It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

a reply to: muzzleflash

Clearly your portrayal of vicious

Vicious: (at dictionary.com)

reprehensible; blameworthy; wrong:
a vicious deception.

Are you saying that physical violence against women is not "reprehensible, blameworthy, or wrong" ??

You could be bothered to read my post that said "I don't support any violence over the silly debates on the election Trump won." Its only 3 posts up.

So you agree this is by definition 3 a vicious attack?

You've not submitted any testimony or evidence to support a vicious statement of the attack. Vicious implies extreme violence and injury and by her own account the woman neither asked for medical attention nor did the cop think she needed it. From her account she may have felt the response was unexpected, therefore in her mind vicious. In an investigation of a vicious beating there is a suspect sketch circulated or surveillance photo. This seems to be missing. No mention of a police report number or such. If you want dialogue here and not a sounding board group. Provide evidence and ket the ATS NY'ers help out. Already you know there are people here that live in NY. Don't be defensive, be helpful.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The employees of the restaurant were under the impression the victim filed a police report. The victim is not the one who called the police, another patron did. Can you decline to file a police report if they are called to the scene?

A report was filed and a detective is working on the investigation currently.

They would require a sketch of the suspect to try to identify the person in the case of no surveillance images. If there are images of the person they should be circulating to solicit an ID. You do know the NY police have what they call IDME and usually post images on their social media and in the news. Post the skecthes/images of the suspect? It would benefit your friend as we do have NY ATS people on the board.

You're welcome to do that. I got a meeting a few minutes to get to.
I'd really love to conduct all that research but I'm pressed for time. I see you probably have plenty of time and a strong desire to go dig all of that up, it probably won't take long, so thanks for getting started. We appreciate your diligence and hard work. Make sure to post your findings.

I am not up to date on this story developments currently, as I was busy all weekend and only spoke to the victim for a minute in the last few days. Later tonight or tomorrow when I get an hour free I'll dig into all this.

I appreciate your help on trying to catch the alleged perpetrator of this vicious attack, the community needs more vigilant citizens like you.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a vicious deception.

Are you saying that physical violence against women is not "reprehensible, blameworthy, or wrong" ??

You could be bothered to read my post that said "I don't support any violence over the silly debates on the election Trump won." Its only 3 posts up.

No. Vicious implies extreme violence and injury and by her own account the woman neither asked for medical attention nor did the cop think she needed it. I think your portrayal is exxagerrated.

No, we are using a dictionary not frivolous opinions. The dictionary is a reliable source.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a vicious deception.

No. Vicious implies extreme violence and injury and by her own account the woman neither asked for medical attention nor did the cop think she needed it. I think your portrayal is exxagerrated.

No, we are using a dictionary not frivolous opinions. The dictionary is a reliable source.

Good you can read a dictionary. Can you use a phone to help your friend by calling the investigator and post the images or sketches to show us who she is looking for?

I don't know who your friend is. How can I investigate an unnamed person? You seem to have plenty time to post, so why not help your friend in a way that is useful. Get the sketch or image the investigators are circulating and post it here along with the police report number.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

LMFAO!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ripper777

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

LMFAO!

I just think most people in NY and Chicago learned to stay out of other peoples faces with the level of murders in those 2 cities. It's just being aware of the statistics, so you don't become one of them. Not blaming the victim here, but saying if you give out negativity, you are almost sure to receive negativity back, whether you started it or not.
edit on 22-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You also used the term Beating. Sorry I got Savage and Vicious. I believe they are related in any case.

Beating is being struck over and over. I am surprised that your journalistic skills did not pick that up. It was a sucker punch. Not a beating. With that said it does not excuse his behavior what so ever.

I understand you want to get peoples attention to this matter, but professionalism when dealing with the public must come first. That is why the public's opinion of our news sources are fading fast. Use what you learned in your classes. Become that journalist that this country needs right now.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
There are too many Social Justice Warriors out there with an agenda and a fight to pick. Truth be damned when they start acting violently. Fact is the antiTrump crowd are the Basket of Deplorable's with overt tones of sexism and racism and bigotry.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join