It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: TDawg61

Under most circumstance I'd agree..but what if a woman throws a glass ashtray at your head or smashes you over the head with a frying pan? Sure women are generally smaller and weaker but they often make up for it with weaponry, quite a lot of the time actually. In fact I'm pretty sure Hillary likes throwing vases whenever she doesn't get her way...not that I have any sympathy for her hubby though.

Some women are actually highly strung maniacs, very similar to The DNC and BLM social justice warriors who scream in people's faces..and then throw violent tantrums when they don't get the results they want. The world is not all balck and white when it comes to men and women actually.

The events you describe would involve a man acting in self-defense. No one said a man doesn't have a right to defend himself.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

The democrats are the ones who have not denounced the violence, and they are the ones starting this and not one of the violence against Trump supporters has been discussed on the TV news.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

That has got to be the most ignorant thing I have ever read. If she had physically attacked him that would be one thing and I totally believe a man should defend himself in that situation, but to come back into the restaurant for the sole purpose of attacking a woman. Is pure cowardice. I hope he gets locked up and gets his fair share of beatings.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

It would be one thing if she was physically attacking him, but no in this case it was just another dumb trump supporter. Who by the way started the argument and his little ignorant mind couldn't handle getting his ass handed to by a girl. So he did what all dumb and ignorant people do resort to violence.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

From what I read the men overheard the women talking politics and then started arguing with the women.

I too would like to know what was actually said.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

From what I read the men overheard the women talking politics and then started arguing with the women.

I too would like to know what was actually said.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

okay, I've tried to read through all the posts and your post was as far as I could go.....
first.... how could anyone know she was egging anything on? she was having a conversation with her friend, and it kind of sounds like he might have butted into the conversation? how do you know she didn't do her best to ignore him at first?
but obviously there was a problem, and she asked the workers at the restaurant to move herself and her friend, not the guy... it was the restaurant that chose to move the guy instead. so, they've been sent to their own separate corners so to speak.... it seems that she stayed in her corner... but the guy, oh no, he just can't leave things be!!! he goes tearing though the restaurant, shoving customers who are in his way and jostling babies in their high chairs, just to get back to her and assault her.....

this is taken right out of the op:

From Drost's understanding, two women, Clinton supporters, were sitting together eating dinner and discussing politics. A couple seated next to them, Trump supporters, began arguing with the women, and the women requested to be moved, Drost said. The servers accommodated the women by moving the Trump-supporter couple across the dining room.

who started arguing with whom? and once started who asked to just be removed from the situation because they really didn't find the argument an enjoyable pastime?? and just who could just let the matter drop and came back.

for a bunch of people always griping about your freedom of speech, some of yas sure have a rather sick idea of just what that freedom means. so I'll tell ya what it means....
two women, or gays, or blacks, or democrats, or republicans, whoever, whatever, has the freedom to sit in a restaurant and chat among themselves and say about anything they want, and the only reason anyone sitting by them should have any reason to react to what they are saying is if they hear they are planning a criminal act or terrorist strike!!! you kind of sound like you think that women should just be quiet little mice, cowering from the mean men in the world.
sorry, don't think so! this isn't afghanistan, it's the USA!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

OMG Sorry sorry - it was not MuzzleFlash it was VengefulGhost -
I just associated MuzzleFlash's avatar with vengeful ghost name.
Statement was completely wrong.

SORRY!!
edit on 16-11-2016 by MagicCow because: Error in person

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

edit on 1200000011pm1120165916X by HumanoidX because: error

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you kind of sound like you think that women should just be quiet little mice, cowering from the mean men in the world.
sorry, don't think so! this isn't afghanistan, it's the USA!!!

That's what I believe this is about.
Women's rights and misogyny as being a central component of our cultural misconceptions.

I think people that experience misogyny fundamentally misunderstand women's rights issues. And the problem of ignorance can be remedied by education. A story like this, when properly handled by intelligent adults like many of the posters in this thread, can be put into the proper light to promote the right information.

When I say "people that experience misogyny" I need to remind everyone that we all experience it from time to time, just as we might have a few misandry moments. No one's perfect, we are all living, learning, growing beings. Our thoughts take time to develop, and we have to understand principles to find proper guidance through these challenging complicated issues.

So I have no problem admitting I have said or thought things that were misogynistic or misandrinistic. I might have to fight those types of ideas as they present themselves for years to come and people speak certain ways around me and try to influence my thoughts with theirs. We all face this very real challenge.

But when we know in our Hearts what's right, we can fight these negative feelings of misanthropy. We can take action and promote true equality and peace and justice. We can speak out against violence and intimidation.

That is why I am doing what I can to empower this woman to rise up out of victimization and to speak as loudly as she wants to about these types of issues that are important to her. There's nothing to be ashamed of for doing the right thing and sharing good from your Heart. The oppressive forces want us to sit down and shut up.

So stand up and speak! Rally around empowerment of those around you that you see being wronged.
Every negative event is a hidden opportunity to do Good.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

Had it been a man beating a man entire thing would be a non-story .

OMG...What world do you live in.
Hear this...a REAL MAN WILL NEVER HAVE JUSTIFICATION TO BEAT ON OR HIT A WOMAN...

How is it nobody is even stating this. I'M 53 YRS OLD and was taught early in life that..The is no excuse for a man to lay a hand on a woman..PERIOD! just walk away if its that bad.

Yes, man on man violence is also wrong...as is violence in general, but a female beat by a man is absolutely ATROCIOUS...
and to think this was over political disagreement?? Wow....I'm sickened with this.

dX
edit on 0100000011pm1120160916X by HumanoidX because: angered typing

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: KTemplar

OMG Sorry sorry - it was not MuzzleFlash it was VengefulGhost -
I just associated MuzzleFlash's avatar with vengeful ghost name.
Statement was completely wrong.

SORRY!!

Hahah, that is a crazy coincidence huh?

When I first saw his name weeks ago I noted the thematic synchronicity.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, any news on finding the guy?

Sure hope they catch him.

Please tell me she went to the hospital, got written proof, and filed a report with the police.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanoidX

Many of us have said the same in this thread.
I'm sickened that people are attempting to justify the violence only due to her being a Clinton supporter. If it was a Trump fan who was attacked they would be singing a different tune I think.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I suggest you continue reading.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am sorry this happened to your friend, hope she is feeling better real soon.
and, I hope they find the crazy that did this and take him off the street...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
So, any news on finding the guy?

Sure hope they catch him.

Please tell me she went to the hospital, got written proof, and filed a report with the police.

She's suppose to be meeting with a detective again today (she's already spoken with them), and she agreed that it's time to go to ER. She said the swelling and pain's getting worse and she's suffering.

I probably won't hear from her till later tonight.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

I'm not denying that.

It's just where is the bridge that helps us come together. At the end of the day we are all in this together.

Sometimes you have to not single people out in order to get them to move. Finger pointing doesn't always work.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I did, and I believe you said you had missed that part of the story....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am sorry this happened to your friend, hope she is feeling better real soon.
and, I hope they find the crazy that did this and take him off the street...

They are suppose to be checking for camera footage.
So maybe yesterday or perhaps today they will find some footage ID'ing this guy.

We should know fairly soon, within the week.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join