It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sadly, you are right! My son was riding some back roads last weekend with 3 of his friends. They love to crawl through the woods, and the places they go usually are far out, so the roads are desolate.

So as they are riding on this one particular road (no sidewalks), an old man pulled up alongside them and told them they should be riding on the sidewalks (there weren't any on this road). Then he proceeded to call one on my sons' friends the N word and yelled go Trump and drove off. My son tells me he was pretty aggressive. Though, I will say, had he not left, these boys are capable of protecting themselves, and this jerk would have needed an ambulance.

I was sad I had to explain that some people are ignorant for ridiculous reasons, and just a@@holes.

Like really dude, they are kids.

Can't wait for this ignorance on both sides to stop!

edit on 16-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

Had it been a man beating a man entire thing would be a non-story .

Sorry, this 'argument' is my pet hate and I have to comment because it is so inane.
Women don't want to be men.

Women want to be recognized as equal humans, not as men. Meaning [and I seem to have to explain this for people like you], that we would like the same pay for the same work for example, be able to work in jobs we can do, able to vote, drive, being recognized as equal humans - NOT men.

What we don't ask for:
- Being mistaken for men
- Being treated like men in every aspect [it would be impossible anyway]

We don't want to be, nor can we be men!!!!!!!!

Now to the physical insanity that your comment seems to ignore.

Most women are physically weaker and smaller than men. Whilst there are definitively exceptions, I'd expect a male to have eyes in their head to ascertain the size and strength of their 'victim'.

Men that hit anything smaller and weaker than them are not men, they are coward weasels and I have nothing like contempt for them. These kind of men probably kick dogs, cats and children too because they are scum.

As a rule: If someone is smaller and weaker than you and you hit them because you can, then you are a f***ng t*at.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I hate third wave feminism as much as the next person, but don't turn this thread into that please.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Oh for pities sake.

Can people not just eat their dinner without letting their inner idiot out for everyone to get a good look at? Sucker punching a man is a cowardly thing to do, but sucker punching a woman, while she is eating, and clambering over/bowling over young children in order to do it too?

What sort of man does that? What sort of shrivel membered, mindless thug thinks that this sort of behaviour is acceptable?
edit on 16-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: grammatical correction.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The ones who starred the 2nd post in the thread are those people.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The person I feel most sorry for in this story is the coward's wife, or whoever that poor woman is that he was with. If he is the type that would sucker punch a woman out of nowhere like that just imagine what she has to go through. Hopefully she will take this opportunity to see to it that this scumbag spends some much needed time with his fellow dregs of society by turning him in.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

What a load of crap. People still think like this? guess so.

Yes people still think like this and it is only going to become more and more prevalent with Trump in office. He makes these people feel like their perspective is valid. The pendulum swings, and it is going to be brutal, maybe for women most of all.

I'll bet you money that same guy wouldn't have walked up and hit a man who was larger than he was because that man disagreed with his politics. Nope. Instead he charged across a dining room, hit a woman and then RAN AWAY! What a useless bag of crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Of course it matters or are you suggesting people aren't aware of how divisive politic's has become.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No excuse for violence.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I'm not excusing violence, just something doesn't sit right with this story. It appears she was mouthing off before the confrontation. She was loud as the OP said.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If you can think of a word, series of words, or entire paragraphs, or even a whole book that can make you "understand" or think that they "explain" the mental state of the individual who punched that woman, then all I can say is that you are doing your understanding wrong.

It does not matter what was said. What matters is, that a man sucker punched a woman, for which there can be no excuse, no legitimacy, no understandable element at all. It is fundamentally not an understandable act, regardless of what was said by the woman in question. Unless the woman physically harmed him or his companion at some stage during the altercation, there is absolutely no way to blame anyone but the man for his actions, and ABSOLUTELY no attention needs be paid to the verbal provocation that may or may not have come about, since it has no relevance to his actions what so ever.

Potted version, words are not an excuse to instigate physically violent conduct, ergo the assailant is the sole responsible party and nothing more need be said about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Your poor sad ex-wife.
Thank god she's in a better place now.

edit on 16-11-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

They're from GLP and Stormfront and Breitbart -
what do you expect?
His soon to be Chief Bannon loved beating his wife.
It's a thing they do.
Trump liked raping his wife.
It's a thing they do.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Annee

No it isn't irrelevant.

Motive precedes any crime of this sort.

Arguing with strangers, especially dumb ones within arms reach of you, is dumb.

Well you just go right ahead with your neanderthal thinking.

The argument ended when the manager moved the man across the room.

The aggressor had plenty of time and space to cool his heels.

But, NO - - - he had to shove his way across a crowded restaurant - - with children in it - - to physically blindside a woman who, by that time, was minding her own business.l

The OP keeps dropping hints that lead me to believe we're not getting the whole story. Though I vehemently oppose men putting their hands on women, I suspect this chick wasn't as innocent in all of this as you seem to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Actually that isn't what I said. I said it wouldn't surprise me considering all the PROVEN, PAID for DNC AGITATORS. So far we have not seen the MSM show us any evidence that there were Trump agitaors, causing trouble on Trumps behalf..and if there was even a suspicion of anything like this you know full well it would be all over the MSM.

Could this guy punching a woman be a genuine Trump supporter! Of corse he could be, so what! He is a nut job, they exist on both sides of the political fence. Now compare isolated instances of crazy people assaulting Hillary supporters..to thousands of rioters, RIOTING on behalf of the DNC.

edit on 16-11-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Or focus on an isolated incident whenever the other team has thousands of rioters causing havoc.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Just as I can't speak on behalf of all men, you can't speak on behalf of all women. There are in fact lots of women who want a lot more than just being equal..and last time I heard men suffer more domestic abuse from women partners than the other way round..because those men don't hit back.

That's not me justifying violence, but if anyone assaults me, I ain't turning the other cheek regardless of their gender.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Only the most cowardly of men would strike a woman.Total lowlife,imo.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Under most circumstance I'd agree..but what if a woman throws a glass ashtray at your head or smashes you over the head with a frying pan? Sure women are generally smaller and weaker but they often make up for it with weaponry, quite a lot of the time actually. In fact I'm pretty sure Hillary likes throwing vases whenever she doesn't get her way...not that I have any sympathy for her hubby though.

Some women are actually highly strung maniacs, very similar to The DNC and BLM social justice warriors who scream in people's faces..and then throw violent tantrums when they don't get the results they want. The world is not all balck and white when it comes to men and women actually.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Counterintelligence because: Extra text

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is the stupidest comment I've heard in quite some time. Trust me, I am a true believer that woman should be handled in certain ways for equal rights but for a man, who is by genetics, plain a simply stronger and more powerful, just tells me that dude is a coward. I do not support him or his actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join