It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

They're from GLP and Stormfront and Breitbart -
what do you expect?
His soon to be Chief Bannon loved beating his wife.
It's a thing they do.
Trump liked raping his wife.
It's a thing they do.

I've been vocal on my point of view and how much I think a woman being hit by a man is totally wrong and never acceptable.....

having said that in relation to what you posted up above I only want to say this.....

generalize much?

edit on 16-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Kettu

Don't measure the reasonableness of others by your own.

So we as a society should walk on egg shells to allow, permit and excuse poor behavior and self control?

A position like that is something I'd expect to find echoed by SJW's or something, people I am not a fan of.

It seems quite a bit out of context now that I have a better understanding of this particular situation, of which the following only has a cursory application, but here goes:

I believe in everyday professionalism. ATS and online interaction isn't real life, but in real life we as people act very differently don't we?

I believe that one should maintain the small disciplines of life in order to avoid situations that might be detrimental to ones own well being.

By no means do I believe we should all retreat from what someone MIGHT do, only that one be aware of the consequences of their choices.

Again, I don't believe this applies here anymore and my original assessment of the situation was both incomplete, and erroneous.

Now I know why people reacted to my posts with confusion. Obviously a confusion I cause as I overlooked information that would have netted a far different response initially.

edit on 16 11 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If anyone doesn't think we are at war (as a society) hasn't been paying attention.

For every beating done on one side, there is an attack/beating being done by the other.

It is terrible.

But that's what happens during a war.

And make no mistake, we are at war.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Oh, good, cause I'd love to ask her why if she has visible bruising that the article said there were no visible marks?

Sounds like there may be more to this story...

Jaden

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Never let me catch you EVER say "LIBERALS" then.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Did the couple actually leave the establishment and then the man returned? If so, that does seem even stranger. Honestly, I am asking since I had some friends get into a bar brawl (non-political) after they left and found someone had keyed some nasty things all over their car. Just wondering if there may be even more to this story. Certainly, no excuse for him to enter and hit a woman...but am wondering if there was something more than talk that set him into such a rage?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanoidX

no man should hit a woman unless she pulls a knife or gun on him. I've beaten the # out of men before for hitting a woman in front of me.

If he's attacked by one, he should do his best to restrain her without hitting her.

On that note, there's a lot with this story that just doesn't jive. I would like to hear the other side before making a judgement.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Never let me catch you EVER say "LIBERALS" then.

What has that got to do with anything? Are you denying that Liberals is a word that is descriptive of a political point of view?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Not at all.
You use it to generalize, don't you?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hittem with that penance stare!!!
There may be only ONE!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Not at all.
You use it to generalize, don't you?

I use it as it was meant to be used.....a definition of the group of individuals to which the word relates to......just as conservative or any other word?

You are stating that Bannon beats his wife (slander but I will let that slide for now) so that means that anybody with any connection to Breitbart is also of that mindset.....

"It's a thing they do"

Trump likes raping his wife (totally slanderous with no evidence of proof but again...will let it slide)

"It's a thing they do" I assume in reference to anyone supportive of Trump....

If you can't see how that is generalizing then God (or similar higher power) help you

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Bannon -

www.vanityfair.com...

Trump -

www.thedailybeast.com...

GOD IS DEAD.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Its Brooklyn, you expect something else?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Annee
So, any news on finding the guy?

Sure hope they catch him.

Please tell me she went to the hospital, got written proof, and filed a report with the police.

She's suppose to be meeting with a detective again today (she's already spoken with them), and she agreed that it's time to go to ER. She said the swelling and pain's getting worse and she's suffering.

I probably won't hear from her till later tonight.

Don't you find it suspicious that supposedly the perp was followed all the way to his car and no one took down his licence plate number?

Has she started a go-fund-me campaign yet?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: HumanoidX

no man should hit a woman unless she pulls a knife or gun on him. I've beaten the # out of men before for hitting a woman in front of me.

If he's attacked by one, he should do his best to restrain her without hitting her.

On that note, there's a lot with this story that just doesn't jive. I would like to hear the other side before making a judgement.

Jaden

There was no gun or knife mentioned in this story. I've been come after in close quarters by a woman swinging a large knife. Never did I consider return violence was necessary and was confident I could escape unharmed.

If this bottom feeding scum came from the other side of the room to attack this woman, I'm pretty sure he wasn't threatened. Even if he was....It's just wrong and unexcusable .
He IS A SAD EXCUSE FOR A MAN.

I stand by my assertion that Real men don't beat on women...
Society is nearing a point where we've become moralless, barbaric animals. Truly depressing.

dX

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Bannon -

www.vanityfair.com...

Trump -

www.thedailybeast.com...

GOD IS DEAD.

You link to two different sources with severely liberal biased points of view and I am supposed to be impressed?

Allegations do not equal convictions nor guilt....

wth ever happened to innocent until proven guilty....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

For what it's worth I believe you're a great guy.

You're an invaluable contributor here and you have a track record of offering insightful thoughts on all sorts of issues.

I think you set a great example time and again.

Your comments :

Now I know why people reacted to my posts with confusion. Obviously a confusion I cause as I overlooked information that would have netted a far different response initially.

Show me that you are an Honorable Gentleman and I highly respect it.
We need more folks like you out on the front lines.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Annee
So, any news on finding the guy?

Sure hope they catch him.

Please tell me she went to the hospital, got written proof, and filed a report with the police.

She's suppose to be meeting with a detective again today (she's already spoken with them), and she agreed that it's time to go to ER. She said the swelling and pain's getting worse and she's suffering.

I probably won't hear from her till later tonight.

Don't you find it suspicious that supposedly the perp was followed all the way to his car and no one took down his licence plate number?

Has she started a go-fund-me campaign yet?

No I don't find that suspicious.
Perhaps from the outside it might appear that way, and I understand skepticism.

Keep in mind that she's not pushing the media exposure here, journalists who recognize the social importance of the event are (such as myself and the author of the Gothamist article).

I do not believe she's asked anyone (to my knowledge) for handouts in the manner you are suggesting.

If she did choose to accept charity to cover her medical bills I wouldn't have any problem with that and I'd gladly help her in any way I can. She will probably be asked to get an MRI and other procedures which are very expensive.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

insanity???

sorry, but can I ask you trumpeters a question here...
when it came to the man getting pulled from his car, did yous ask these kinds of questions?
like, gee, just what was that man yelling from his car.... and, oh, he should have had more wisdom than to go driving through the streets with markings indentifying him as a trump supporter when he knew there was people out there who were quite angry about trump.

heck, I even read one story where a women was getting on the subway and someone yelled out grab her pussy, and she had to fend off his attack...
guess maybe she should have know that her female body just might be found irresistible to the men and just teleported herself to work, and well, I also guess that if she didn't like all the sexist bull# there, she should just go and teach the kindergartners, oh wait a minute... there's been incidences of them pulling some rather inappropriate stunts also... guess maybe she should just stay home, let her husband earn the money, heck he can also pick the kids up at school also, and do the grocery shopping, and heck, pick up her sanitary napkins when she needs them also!

this is bullcrap on both sides!! there is nothing wrong with people who go out and protest because they don't like the results of the election, there is something wrong with the few that go nuts and proceed to injure people and end up destroy millions of dollars worth of property. and their actions only give justification for the actions of the other side. just like there is nothing wrong with people thinking that we are on the wrong course and picking a president who they think will put the country on a better course. but there is something wrong with people who think that the election gives them a green light to harass, threaten, assault, and destroy property of fellow citizens. and again, their actions just give justification for the actions of the other side.
so, what we have is a self feeding, cycle... of which you can take part in if you wish, which, it kind of seems like you might be more apt to do since you are trying to come up with all kinds of reasons for this guy to just go nuts and punch another person in a restaurant...
or you can stand up and start calling wrong wrong, regardless of what side it's coming from. just remember that governments and countries have been destroyed in the past using this same tactic!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well there you go.
Since the stories came from "liberal" sites you
generalized it as lies because all liberal sites
don't tell the truth and only exist to smear
your messiahs good name.
I can play this game all day with you.
What approach do you want to take next?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join