It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

some do, many don't!!
let's see, we have someone who personally knows the women, the op...
we have three newspaper articles about it, that includes a governors statement on it. a whole crapload of comments on the restaurants facebook page commenting on it...

the most recent thread I've seen about the evil demonstrators went something like this...
it had a video, and kind of a gleeful, hey look at this, anti-trump demonstrator gets maced when he tries to steal pro-trump sign!!!
only the video didn't show him taking any sign and the lady that maced him didn't have a sign...
so, there was no evidence of that one...
and now it's gone...

it seems like there is a tad bit more evidence for this one... I can't help it that it's not coming from fox news or some other ones on your approved media lists. most of the local news media isn't on your list and quite frankly they are probably the most accurate sources, since they are catering to the area where the even happened and are more at risk of being called out if the story isn't accurate by a witness to the event.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: dawnstar

This thread title is click bait, riffing off the election unease.

so why is it so different from all the other posts "riffing off the election unease"? I've seen far more about the violence against the trump supporters, but hardly anything about the harassment that's been going on against the minority groups by the trump supporters. although, I do know there are some....

Because the thread title is false and misleading. The woman states she needed no attention or hospital visit and the police noticed no signs of injury, yet the OP states she was viciously beaten. Huh? Threads discussing the election topics typically have better evidence and arguments than this one.

The title isn't false and it isn't misleading. In fact I thought I watered it down a bit.
I am entitled to characterize things how I see them, and luckily I do use the English definitions properly.
I also needed to make a title different than the original article, because this was my article which drew on the other one.

And if you saw this woman's massive black eye and swollen face, you'd probably stop this nonsensical paranoia, it's becoming vicious.

Vicious:
1. Mean-spirited or deliberately hurtful; malicious

a. Extremely violent or injurious; cruel: a vicious blow to the stomach; vicious tactics in suppressing a rebellion.
b. Marked by an aggressive disposition. Used chiefly of animals.
c. Disposed to violent or destructive behavior: a vicious dictator.

3. Severe, powerful, or intense; fierce

a. Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved: "All men who succeed ... in finance in New York at last ... return to their native towns, assert that cities are vicious, marry their childhood sweethearts" (Sinclair Lewis).
b. Given to vice, immorality, or depravity: "The sum and substance of it was, That Oliver was a foundling, born of low and vicious parents" (Charles Dickens).

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

I think the problem is that I think that if this story was present with the exact same fact, only the players were the other way around....
they'd all be accepting it as fact!! I'd be perfectly happy to admit that there are crazies on both sides doing stupid things but the idea that unless the story supports my view of the world, well it's just fake.. is just getting to be too much for me I guess. or maybe it's that I think that as long as we go thinking we all so perfect and you guys are just demons in disguise, well, this is just gonna escalate till we are all under martial law, and I don't think any of us really want that.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yeah...well I find the idea of sharing this world with whining, divisive, immature little bullies who have the temerity to call themselves "liberals", when they are about as intolerant and irrational as it gets, a chore too...so we agree on something.

It seems the logical inference is to go our separate ways?

America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, all infecred by cancerous leftist agitators.

So let's break away into two parts, each nation divided into those who espouse Marxist drivel and those who, despite the right wing label, are the silent, moderate, majority.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: muzzleflash

There is too much to be sceptical about in these stories. The political stuff seems tacked on, no license plate, no pictures, no video, no credit card, and in a "liberal bubble".

Keep us posted on the outcome.

I understand.

But skepticism aside, my main message, I believe, stands strong:

Our political turmoil has gone too far and the violence is unacceptable.

I agree, but can you convince the Hillary supporters to stop beating the crap out of Trump supporters who to this day have hundreds of youtube videos showing them getting mauled by roving gangs of SJWs.

If you give me access to all TV channels and newspapers for 1 day I may be able to bring it down by 90%.
But I don't have that kinda exposure, so I gotta work with what I got.

I think it's unlikely that ATSers are the problem in general, and it's likely the less literate who are creating a lot of the violence. So what we can achieve here in that regard is very limited. We need TV access.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

some do, many don't!!
let's see, we have someone who personally knows the women, the op...
we have three newspaper articles about it, that includes a governors statement on it. a whole crapload of comments on the restaurants facebook page commenting on it...

the most recent thread I've seen about the evil demonstrators went something like this...
it had a video, and kind of a gleeful, hey look at this, anti-trump demonstrator gets maced when he tries to steal pro-trump sign!!!
only the video didn't show him taking any sign and the lady that maced him didn't have a sign...
so, there was no evidence of that one...
and now it's gone...

it seems like there is a tad bit more evidence for this one... I can't help it that it's not coming from fox news or some other ones on your approved media lists. most of the local news media isn't on your list and quite frankly they are probably the most accurate sources, since they are catering to the area where the even happened and are more at risk of being called out if the story isn't accurate by a witness to the event.

Hilarious that you don't know that the Janesville, WI mace incident was staged. I live near there and know the whole story and that the people were paid agitators that were bused in. Not buying your non evidence, evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You "don't believe this incident should have a political side or slant"...is that right?

Why is it in the political section with the heading "Female viciously beaten by man over Trump argument at Brooklyn restaurant"?

You really are so transparent and grubby.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09
a reply to: dawnstar

Yeah...well I find the idea of sharing this world with whining, divisive, immature little bullies who have the temerity to call themselves "liberals", when they are about as intolerant and irrational as it gets, a chore too...so we agree on something.

It seems the logical inference is to go our separate ways?

America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, all infecred by cancerous leftist agitators.

So let's break away into two parts, each nation divided into those who espouse Marxist drivel and those who, despite the right wing label, are the silent, moderate, majority.

Suggesting we split the nation is certainly not "moderate".
It's extremist, impractical, unrealistic, and very anger-driven.

You need to relax, there always has been and always will be idiots. We just gotta deal with it and get over it. Don't let it drive you to the edge, try to release that stress.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

buy a sign???

www.cnn.com...

we can all put one out in our yard and report back how long it takes to get mutilated by the crazies...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I think the problem is that I think that if this story was present with the exact same fact, only the players were the other way around....
they'd all be accepting it as fact!! I'd be perfectly happy to admit that there are crazies on both sides doing stupid things but the idea that unless the story supports my view of the world, well it's just fake.. is just getting to be too much for me I guess. or maybe it's that I think that as long as we go thinking we all so perfect and you guys are just demons in disguise, well, this is just gonna escalate till we are all under martial law, and I don't think any of us really want that.

If it was the other way around I don't think anything would be different other than the players involved in posting (now that is a sad opinion on the state of affairs). On the division I totally agree and the really hurtful thing is this I would guess has been orchestrated by design imo by those who want to sew discord. I have stated several times in the past few days that we need to come together as a country, for the good of the country but even in a forum there are those that just won't listen on both sides of the issue and to get people in the outside world to do it is even more difficult with our dumbass congressmen either remaining silent or in some cases even egging it on. Those with half a brain do realize that nobody would want martial law, problem is that there are too many people that apparently don't even have half a brain these days and only care about participating in chaos and discord.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

You "don't believe this incident should have a political side or slant"...is that right?

Why is it in the political section with the heading "Female viciously beaten by man over Trump argument at Brooklyn restaurant"?

You really are so transparent and grubby.

Because I was attacking both sides. That's why I said it shouldn't have a side (singular vs plural).
Notice that I didn't blame this on Trump.

My intention was that intelligent readers would realize I inferred that the blame is complex, and can be attributed to a mixture of factors.

Like the MSM inciting hysteria, people lacking inter-personal skills or anger management skills, political turmoil being blown out of proportion, people not having good civics educations and lacking knowledge on that subject, etc etc.

I am more transparent than the MSM or the govt. I will also respond to questions honestly unlike they will.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Not to mention taking money from an international terrorist, George Soros, to protest a free and fair election.

But let's refocus on the topic here of the woman claiming to be viciously beaten in public and no arrest made or no photos supporting her claim exist.
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

and.... where's the evidence on that story??

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well first of all your Title is very misleading. A Savage Beating, which actually consists of multiple hits and or kicks, is a far cry from a sucker punch. The actual headline, from the far left Gothamist website, uses the term sucker punch.

I hope you will forgive me for being skeptical of this thread since you have used a misleading title to try and make an event bigger than what it is. It reminds me of Hillary's turnout on the campaign trail.

Not enough information to make a credible decision to what actually happened, especially coming from a bunk leftist site.

With that said, violence is never the answer, unless it is war, which the left protesters are declaring with their revolution. So do what all the colleges are doing. Get her some crayons, a little play-doh, maybe even a hugging dog, and she should be okay.

Well at least according to MSM. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
edit on 17-11-2016 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

lol...splitting the nation is moderate when the alternative is splitting your head.

Please don't do the "relax, you seem stressed" spiel...it's as transparent as your fictitious "friend" with the bruises on her face. 😂
edit on 17-11-2016 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Who's Behind The Portland Riots? 60% Of Arrested Anti-Trump Protesters Were From Out Of State, Didn't Vote

And so - just as in Ferguson and Charlotte - we see what appears to be professional agitators popping up at key times to encourage social unrest (which as we recently detailed were funded from George Soros' MoveOn.org), all of which perhaps explains why these 'professionals' were so adamant not be filmed or 'caught on tape' as GatewayPundit reports, reporters in Portland, Oregon were attacked by anti-Trump rioters Sunday night, according to Portland Police. The protesters also handed out leaflets warning people to not record the riots.

edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yawn...you keep telling yourself that.

By the way, you need to relax...you seem to be getting agitated...being revealed as a fraud does that, I guess?
👏

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
She hates Trump, probably supports Clinton. Knowing Clinton supporters, she probably instigated the entire thing and is now playing the victim.

She is probably upset over Clinton's loss. Got in the guys face and raged thinking she is a woman and he can't touch her. Then when he snapped, she instantly went into the victim role.

I'd put my money on it.

You are making an assumption based off what other people think/do, your past experiences, incidents, etc.

But the reality is that every situation is different, people are different.

Would you bet your life on it?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What the Soros connection? It was revealed that an organization that he funds called MoveOn.org or something like that is hiring people to protest by posting several ads on Craigslist....the information is out there, but linking Soros directly to it would be very hard to prove even though in my opinion it is very suspicious to say the least considering that he is a known globalist that would love if capitalism collapsed.

Edit: This article proves that they were involved in disrupting his Chicago rally and they even say they will ramp up action against him and they didn't stop with the end of the election.

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 17-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well since she neither filed a police report nor required medical attention, you claiming she was viciously beaten is a spurious argument.

Would you bet your life on it?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join