It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

She comes off so slimey that America chose to buy the snake oil instead.

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Everyone in Hollywood knows these are the guys to steer clear of.

Also, I am curious what makes you believe that anyone sees Hollywood as some bubbling spring of enlightened wisdom and good judgement?

edit on 2-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Dismiss? Not at all.

When someone holds onto false narratives and then in turn pushes them, that is generally where you'll see me. Check my history.

I'm not a die hard Trump supporter btw. Just one American who believes he was a better option.

edit on 2-12-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You've never seen a Trump supporter I see. Oh you'll show me a fringe group that supports him...Clinton has very few actual supporters. Look at her rallies. Jesus, your threads are repetitive. The same anti-Trump tripe every time.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, and Hollywood understands America and our struggles. They are the voice of hard pressed Americans who suffer from a shrinking middle class.

See how stupid that sounds?

It's not about understanding America- it's about recognizing a con man.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hollyweird be playah hatin' would be far more accurate. Actors telling us what is real or fake, as if a bunch of ACTORS have any clue about anything. Fact: Acting is but the highest level of professional lying (competed with by only todays career politicking).

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hollyweird be playah hatin' would be far more accurate. Actors telling us what is real or fake, as if a bunch of ACTORS have any clue about anything. Fact: Acting is but the highest level of professional lying (competed with by only todays career politicking).

Wouldn't that give them a better perspective on the fake?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I haven't worked in Hollywood, but I've worked in the arts all my life, as a musician, or theater technician (Theater being live performance, not just plays).

I have acquaintances/friends in film, modeling, adult entertainment, etc. All of the visual and performing arts.

Here's the thing. . . people talk, and the creeps and users are warned against and they are ostracized.
Some few who have good contacts do still operate, but also deliver on the promises they make.

The plain and simple is Hollywood is projecting it's own immoral actions for fame onto America, not realizing America isn't as shallow and self serving as the egos in Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'll get Back to you on that in 48 Days . By then , We shall All see if Mr. Trump is the " Real Deal " .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I love when New World Philosophy when it comes to electing their leaders.. Over here we just want someone who cleans his toilet after he takes a s#, dont say stupid s# and doesnt use his/her position to gain advantages..
When he/her are out of office, do whatever you like..

Yea. Well, we care about how big our POTUS hands are.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I fail to see how Obama is any different.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Razmijix because: oops

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

The plain and simple is Hollywood is projecting it's own immoral actions for fame onto America, not realizing America isn't as shallow and self serving as the egos in Hollywood.

America may not be, but I suspect Trump is. He gained his money selling investments. Developers are despised in their industry for being everything McFarlane laments.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I thought most of us were already under the assumption that politicians in general were con-(wo)men. His overselling tactic is recognized. From what I've seen here on ATS, most would be happy if he even pulls through on a pair of his campaign promises.

Still better than the alternative.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Razmijix
I fail to see how Obama is any different.

I fail to see how we shoe horn Obama into this discussion.

But the difference is lip service. Trump sounds like he's selling timeshares, Obama sounds like an orator.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Also, I am curious what makes you believe that anyone sees Hollywood as some bubbling spring of enlightened wisdom and good judgement?

It's funny you say that because every year movies come out that enlighten people with wisdom and empathy.

(post by Bone75 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I thought most of us were already under the assumption that politicians in general were con-(wo)men. His overselling tactic is recognized. From what I've seen here on ATS, most would be happy if he even pulls through on a pair of his campaign promises.

Still better than the alternative.

I would say Polticians are actors not con men.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

It's funny you say that because every year movies come out that enlighten people with wisdom and empathy.

You Can't Be Serious ! ? ! ? ! ?

+3 more 
link   
LOL! That's rich! Typical banter. We heard it the whole election. But, you have such hatred in your hearts, you dismiss the population of who overwhelmingly voted for Trump and you can't just wait and see what he does. And coming from a Hollywood liberal, we are all supposed to fall in line because you spoke?

Muahahahahahahahaha!

Read em and weep! I think President Trump will surprise all of you.

edit on 2/12/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I fail to see the difference.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join