It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So...

Not to make light of your friend's situation, or the dude's behavior because hitting women is not right...

But, this is one incident of trump on Clinton supporter violence versus dozens ... Probably more like hundreds of incidents going the other way.

Hell, just within a 15 mile radius of here clinton's crybabies have done MILLIONS in damage (mostly to other democrat's properties and property... Heh no one said they were even minimally intelligent) and lots and lots of assaults most which no one bothered to report...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

oh, so maybe the same fund, wherever it came from, also is paying people to go around punching women in the face and grabbing women's body parts also...
gee, I wonder how much they are paying the kindergartners to act like jerks???

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I can link to scores of pages saying the Earth is hollow. Doesn't mean there is evidence for that. In none of your links is there any evidence to support this supposed vicious beating. David Seaman, a journalist that worked at HuffPo wrote about the man hate there and the undying support for Hillary, so that one is already biased.

I have no problem sharing the photographs but I'm pretty sure you'll realize you cannot prove they are of the person spoken of in the articles. I mean the skepticism thing can go to the extreme just like gullibility.

Why do you refuse to believe this anyways?
It looks like cognitive dissonance to me, because you cannot accept a story saying your "team" did a foul play.
Both teams in this game are guilty of unnecessary roughness, pass interference, holding, whatever.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The mayor of NY is asking for evidence. If this was real she'd submit her evidence and photos to his office. She won't because her story won't check out and people will ask questions and find out the truth. That she is either exaggerating her injurys after the fact, etc. Or you are.

By the way, the only "team" I'm on is team truth.
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

oh, so maybe the same fund, wherever it came from, also is paying people to go around punching women in the face and grabbing women's body parts also...
gee, I wonder how much they are paying the kindergartners to act like jerks???

Come on man.....really??

If you don't believe it then fine you know darn well the violence is on both sides....is it really that much of a stretch that he would use the organization through orders to protest and get violent which of course is going to cause unrest causing others to get violent and voila you have civil unrest across the boards with violence being committed by both sides....at least admit the possibility.

I posted an article in my previous post from the Washington Times that states that the organization disrupted a rally of his and promised to up the escalation.....
edit on 17-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I can link to scores of pages saying the Earth is hollow. Doesn't mean there is evidence for that. In none of your links is there any evidence to support this supposed vicious beating. David Seaman, a journalist that worked at HuffPo wrote about the man hate there and the undying support for Hillary, so that one is already biased.

I have no problem sharing the photographs but I'm pretty sure you'll realize you cannot prove they are of the person spoken of in the articles. I mean the skepticism thing can go to the extreme just like gullibility..

It looks like cognitive dissonance to me, because you cannot accept a story saying your "team" did a foul play.
Both teams in this game are guilty of unnecessary roughness, pass interference, holding, whatever.

Fine post the photos and I'll contact the NY mayors office and point them to this thread. They are looking for evidence on this event.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

So...

Not to make light of your friend's situation, or the dude's behavior because hitting women is not right...

But, this is one incident of trump on Clinton supporter violence versus dozens ... Probably more like hundreds of incidents going the other way.

Hell, just within a 15 mile radius of here clinton's crybabies have done MILLIONS in damage (mostly to other democrat's properties and property... Heh no one said they were even minimally intelligent) and lots and lots of assaults most which no one bothered to report...

I'm not saying they didn't.
I'm not saying anything like that.

I think characterizing this as "Trump on Clinton" or "Clinton on Trump" violence is illogical and takes away from the true nature of what is going on here. Destabilization of our society by individuals making their own decisions that they should, as individuals, be held responsible for.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Hell, just within a 15 mile radius of here clinton's crybabies have done MILLIONS in damage (mostly to other democrat's properties and property.

they're just creating their own jobs, they'll be back next month acting like construction workers offering to fix the place back up!!

sorry, just couldn't resist...
but to be honest... a few have expressed the feeling that this is all being orchestrated and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the ones running the show wouldn't be willing to burn a portion of this country, just to be able to say, see, there's jobs!! the unemployment numbers are down....

really, when I heard the amount of damage that's been done I about fainted.... it's such a great way to get your point across, isn't it... destroy your neighborhood and city... that's some really smart cookies...

but then, just like not every conservative is out there punching ladies in their face or grabbing them in places they shouldn't or teaching their elementary kids to be jerks in school.....
not every liberal feels the urge to go out and burn the place to the ground!!!
I have three sons, half of us swing one way, the other half the other and we seem to get along just fine... no arguing, not fighting, and the house is still standing! my landlady is conservative, she's a nice lady, wouldn't dream of doing anything to hurt her. heck, my husband was a conservative, rush limbaugh type of guy.
most of us are sane..... it's just some of us really need some sort of mental health care.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I ain't denying that, but at this point I think it would benefit the top echelon of power, both democrats and conservatives.... so is it that far of a stretch to think that maybe they are playing the game on both sides???
although, ya, the part about the kindergartner was a little far out there...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I have no problem sharing the photographs but I'm pretty sure you'll realize you cannot prove they are of the person spoken of in the articles. I mean the skepticism thing can go to the extreme just like gullibility..

Fine post the photos and I'll contact the NY mayors office and point them to this thread. They are looking for evidence on this event.

The mods haven't responded so I don't want to post graphic photos without permission.
If you U2U me your FB or something I'll send them over messenger.

There's no reason to contact the mayor, he doesn't look for evidence. The police department does and the victim is already cooperating with the investigation and they are well aware of her current condition.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I ain't denying that, but at this point I think it would benefit the top echelon of power, both democrats and conservatives.... so is it that far of a stretch to think that maybe they are playing the game on both sides???
although, ya, the part about the kindergartner was a little far out there...

They are always playing games against each other but imo this is bigger than them. Bigger than liberals vs. conservatives......

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Btw , long time no see Rogue.
It's nice to see you're still around.

I'm guessing there is no longer an ATS chat because I cannot find it.
Ah the good old days...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I think the problem is that I think that if this story was present with the exact same fact, only the players were the other way around....
they'd all be accepting it as fact!!

Well of course.

That is the essence of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The mayor of NY is asking for evidence. If this was real she'd submit her evidence and photos to his office. She won't because her story won't check out and people will ask questions and find out the truth. That she is either exaggerating her injurys after the fact, etc. Or you are.

That's so ridiculously absurd.
Hahaha, thanks for the laugh though.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean imagine it, she sends him some pics of her bruised face "Here's the evidence!".
It makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

A Lesson in Cognitive Dissonance

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I mean imagine it, she sends him some pics of her bruised face "Here's the evidence!".
It makes no sense.

You're telling me that the Mayor of NY is offering to help in this case and she isn't interested!? Of course the mayors office would line her up with a team of police investigators. A vicious beating and you won't think enough of your friend to suggest she take advantage of the mayors generous offer? Why not? What does she have to lose?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Well first of all your Title is very misleading. A Savage Beating, which actually consists of multiple hits and or kicks, is a far cry from a sucker punch. The actual headline, from the far left Gothamist website, uses the term sucker punch.

I hope you will forgive me for being skeptical of this thread since you have used a misleading title to try and make an event bigger than what it is. It reminds me of Hillary's turnout on the campaign trail.

I didn't use a misleading title. It was proper English.
I am well within the rules here.

I did not say it was "Savage", I said it was "Vicious", which if you will use the dictionary to look up this word, this incident fits well within that.

Someone earlier called it "click-bait". Well what should I do?
Write an article with the least eyecatching title possible?
Make sure I don't get anyone's attention?
No one would bother to Read it!

Headline = bait , goal = get you to read.
All news headlines are click bait. ALL.

It is hypocrisy to condemn my usage of an adjective to describe the level of intensity when the only alternative is to purposely destroy any chance a news story has to compete with the tabloid driven press surrounding that article!

I'm sorry that I went to journalism classes and learned basic techniques and believe there's no justification not applying them. This is a "vicious" world, and the press is "vicious", so sometimes I might need to point out how "vicious" things really are.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godabove09

lol...splitting the nation is moderate when the alternative is splitting your head.

Please don't do the "relax, you seem stressed" spiel...it's as transparent as your fictitious "friend" with the bruises on her face. 😂

You're denigrating a victim of violence by making mocking and snide comments that you know are bogus gibberish.

You're only calling her fictitious to cover up the fact you are openly supporting the beating of women. In public even!
(See how unfair that comment was?)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

What's even more vicious is your support of the term when there is no mention of a severe beating by either the woman or the police officer in any of the articles. You succeeded in your click bait headline and exaggerated content. But journalism is about fact and evidence, so I wouldn't say you approached this in a journalistic way.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

It makes no sense.

You're telling me that the Mayor of NY is offering to help in this case and she isn't interested!? Of course the mayors office would line her up with a team of police investigators. A vicious beating and you won't think enough of your friend to suggest she take advantage of the mayors generous offer? Why not? What does she have to lose?

There's already an open investigation, there are detectives communicating with the victim already.

I said that a dozen times in this thread.
You're so full of it.

I won't take anything you say seriously anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join