puke you have to navigate around. It's just sad to see so many good people duped by him.

One question? Would you be talking about what a snake Hillary was if she was elected? I see the whole charade as choice between a criminal and an unknown that was more in alignment with a huge part of the country that needs jobs, to not have to have insurance that is more than their mortgage, etc. As I said, I will just give him the time to either validate your views or not.

Now we will see how he performs.

edit on 2/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: eNumbra

Against Queen SJW, you betcha! I'd support a crap throwing spider monkey from Hollyweird before I would a career criminal such as her back in the White House.

An apt phrasing.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

the clintons suck factor was epic even her Clinton News Network and staff admitted her biggest hurdle was trust.

She was a horrible choice. The dnc should have gone with Bernie who wasnt scandal ridden.

You didn't vote for him, but your going to repeat his "clinton news network" line like a tool? Come on... who are you kidding.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Good for you... in the meantime, I'll just say I agree with Seth, that Trump is easily recognizable to Hollywood people as a con man. The ego, the narcissism, the objectification of women, the entitlement, the low class braggart... the penchant for retaliation and litigation... He's the puke you have to navigate around. It's just sad to see so many good people duped by him.

I see the whole charade as choice between a criminal and an unknown

Question, considering the year and a half of campaigning and the promises to deport, torture, amp up police and surveillance, ban Muslims, silence the media... what was the unknown?

Hillary had all her sh#t spilled to the public and you know what? Wasn't that bad. I doubt Trump could have survived such a massive email leak. No way... that guy f#cks up talking out loud in public and on twitter... can you imagine what his personal and private emails would be like? Good thing for him, Hillary was the only one exposed. He even got to keep a lid on his taxes.

And yet she wasn't the one constantly b####ing about a rigged election.
edit on 3-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It doesn't take living in Hollywood to recognize what Trump is. Anyone that's ever lived around vultures and snakes recognizes vultures and snakes.

It's more to do with how sheltered people are. If you've never lived around people trying to hustle you constantly you may not see Trump for what he really is.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It doesn't take living in Hollywood to recognize what Trump is. Anyone that's ever lived around vultures and snakes recognizes vultures and snakes.

It's more to do with how sheltered people are. If you've never lived around people trying to hustle you constantly you may not see Trump for what he really is.

Very well said.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

You are Living in a Information Bubble . Good Luck with that .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Trump has been a joke since the 80s, but yea its the evil liberal media making him look bad.

edit on 3-12-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Eh, it's more than that.

Some people really just want to be entertained. Some people just don't care and want to see what kind of a trainwreck Trump will be. Some people want Trump to burn it all down.

But yeah, if you live in a small-ish community and never travel or are exposed to different types of people ... you tend to be more trusting and optimistic when hearing "the sales pitch".

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You didn't vote for him, but your going to repeat his "clinton news network" line like a tool? Come on... who are you kidding.

Look at my post history, why would i lie in an anonymous forum about not voting for trump.?

Clinton news network was observed via everyone but clinton political chearleaders , and later confirmed via wikileaks.

Why as libertarian I would consider voting for Bernie Sanders

Sadly Bernie turned out to be a sham..

OWN IT, the 2016 election is your doing

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump has been a joke since the 80s, but yea its the evil liberal media making him look bad.

I know, right? He was even in Home Alone 2 (briefly).

He was always the epitome of tacky and sleazy.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You fell for a troll tactic.

You brought in another aspect to the argument and were met with being called a liar.

Don't fall for it!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Look at my post history, why would i lie in an anonymous forum about not voting for trump.?

Clinton news network was observed via everyone but clinton political chearleaders , and later confirmed via wikileaks.

It's fine, man, I believe you. It's just weak using his lame catch phrases. Bernie was great. Hillary is way better than people give her credit for.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I know, right? He was even in Home Alone 2 (briefly).

He was always the epitome of tacky and sleazy.

My opinion on the epitome of tacky and sleazy is Madonna offering BJ's. But hey, to each their own. Jayz and Beyoncé fall in there too.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

People need to understand one doesn't need to be Trump supporter to see what CNN is.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: interupt42

You fell for a troll tactic.

You brought in another aspect to the argument and were met with being called a liar.

Don't fall for it!!!

No i saw how he deflected but the temptation was to great.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Exactly, the problem is most political chearleaders cant argue on points or logic. They have to try to place you in a pretty little box to keep their fairy tale going.

edit on 281231America/ChicagoSat, 03 Dec 2016 00:28:01 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
How long into Trump's presidency will you guys keep deflecting criticism of him by comparing him to Clinton?

Probably every time it comes up, because if you had your way we would have been stuck with her. We have few choices.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: eNumbra
How long into Trump's presidency will you guys keep deflecting criticism of him by comparing him to Clinton?

Probably every time it comes up, because if you had your way we would have been stuck with her. We have few choices.

Doesn't it bother you at all to have no defense for Trump except to deflect to Clinton? I know on these forums you have to puff your chest and strike back with wit... but deep down, doesn't it bother you to have no honest defense for him? It would bother me...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join