It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Can I get a mod to U2U me?

May I post links to photos of her injuries?
She has given me permission, so all I need now is the moderator's green light.

(Maybe we can add them to the 2nd post I made?)

U2U me to help me iron this issue out, thanks!
edit on 11/15/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ok I'll try to find out.
She's a little burnt out at the moment.
Be patient.

Feel free to ask more questions in the time being.

No rush, let her recover from her trauma. Our curiosity does not outweigh her need to deal with her pain (internal and external).

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have been very vocal about how I feel regarding the events surrounding this election and how a certain group is acting in regards to it, but a man hitting a woman is simply not acceptable in my opinion regardless of the circumstances. The violence in general is really getting old and it takes a special kind of *insert expletive* to hit a woman period no matter how animated or annoying she may have been.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

Ok I'll try to find out.
She's a little burnt out at the moment.
Be patient.

Feel free to ask more questions in the time being.

No rush, let her recover from her trauma. Our curiosity does not outweigh her need to deal with her pain (internal and external).

She's a real warrior, and she's pulling through it like a champ.
I'm very impressed with just how strong she really is.

I am avoiding treating her like a victim.
Instead I think we should treat her more like a hero.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
*eyebrow raised*

You seem very determined to makes this credible. Just know...no matter what you cough up, I will question it. I don't know her and I don't know you either.

Nothing about this election can be taken at face value no matter how credible it appears to be. It would take an assault conviction for me to believe all is as it seems.

Sorry, but I am a cynic for a good reason.

I don't fault anyone else for believing though.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If this happened as you say, I hope this man goes to jail.

It doesn't matter what your friend said, she could have called him names, insulted his mother, I don't care. Violence like this is unacceptable.

I supported Trump, but I have no problem admitting that people on both sides of this election have gotten out of hand.

I will not let act violence out like this in front of me even if they supported the same candidate as me.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here's a piece of effing advice to anyone out there thinking violence is the way:

Stop drinking the koolaid provided to you by your political cult.

Good god, if I ever saw a man do this...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am avoiding treating her like a victim. Instead I think we should treat her more like a hero.

There's nothing heroic about getting your ass beat over political religion.

Let's not make this something it isn't. Your friend isn't a martyr.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
After all we have seen in this election it wouldn't surprise me if Soros and friends paid people to act as violent Ttump supporters and attack women..it fulfills the narrative. Meanwhile we have a black gang beating the living s*** out of a white driver for supporting Trump..and those guys certainly won't have been paid to do that. But which act of political violence do you think we will see on CNN etc?

So much disinformation and paid agitation has been PROVEN to come from the DMC that nothing would surprise me or practically anyone else..

Sure we have a few thousand student protestors..many of womb are paid..the rest are just naive or want to be part of a movement and they gave such a damn about voting against Trump that around half didn't even bother voting.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This is a beautiful kind woman who does a lot of volunteer work and speaks out about issues she's passionate about and cares deeply about informing others

Then why were you skeptical at first?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

originally posted by: roadgravel

They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

What a load of crap. People still think like this? guess so.

Guess it selective when the feminists demand equal rights . Equal pay , equal treatment , equal opportunity
Except when it comes to being held equally accountable , equally responsible for their actions then its back to hiding behind their skirts .

Are you suggesting it's okay for a man to beat a woman who insults him due to his politics?

Are you suggesting that IF we give women equal pay and equal opportunity, we must also be willing to condone them getting beat?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

This is a beautiful kind woman who does a lot of volunteer work and speaks out about issues she's passionate about and cares deeply about informing others

Then why were you skeptical at first?

I tend to be skeptical of everything until I see substantiation.
Hard evidence isn't always necessary, a well reasoned philosophical argument can serve as proof to begin winning me over. I just desire things to add up.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I am avoiding treating her like a victim. Instead I think we should treat her more like a hero.

There's nothing heroic about getting your ass beat over political religion.

Let's not make this something it isn't. Your friend isn't a martyr.

Ok well I'm confused.
Doesn't the culture of victimization lead to a more negative outcome in the long run than the alternative which is to empower that person to stand up despite the intimidation used against them?

I don't think inundating someone with a victim mentality is healthy, empowerment seems more effective at helping them overcome the psychological trauma.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

There's no morality here. There's no philosophical argument to paint this in a positive light.

She egged on an argument with a gorilla of a man and that dumbass beat her up for it.

It isn't right by any means, but this entire incident has two sides, and two mouths were open. Nothing noble happened here. She's no more a victim than she is a hero.

Here's a piece of advice to pass on to your friend:

Don't do stupid things with stupid people in stupid places.

That advice has kept me out of a lot of fist fights and confrontations that are better avoided. I suggest she heed it.
edit on 15 11 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
*eyebrow raised*

You seem very determined to makes this credible. Just know...no matter what you cough up, I will question it. I don't know her and I don't know you either.

Nothing about this election can be taken at face value no matter how credible it appears to be. It would take an assault conviction for me to believe all is as it seems.

Sorry, but I am a cynic for a good reason.

I don't fault anyone else for believing though.

I am not sure if the police even have a positive ID on the alleged offender.
There is an ongoing active investigation as we speak according to the individuals involved.

I do understand your skepticism and I honestly wish that ATS collectively could embrace that notion more often.
There's nothing wrong with that, I myself have become quite jaded over the years as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

There's no morality here. There's no philosophical argument to paint this in a positive light.

She egged on an argument with a gorilla of a man and that dumbass beat her up for it.

It isn't right by any means, but this entire incident has two sides, and two mouths were open. Nothing noble happened here. She's no more a victim than she is a hero.

Here's a piece of advice to pass on to your friend:

Don't do stupid things with stupid people in stupid places.

That advice has kept me out of a lot of fist fights and confrontations that are better avoided. I suggest she heed it.

You are making an assumption here though that hasn't been validated yet.

And I strongly believe that we have a right to say stupid things in public without the fear of intimidation or violent reprisals to "punish us" for saying the wrong things.

If I can refuse to become violent no matter how wild a debate comes, and I can keep my cool, than everyone else can too - and they should be held to that standard of decorum.

There is a reason this man will go to jail and face criminal charges if he is apprehended.
There is a reason this woman will not.
edit on 11/15/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Holy Christ am I actually seeing people condone the assault of a woman over words on this site?! Wtf happened to ats . . .

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You are making an assumption here though that hasn't been validated yet.

It was an argument right?

And I strongly believe that we have a right to say stupid things in public without the fear of intimidation or violent reprisals to "punish us" for saying the wrong things.

The only legitimate violence is self defense. But that is only true because people believe that wanton violence is justified for transient offenses against ones sensibilities.

If I can refuse to become violent no matter how wild a debate comes, and I can keep my cool, than everyone else can too - and they should be held to that standard of decorum.

This is where I believe equality becomes an illusion. Some people are just dumb and useless and there is nothing they are good at except being high functioning monkeys with little social sensibility and emotional maturity. Don't assume the best in yourself to exist in others.

There is a reason this man will go to jail and face criminal charges if he is apprehended.

As well he should.

There is a reason this woman will not.

I just hope that's not where the lesson ends. Because I think everything I said is perfectly valid.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I believe we agree to a large extent than.

I do agree that one should be wise to danger, but at the same time I'm pretty sure this woman never saw this one coming. This was a big surprise for her. And she's gonna suffer the most from it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First - - how is your friend doing?

The emotional abuse in attacks like this can be as bad as the physical abuse.

Has the man been caught?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join