It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

It was from court papers also. It is on record that she said that.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Oh I know.
Bannons is also court and police documented but when trial
was set to start she did not appear to court
so defaulted to a win for Bannon and was dismissed.
I'm just letting him go at it for as long as he wants.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

They ignore all the bad to do with Trump I said it before he could kill a baby and his support will blame the baby.
I wonder at what point will his support realise he has conned them? That he is as part of the establishment as Clinton is.
I hope it is soon seeing he is backtracking on his campaign points but I fear they will blindly follow him no matter what.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: muzzleflash

Its Brooklyn, you expect something else?

Yes definitely.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Well there you go.
Since the stories came from "liberal" sites you
generalized it as lies because all liberal sites
don't tell the truth and only exist to smear
your messiahs good name.
I can play this game all day with you.
What approach do you want to take next?

So I should ignore the fact that they are biased and drink it all down.....yeah that seems reasonable...I am pointing out the fact that the articles even call it allegations......

allegations does not equal proof of guilt nor convictions.....

innocent until proven guilty

therefore your previous statements are generalizations and worse....they are generalizations that have no basis in reality

Edit: and just to add.....who's fault is it that there is literally almost no unbiased media left at all....just pointing out the fact that you can't use a biased source without it being scrutinized for exactly what it is

edit on 16-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Oh, good, cause I'd love to ask her why if she has visible bruising that the article said there were no visible marks?

Sounds like there may be more to this story...

Jaden

When someone gets punched it is common that bruising and swelling doesn't becoming visible until hours after the event.
Everyone should know this.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What are you even talking about?
Have you lost your mind?
Are you SERIOUSLY trying to tell me that a globalist billionaire industrialist
with over a 100 companies (of which i'm sure some are shells for holdings for
other international companies - none of which I see yet him bringing back here)
is NOT A SALT OF THE EARTH FARMER FROM IDAHO????

LIES I TELL YOU - YOU DISGUST ME WITH YOUR LIBERAL LIES!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So the court documents existing for both don't exist in YOUR reality?
I can get behind that..In my reality Thundarr was never cancelled.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is terrible, on both sides! this needs to end!!

Its getting out of Hand, and now the Jews have joined the fray. Been watching the facebook groups and ...yea...
Shots fired...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That was an excellent post.

You've made some very strong points, I agree.
Thank you Dawnstar!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So the court documents existing for both don't exist in YOUR reality?
I can get behind that..In my reality Thundarr was never cancelled.

I'm not saying that....but they are what they are....I could go to a court and state anything...it doesn't make it truthful just because I did.... were they convicted and found guilty?

Also, you are deflecting way off my original assertion that what you stated was gross generalizations......

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

They ignore all the bad to do with Trump I said it before he could kill a baby and his support will blame the baby.

Says it all really.

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I wonder at what point will his support realise he has conned them?

Um. I'll go with never.

Honestly much of his support will follow him right over a f***in cliff and still kiss his ass on the way down.

edit on 16-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok - simple answer - I believe MANY MANY MANY people that visit those sites are scumbags.
I believe that they do those things and don't care because they know that people like you will come
along to defend them. So am I generalizing - Maybe - are you defending them? Definitely.

It's all with love man. Don't you be getting upset over there.
COW HUG!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

Had it been a man beating a man entire thing would be a non-story .

Equality is great

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok - simple answer - I believe MANY MANY MANY people that visit those sites are scumbags.
I believe that they do those things and don't care because they know that people like you will come
along to defend them. So am I generalizing - Maybe - are you defending them? Definitely.

COW HUG!!!!!

seriously....you allude that all people associated with Breitbart are wife beaters and all Trump supporters are rapists and the most you will back off is saying many, many, many are....wow

You know what....you win....you silenced the opposition. Let's see if that tactic will work for the next election like it did for this one.....

Edit: Oh sorry...apparently I missed putting the word scumbags in....either way I am done arguing as it is pointless and I can find better things to do to occupy my time

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

COW HUG!!!!!

seriously....you allude that all people associated with Breitbart are wife beaters and all Trump supporters are rapists and the most you will back off is saying many, many, many are....wow

You know what....you win....you silenced the opposition. Let's see if that tactic will work for the next election like it did for this one.....

No I didn't. Irrefutable proof in my very own posting.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
One last post before I X this thread out and stop following it....I hope your friend gets better soon Muzzleflash and the idiot that did that gets what's coming to him....take care

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

COW HUG!!!!!

No I didn't. Irrefutable proof in my very own posting.

I was gonna take the high road here but screw it. .

You're right those sites attract s**tlords, in droves. And now, (Gawd Help Us All) these s**tlords have elected the Lord of All S**tLords to be our President, to be the most powerful man on the planet. They have chosen a man with no cognitive filter, no scruples, no remorse, no regard (or quite possibly even capacity) for the truth and absolutely no restraint to stride the world like a colossus. This man, sucker punching this woman so eloquently represents not only the mentality of many Trump supporters but what a Trump presidency is going to be that it's scary.

I've tried to be sympathetic to the plight of the white American male because I think that is real, but now the chickens that are coming home to roost on that are going to screw us all. It's not funny. I have no love left. These useless sacks of Breitbart s**t, these can go # themselves. They do not have the foresight, or generally, the intellect to understand what they have done; nor do they have the self awareness necessary to ever admit what they've done. Even when they see the mushroom cloud in the sky they will complain that it was because China was Butthurt and President S**tLord is perfect while they are bending over to kiss their ass good bye. Hilarious right? Too f***in funny. Ima die laughin.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

No worries, I have no idea what you were referring to, but whatever happened it's ok

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Seeing as we are both farm animals.
Let's hope we are never taken to the slaughter.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join