It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

who cares what Seth MacFarlane thinks

Not I.

Trump is like the slime of Hollywood

Wonder what that makes ole Hillary.

A criminal psychopath

Wow, you guys veered off on a tangent pretty quick. I know Trump is pretty slimy and slippery -- but try to maintain your grip on the topic.
The topic is slimebags?
edit on 3-12-2016 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

who cares what Seth MacFarlane thinks

Not I.

Trump is like the slime of Hollywood

Wonder what that makes ole Hillary.

Well, Hillary is the sort of person that cons Hollywood types. She can't come up with any substantive ideas, so she sells into the lefty groupthink "we are smarter than anyone - we have to rule these untermenschen with an iron hand for their own good, because they're too stupid to know what they actually need".

Their code words for this sort of thing are 'rural types', 'flyover country', 'middle of the country' and what have you, and the concept is that if you don't live in a big city, you are stupid. Possibly inbred. Because that's the tripe Hollywood pushes, and so you get this regionally chauvinistic thing. Hillary plays into that with a bang.

In addition, she's got female genitalia, presumably, so there's this underlying motif of 'if you don't vote for her because she's genetically female, you are sexist', which sells big with the Hollywood crowd.

It blinds them to the fact that she's a snake. So they don't understand how ANYONE could vote against her. Because if you do, you're a sexist, racist, homophobe and you can't be that, now, can you, so there's no choice in the matter. And when she failed of election, it turns into what you see now, which is 'you were too stupid to know that Trump isn't a great candidate, so we have to fix it so we can elect whomever we like from the urban side of things, you foolish, unwashed hoi polloi, you' sort of dialog. But the actual truth is, I suspect, most Trump voters didn't vote for the man because they really wanted him as much as they really REALLY didn't want Hillary.

If the DNC could get their collective # together and stop trying to crown a monarch instead of presenting decent Presidential candidates, then maybe they'll win another election. Not that the RNC is a lot better. I'm way tired of dynastic politics. Screw Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys, you name it. Surely to God there are far better candidates on both sides.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh, you work in Hollywood?

That explains a lot.

Just to let you know, I do not consume any of the drivel that comes out of your "industry".

I like how someone that works in a filth laden pedophile infested lie factory thinks they can judge someone else.

Virtue? Virtue?

Good for you. Maybe it's because of my experience in that "filth laden pedophile infested lie factory" as you called it, that I can so easily see Trump for what he is. Honestly it's not hard to see. The narcissism, the threats, the retaliation, the entitlement and objectification of women. The obsession with money power and fame. And huge promise of greatness if you just invest in him. If he wins he promises he'll be the best ever. Pretty f#cking obvious

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Maybe it's because of my experience in that "filth laden pedophile infested lie factory" as you called it, that I can so easily see Trump for what he is. Honestly it's not hard to see.

And yet, in all of your vast knowledge and wisdom you're completely blindsided by the EXACT same creatures spearheading 'your team' as you claim Trump to be. That would make your opinion about as relevant as Seth's. Perhaps join him at the plastic surgery clinic? One can dream....

The obsession with money power and fame

...is the foundation of Hollywood! CONgratulations!
edit on 3-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So it's a "takes one to know one?"

Makes sense. Thanks for this thread.

Gonna file this in my ATS junkmail box. It is shameful and lazy to post "news" stories from CNN on ATS, unless it is to criticize it. Actually I think it is also disrespectful as well.

It is quite insulting to post this fake news propaganda garbage here. Just as bad as posting Alex Jones articles.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe it's because of my experience in that "filth laden pedophile infested lie factory" as you called it, that I can so easily see Trump for what he is. Honestly it's not hard to see.

And yet, in all of your vast knowledge and wisdom you're completely blindsided by the EXACT same creatures spearheading 'your team' as you claim Trump to be. That would make your opinion about as relevant as Seth's. Perhaps join him at the plastic surgery clinic? One can dream....

Not really... I'm talking about a specific kind of con man you see all the time. Seth is just saying, this is why they hate Trump. He's the easily identifiable con man. It's why Trump had to go Republican. Democrats and media would have laughed him off and told him to go F himself. The angry Right though will eat up that tasty poison. It's sad actually. The voters aren't bad- just mislead by a con man. I mean let's not forget the guy just settled a fraud case with a $25 million payout to the people he defrauded.

He said he was going to get the best of the best-- but a con man can't do that... so what's he get? Palin, Giuliani, Bannon... that's a con man's swamp right there.
edit on 3-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Lol...

That guy...who created that crap tv show family guy.

That crap, lame movie about a teddy bear who smokes weed...that idiot who combines concepts that appeal to children with concepts that appeal to adults.

That lefty moron who continues to push filth in an attempt to corrupt young people. I hate that idiot, I hate the crap he produces.

The crap that appeals to the most brain-dead, devoid of personality people on earth.

We really value his opinion. He hates Trump for the same reason most other lefty idiots hate Trump.

Trump will make it harder for nuts like him to push his perverted and immature content he tries to corrupt the youth with.

We already know why you hate Trump, McFarlane. Your pi$$ poor attempt to pretend it's because you're a caring patriot makes us hate you even more. Stick to making your crap tv shows and movies, it makes me want to throttle you less than I do right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Seth doesn't know what most of Hollywood thinks, anymore than MSM knew how Americans would vote. The main reason Trump won is because Americans wanted to send a big FU to the establishment. Trump said what millions of Americans are thinking.

Trump can't just snap his fingers and make things happen. He will need the House and Senate to work with him to make it happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Trump should work to ban that humourless trash McFarlane continues to produce.

Everything that clown is involved in has that adult/child hybrid crap, trying to dumb down the adults while at the same time trying to corrupt the minds of the youth.

There's something pretty sinister about his output so I ain't one bit surprised he feels this way.

It makes me feel better, though...it's nice to know that my own mindset is at odds with your average, bereft of intelligence, family guy fan. Actually, it's validation, I've long suspected McFarlane and his fans to be of inferior wit and mental ability and this is proof of that.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I see a lot of Hollywood, Seth, and Family Guy bashing... I guess that's the only move when there's nothing to defend in Trump's character.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I love the hate Seth McFarlane is getting in here. The guy makes a ton of money because people watch the stuff he's come up with.

I'd like to hear about some of the amazing projects the members here have done that compare?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I see a lot of Hollywood, Seth, and Family Guy bashing... I guess that's the only move when there's nothing to defend in Trump's character.

Well, given that the OP is about McFarlane's perception that non-Hollywood types are too stupid to know better, it's a reasonable response. He's trying to understand why someone wouldn't vote for Hillary, but he's doing it through this lens of his socioeconomic background that's stereotypical of moneyed lefties. So he draws to the conclusion (which is typical) that bumpkins are too ignorant to know better. It's why they lost the election, tbh, but they're still not getting it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I see a lot of Hollywood, Seth, and Family Guy bashing.

Well, it is about Seth so why wouldn't people be bashing him?
Why is it okay for Seth to have an opinion but not anyone who disagrees with him?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I love the hate Seth McFarlane is getting in here. The guy makes a ton of money because people watch the stuff he's come up with.

Trump's got a lot more money. So, does that make him a better person? More cultured? More intelligent?

I'd like to hear about some of the amazing projects the members here have done that compare?

Has McFarlane ever designed a holographic vector processor that can do 100 teraflops in the volume of a cigar box and operate in a combat avionics bay?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Lol...that's funny.

The fact that this clown has made money off his drivel isn't an indication of how talented he is but an indication of how simple-minded and easily entertained some folk are.

He plays that same cheap hand all of the time, it's been done many, many times.

Oh look, here's a teddy bear that smokes bongs...isn't that funny? No.

Oh look, here's a baby talking and behaving like an adult, isn't that unique and original? No.

It's the type of humor that appeals to the type of people who consume and absorb whatever is popular regardless of quality. the type of trash that appeals to the bandwagon jumping types who want to keep up with all that's edgy and trendy only family guy was about 20 years too late to make that boat, which sailed back in the 80's or 90's.

Mine or anyone elses creative output is irrelevant. Family guy is quite possibly one of the trashiest, most unfunny heaps of crap to ever be produced. How to regurgitate the same, tired joke for 20 minutes once a week and the mindless lap that crap up.

My brother loves Ted, he kept telling me about it...here's a typical analysis. A-hee, there's a teddy bear...and, get this - it SWEARS! A-hee! And...and it smokes a BONG! A-hee-hee. He likes soccer, beer, xbox, family guy....he's older than me, almost 40. He's epitomises the 'head buried in the sand' mentality.

For him, life is about entertainment, gratification, the type of guy who likes ted, family guy and would have most probably voted for Hillary Clinton. I'll go out of my way to be the opposite...I don't want to be that guy. The fact that these are the type of folk speaking out against Trump only serves to re-affirm my own position. If Seth McFarlane disagrees then you're on the right track.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

All I'm pointing out is, I'm not seeing much defense of Donald... just childish attacks. I understand, there's not much to defend in Donald since he does come off as a bit of a con man, and he did agree to a $25 million payout for defrauding people for his fake university. Sounds like evidence or even proof that Trump is indeed a con man, or at least a fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

All I'm pointing out is, I'm not seeing much defense of Donald... just childish attacks. I understand, there's not much to defend in Donald since he does come off as a bit of a con man, and he did agree to a $25 million payout for defrauding people for his fake university. Sounds like evidence or even proof that Trump is indeed a con man, or at least a fraud.

Yeah, he's your worst f'n nightmare. A rich white guy potus. (thanks Eddie)

Why should Seth be concerned, when he is swimming in a BS swamp himself?

Is he so great? he makes plenty of money from Fox. www.fool.com...

Is he saying it takes one to know one?

As for the $25 mil? They are lucky he won the election.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

May be you don't need to actually support or want to defend Trump...you can disagree with Seth McFarlane without giving a toss about Trump.

This thread isn't about Trump, it's about a Hollywood moron who thinks his opinion on the matter is important...this thread ain't about Trump but McFarlane's opinion of him.

You seem to think that, given the thread title and content, that the people responding should somehow bypass the antagonist and center their discussion on the person he's attacking.

I don't care about Trump...I do care that McFarlane appears to be on some mission to corrupt the young with his pants productions. I care that he and his lefty mates are all on this same mission...this is about him pushing his perverted and corrupt view on everyone as he has been since he b urst onto the scene many years ago.

Nope, ain't about Trump at all. If McFarlane and his whinging fans are upset at him being attacked and given a character reference perhaps you all should tell him to stfu and stick to what he's crap at, producing television shows and movies. The less attention he draws to himself the less we notice him.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

He equates Trump to someone other than Trump. What a brilliant human being.

We won't forget his fundraisers for the Clinton foundation, nor his awful movies.
edit on 3-12-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No star or flag for this crap!

It is people like you that likes to keep stirring the "sh*t". When people like you talk I can't help but feel that we should remove freedom of speech and start putting people in jail for "hatred", spreading hatred in public, trying to start chaos, right..... people like you....

Now go home and be a nice commie and burn your US flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join