It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

Had it been a man beating a man entire thing would be a non-story .

So much this.

Simply having a vagina makes your plights and grievances infinitely more important and worthy of discussion.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This isn't the OP's personal story, and in many threads here posters ask questions and rightly so. We've had threads moved to the hoax bin over exaggerations. Don't be sad, no reason to. We are having a civil discussion and no one is being viciously beaten here, nor is anyone condoning hitting anyone. The posters here are just seeking the whole truth of the situation, and at this point it is a 3rd party subjective opinion by the OP since the links don't corroborate their OP. I've seen worse behavior by posters and I believe the questions submitted are legitimate. OP can choose to answer or not. Do you not believe we should have a two way dialogue? Or should this thread just be a sounding board for the OP? Where we repeat their thoughts?
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Don't believe this until you see some proof he is a Trump supporter. Without that this guy could be someone paid to create Trump chaos. Don't just believe stuff without proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182
An interesting thought. MoveOn.org, a Soros funded group, is paying people $35/hr to protest Trump and is planning on disrupting the innaguaration. This seems closer to the Bob Creamer birddogging playbook used for Hillarys campaign. Maybe the fired Bob Creamer is working for Soros now.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

Had it been a man beating a man entire thing would be a non-story .

So much this.

Simply having a vagina makes your plights and grievances infinitely more important and worthy of discussion.

It would be fair to say that the beating of male Trump supporters was under reported in the news. There are hundreds of graphic youtube videos documenting this. Does the OP wish to comment on violence against men and whether the Hillary supporters beating a Trump supporters was acceptable and overlooked?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

okay, I'll run with this...
so, who is paying people to go around pretending to be supporters of hillary and trump and be violent...AND WHY??
and no matter what side of the line you stand on, shouldn't this be rather concerning to you???

how about we all meet at the center taking this assumption, then maybe the discussion can get somewhere and less people will be trying to pretend that punching people in the face because they don't like the words that came out of their mouths earlier is just you typical everyday event...
it isn't!!! not unless you are talking about cops...then well... ya, it's getting to be...

www.cracked.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You point is well taken, but no one here is saying getting punched is okay. We are merely asking what the truth of the situation is. We only have the OP friends story and no other supporting information and no info to say she was viciously beaten. I think the posters here want to know what happened and why. As of now, this is being slanted as a crazed Trump supporter by the media. No interviews exist with the man to corroborate that point. So this is more election media exaggeration!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Even though I am corroborating it, I still think something smells fishy. The people who work there told me the tables were YELLING at each other. The woman who was punched claimed it was over politics and I was told that the table of women were still making comments at the table after they were moved and that something was yelled out the door at them (Trump supporter?) as they were leaving. I was told the couple was moved because the two girls were calling them something to the affect of dumb racists and that the man who eventually punched the woman had demanded that they (table of women) be removed (kicked out) for how they were talking to him and his partner. They said he complained loudly for the remainder of his stay which wasn't very long and that Tabac covered his bill.

Still, NONE of this means it is OK to hit someone, but I think a lot more was going on here than "Trump supporter punches Hilary supporter". That's like saying "Neil Diamond fan punches non Neil Diamond fan".

I made it clear I find it strange 2-3 people could chase a man all the way to his car, WATCH him get in it and not get ANY pictures of the man or his car nor give a make model of the car or a license plate.

Just my opinion: I think that what started as a disagreement about politics turned into heated personal insults back and forth. Nothing should ever escalate to violence. If you are being called a dumb racist don't prove it correct by punching someone. I personally think the employees didn't give a crap about getting information on the man due to the vitriol supposedly coming from the Hilary supporters, but once the police got involved they had to say they "chased him down". I don't think the employee or manager at the time knew that it had started as a political disagreement, and the only person we have claiming that is the woman who was punched.

So I say to you, if you actually know the woman who was punched, you need to need to ask her why the mans bill was covered by the bar? What kind of stuff was she saying? And to be clear, NOTHING she was saying called for her to be punched.

If Frank was still running the place I feel it would have never gotten to this point. That jerk went back to France...what an awful place.
edit on 17-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

So are you now enlightened that the nomination is important no matter which party?

Even if a party's nomination is .... Pick whoever is evil to you and the world.. you need to take heed.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

if you holding out for an interview with the man, you might be waiting awhile. I highly doubt if he is going to just come out of the woodwork and tell you his story. maybe if the cops find him you will his side.

after reading the complaints about how stories about men being punched in the face are never in the media, I went out to look for some... and found a couple...
but then I ran across this story...

Man, 63, who punched newborn baby in the FACE as mother showed her off in Tesco tells court he thought she was a toy DOLL
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I decided to stop looking after that....

edit on 17-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They won't find him. The employees appear to have done a great job of making him dissappear. Bar Tabac is cash only so no CC receipt, he supposedly isn't on the bar cams and the only description multiple people could give of his vehicle was "a white car".

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

What a load of crap. People still think like this? guess so.
Well, I mean, a good point is a good point. Still, it was screwed up, and beating women should never be tolerated.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: thepixelpusher

if you holding out for an interview with the man, you might be waiting awhile. I highly doubt if he is going to just come out of the woodwork and tell you his story. maybe if the cops find him you will his side.

after reading the complaints about how stories about men being punched in the face are never in the media, I went out to look for some... and found a couple...
but then I ran across this story...

Man, 63, who punched newborn baby in the FACE as mother showed her off in Tesco tells court he thought she was a toy DOLL
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I decided to stop looking after that....

No but our great poster Ryamundoko, details more about the event a couple posts above, he cared to go to the restaurant and ask questions and the story becomes a bit clearer. Thanks Raymundoko!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Guess it selective when the feminists demand equal rights . Equal pay , equal treatment , equal opportunity

Holy crap...has ATS gone full Alt-Right Retard???

If you were paid to be punched in the face by idiots then you might have point.
If your opportunities in life depended on your willingness to beat women, then you might have a point.

WTF???...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
I believe that poster is making the point that if you harass someone, don't be surprised if they harass you back. Hitting is not an appropriate response, but treat people with respect because you never know who you are dealing with. This is NOT about the election, it IS about personal responsibility.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hits all the points a good propaganda script, how convenient. Seems to be alot of smoke and mirrors going on in the 'report' of this 'event'.

In the words of the real ATS "pics or it didn't happen".

---- make sure its the center of story
"Hate Crime":
---- of course it was hate it was a Trump supporter
hit a 'women' that was a stranger:
---- well hit a women
---- 'hit a stranger' (fear all Trump supporters, cause you never know)
'bruiser' and his 'date':
---- trump supporters are thugs
---- with his 'women'
---- must hate Trump supporter's women too. (it's the only way)
'buzz cut':
---- typical 'neo-nazi' and/or military type' (trigger fear)
pushed baby out of the way:
---- endangered our most defenseless and vulnerable
---- (trigger)(trigger)
---- propaganda's old favorite
punched women in front of kids
---- totally no consideration for kids at all
---- (trigger - must be typical of Trump supporters)
---- poor kids
"thought she was safe"
---- never be safe when Trump supporters exist
---- (fear always)
ran back afterwards to hit her
---- just couldn't let it go
---- you just never know with Trump supporters
“In my own neighborhood post-election it has felt like a liberal bubble where everyone has been grieving together,”
---- use together alot
---- together
---- 'liberal bubble' - liberals are safe (except when Trump supporters are around)
Trump, Trump
---- (trigger,trigger) .... .. .. .

Anomalies:
----didn't go to hospital
----no pics or video
----no ID of bruiser or his date
----used cash
-----------looks a fairly pricy reaturant

Lets forget that it was proven that Hillary's party was caught over and over hiring people to carry out these exact type of incidents.

edit on 17-11-2016 by WintersHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Guess it selective when the feminists demand equal rights . Equal pay , equal treatment , equal opportunity

If your opportunities in life depended on your willingness to beat women, then you might have a point.

WTF???...

Not that I disagree with you about the comment in question because I don't condone violence towards women but Alt-Right retard doesn't seem very PC to me.....
edit on 17-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: clarification

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

WTF???...

Not that I disagree with you about the comment because I don't but Alt-Right retard doesn't seem very PC to me.....

The alt-right is very actively anti-PC; I don't think they'll mind.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

WTF???...

Not that I disagree with you about the comment because I don't but Alt-Right retard doesn't seem very PC to me.....

Doesn't matter....was pointing out the hypocrisy....you can't preach (as a liberal) and then come off credible by partaking in the same activity you actively preach against....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

WTF???...

Doesn't matter....was pointing out the hypocrisy....you can't preach (as a liberal) and then come off credible by partaking in the same activity you actively preach against....

Sure you can; not everyone shares every single belief of whatever group they find enough in common with that they can be labeled such.

Being PC is not a requirement of liberalism.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join