It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: muzzleflash

What's even more vicious is your support of the term when there is no mention of a severe beating by either the woman or the police officer in any of the articles. You succeeded in your click bait headline and exaggerated content. But journalism is about fact and evidence, so I wouldn't say you approached this in a journalistic way.

I have direct communication with the victim, she mentioned it to me, I brought that info forward in my article that I posted here. The level of damage to this person is certainly a severe or vicious beating.

I'm sure you'd agree if it happened to you and your head was all bruised and knotted up.

What's your agenda anyways? Protect the violent aggressor? Why?
Do you hit women very often for their opinions?

Are my responses to you becoming increasingly "vicious"?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So what's your agenda. The mayor is offering to help in this case and you think she doesn't need his help!? If it were my friend I'd leverage anything possible to help them. Why not contact the NY mayors office or suggest she do it? I mean if she has this supposed evidence why not?

Really what is your agenda with this thread, because this is not the mayors office that is publicly tweeting an offer of help to her. You're kind of missing the mark by posting this to ATS when the mayors office is looking for evidence.

Unlike Hillary supporters I don't act with violence. I act with truth and seek truth. You and she should too. Contact the mayors office and update us to his response. You posted here to seek a discussion and a few have asked for evidence. You now know the mayor is seeking the truth too. Go for it. Help your friend. Do you care enough to do that?
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

So what's your agenda. The mayor is offering to help in this case and you think she doesn't need his help!? If it were my friend I'd leverage anything possible to help them. Why not contact the NY mayors office or suggest she do it? I mean if she has this supposed evidence why not?

Really what is your agenda with this thread, because this is not the mayors office that is publicly a tweeting an offer of help to her. You're kind of missing the mark by posting this to ATS when the mayors office is looking for evidence.

From what I understand she has already spoken to the mayor (or someone from their office) and that was yesterday.

Do you understand anything about criminal investigations? The mayor doesn't have anything to do with it, other than making a comment or asking for something. Photographs of the woman's injuries are not "evidence" that can "lead to identifying the culprit". We would need photos of him, HIS FACE. Did you even think this out at all?

My agenda is multi-faceted and complicated, but one of my many goals with this thread was to force people to accept the fact they believe in fictions and that the fact they associate themselves with a "team" was a mistake.

I knew that people on one "team" would see the truth in this article and that the other "team" would deny it's validity to an extreme with any excuse imaginable. I have no problem provoking that dissonance to manifest to the surface in a very obvious way.

Because my goal with that is to show people just how bias things really were, and I know that many individuals will see it and know I'm making a damned good point here.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

So what's your agenda.

Really what is your agenda with this thread,

Unlike Hillary supporters I don't act with violence. I act with truth and seek truth.

This ^^^^^

Speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Oh so now you know who is on what team? You sound pretty biased and claim to be psychic? You know who every poster here voted for?

I thought this was solely about right and wrong and accountability. You seem bent on identifying it as political.

Also, I don't edit posters quotes like you did to me. I quote the full post in context, because I embrace the truth.
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Oh so now you know who is on what team? You sound pretty biased and claim to be psychic? You know who every poster here voted for?

I thought this was solely about right and wrong and accountability. You seem bent on identifying it as political.

Also, I don't edit posters quotes like you did to me. I quote the full post in context, because I embrace the truth.

Wow you nailed me there.

Touché

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: Hecate666

Just as I can't speak on behalf of all men, you can't speak on behalf of all women. There are in fact lots of women who want a lot more than just being equal..and last time I heard men suffer more domestic abuse from women partners than the other way round..because those men don't hit back.

That's not me justifying violence, but if anyone assaults me, I ain't turning the other cheek regardless of their gender.

Are you somehow excusing this behaviour by telling me that 'some' women are man haters?
I believe the woman hit in this example wasn't one of them. Did she have to suffer because of 'some' women?

As for the domestic violence situations, yes there are violent women out there and good on the men not to hit back. If they however suffer and are in danger, they should leave their violent spouses. It isn't right to suffer violence from ANYBODY.
And I repeat, good on them not to hit back if the aggressor is weaker than them as one hit by a stronger male could kill them.

My point still stands, regardless of how you twist it. Don't hit weaker humans/animals. Remove yourself from the situation and/or call the police instead.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
here is my take on this..
I believe the women who were having an anti Trump "conversation" were most likely uncalled for loud. But believing themselves "hip" and "trendy" and firmly planted in a bastion of HilaryLand.......thought that the whole restaurant was going to not only agree with them 100%..... but also would praise them as being "enlightened" and better than the unwashed masses who voted for Trump.

I was on a date a few months ago and the young lady wanted to us to go to her brothers and play Cards Against Humanity. We were not playing more than 5 minutes before the whole thing turned into them telling each other what an evil man Trump is and how republicans are the lowest dregs of society. There I sat surrounded by 6 people who were sprouting opinions as if they were facts and they could tell by my silence that I was not"one of them"..... so their attention soon focused to me and I figured it was better to just go home than sit around listening to people call me evil and racist........ but I had lost any respect for them before any words were said.

When I picked her up it was about 11pm...... and her kids were still awake and running around like they had just drank 2 pots of coffee.... and I thought to myself," What the hell are little kids doing running around at 11pm when they should have been in bed hours ago?"
We got to her brothers house about midnight, it was a really nice night and they were all hanging outside on the patio. The first thing I noticed when I got there is that his 3 kids also were wide awake and running around like the word "bedtime" was not part of their vocabulary........ and no one there besides me thought anything was wrong with kids staying up until the wee hours of the morning.

What ever argument they had was lost on me...... If you dont even have the sense to get your little kids in bed at a decent hour..... how on earth am I supposed to believe you have the sense to understand politics?
Getting together with your friends and telling each other what a racist Trump is does not make you a political expert and does nothing to convince anyone with a mind of their own anything.

Instead of saying things like Trump is a racist because I said so....try this
Building a wall along the border is wrong because...(insert logical response)
Halting immigration from muslim nations until a proper vetting process is in place is wrong because.......
Returning people to their home nations that have illegally entered in the USA is wrong because.......

Replying to everything with racist or fascist is not the end all of debate. It is not the magic bullet some believe it to be......... and belittling people who do not agree with you......... well it's 2am you should worry more about getting your kids in bed at a decent hour instead of which candidate I vote for

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't think politics had anything to do with it.
They themselves as people were the cause.
Politics was just the burning match held to the fuse.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
um? when has anyone even classified getting hit in the face one time as a "beating" or a "vicious attack". why are you using this type of language. the whole post should be "woman hit in the face after heated political disagreement".

this is victim behavior. no rational person ever has classified being hit in the face once as a beating. its dishonest, youre looking for clicks and outrage by being dishonest. you work for the mainstream media or something? youd be good at it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

I'm of the belief that once you get to a certain level in the power structure, the democrat and republican is more of a role you play. at the end of the day, you kind of just take off you costume, go meet the gang in the bar and discuss things... all buddy buddy, with shared interests, and goals for the country.. the only difference between your average republican and democrat on the street are those differences that have been written into the script and told over and over to the people till they believe them...

edit on 17-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

Had it been a man beating a man entire thing would be a non-story .

51 stars... It is sickening what this site has become.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The answers to the below questions matter NOT AT ALL. How can you even infer otherwise?

Punching a person in the face because they say things that make you mad... that's what a 5 year old with poor impulse control does.

I agree that physical violence is totally uncalled for in a verbal engagement....from either side. However, I do have a few questions about the incident that are not clear.

Q: Who was seated in the restaurant first, her party or theirs?

Q: Who started the interaction between the two groups?

Q: Were personal insults part of the discussion?

Q: Why was only one party moved to a new location and not both?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know, but I wasn't much older than 45 when I broke my ankle.....
by just trying to walk on it...
according to the doctors, it was because of loss of mass in the bones...... I don't buy it, but if is is true,....
then a punch in my face would probably break a few bones if not worse, weather they guy really wanted to hurt me badly or not.
I'm assuming that the guy didn't know who this women was or anything about her. what if she had been a hemophiliac had some other medical attention... heck even if I had just been one of the people this guy had pushed aside, I might be using a cane or crutches afterward.
you can sit there and bicker about the wording all you want in an attempt to preserve the image that you have of your "team" but to just go up to someone you don't know and haul off and punch them for simply words said, especially after being separated long enough to finish your meal and cool down, then go back to the person and just haul off and punch them?? that deserves the label of vicious in and of itself!! and, like I said, if it had been a different person, someone who already had a health problem... it could have had a far worse outcome.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
um? when has anyone even classified getting hit in the face one time as a "beating" or a "vicious attack". why are you using this type of language. the whole post should be "woman hit in the face after heated political disagreement".

this is victim behavior. no rational person ever has classified being hit in the face once as a beating. its dishonest, youre looking for clicks and outrage by being dishonest. you work for the mainstream media or something? youd be good at it.

One good punch can kill a human being.
You judge the attack on it's aftermath.

There is no handbook that says "beatings and vicious attacks must be composed of two or more hits", because I could hit you five times but if they are weak ineffective punches it's just a joke. All it takes is one good hit to warrant a vicious attack, in reality.

You're in denial and are marginalizing and minimizing the suffering of a woman.
Why? Do you think it's ok that men can now beat down women over their opinions?

I see a ton of denial going on and I think that it boils down to this:
"I support my political party so strongly I am willing to accept the beating of women if that's what it takes."

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have been to this bar several times as it's the same owner as Cafe Noir and Noir is one of my favorites.

I was also skeptical at first, but I know the bar manager and have no reason to believe he would lie, but he also wasn't there when it happened.

The reason I was skeptical was because several employees claimed to chase the man to his car, yet none of them got a license plate and couldn't even provide the make/model other than it was a "white car".

I thought maybe it was an employee cover up to keep from getting fired, but that's a lot of people to set themselves up by filing a false police report. I do know the bar area has cameras, so I am not sure why the camera's didn't pick anything up.

To me it seems like a legit story just based on knowing the bar and the people behind it.

Edit: I have actually spoken to employees, and I was told the tables were YELLING at each other, which is why they were separated. Still doesn't mean anyone should get hit, but it sounded to me like this was a lot more than just political differences.
edit on 17-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
here is my take on this..
I believe the women who were having an anti Trump "conversation" were most likely uncalled for loud. But believing themselves "hip" and "trendy" and firmly planted in a bastion of HilaryLand.......thought that the whole restaurant was going to not only agree with them 100%..... but also would praise them as being "enlightened" and better than the unwashed masses who voted for Trump.

I was on a date a few months ago and the young lady wanted to us to go to her brothers and play Cards Against Humanity. We were not playing more than 5 minutes before the whole thing turned into them telling each other what an evil man Trump is and how republicans are the lowest dregs of society. There I sat surrounded by 6 people who were sprouting opinions as if they were facts and they could tell by my silence that I was not"one of them"..... so their attention soon focused to me and I figured it was better to just go home than sit around listening to people call me evil and racist........ but I had lost any respect for them before any words were said.

When I picked her up it was about 11pm...... and her kids were still awake and running around like they had just drank 2 pots of coffee.... and I thought to myself," What the hell are little kids doing running around at 11pm when they should have been in bed hours ago?"
We got to her brothers house about midnight, it was a really nice night and they were all hanging outside on the patio. The first thing I noticed when I got there is that his 3 kids also were wide awake and running around like the word "bedtime" was not part of their vocabulary........ and no one there besides me thought anything was wrong with kids staying up until the wee hours of the morning.

What ever argument they had was lost on me...... If you dont even have the sense to get your little kids in bed at a decent hour..... how on earth am I supposed to believe you have the sense to understand politics?
Getting together with your friends and telling each other what a racist Trump is does not make you a political expert and does nothing to convince anyone with a mind of their own anything.

Instead of saying things like Trump is a racist because I said so....try this
Building a wall along the border is wrong because...(insert logical response)
Halting immigration from muslim nations until a proper vetting process is in place is wrong because.......
Returning people to their home nations that have illegally entered in the USA is wrong because.......

Replying to everything with racist or fascist is not the end all of debate. It is not the magic bullet some believe it to be......... and belittling people who do not agree with you......... well it's 2am you should worry more about getting your kids in bed at a decent hour instead of which candidate I vote for

This is what happened to your brain:

You saw news story that challenges your "I'm always right" belief system.
You were triggered enough to respond.
You began talking about other people that have nothing to do with the news story, associating the victim of the story with the people you met and didn't like because they don't agree with you on politics and children's bed time.

You never actually address the story other than the initial "she musta been loud and obnoxious" which is an EXCUSE that JUSTIFIES the violence and blames the victim of it! You quickly went off track.

You walk away satisfied that this woman deserved her beating, because she's an annoying idiot. Annoying idiots are just asking for violence anyhow...

The precedent set for you now is : it's ok to beat women if they are obnoxious Democrats.
Turning a blind eye on this one....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I have been to this bar several times as it's the same owner as Cafe Noir and Noir is one of my favorites.

I was also skeptical at first, but I know the bar manager and have no reason to believe he would lie, but he also wasn't there when it happened.

The reason I was skeptical was because several employees claimed to chase the man to his car, yet none of them got a license plate and couldn't even provide the make/model other than it was a "white car".

I thought maybe it was an employee cover up to keep from getting fired, but that's a lot of people to set themselves up by filing a false police report. I do know the bar area has cameras, so I am not sure why the camera's didn't pick anything up.

To me it seems like a legit story just based on knowing the bar and the people behind it.

Thank you for corroberating the story, a lot of folks think it's totally fabricated even to the extent that I invented the victim and everything. Sadly, half of those who accept it really happened think it's ok what happened to the woman.

I bet it is crazy to think that this place you go to occasionally made it in the news worldwide, and provoked a storm of controversy.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think you are so biased in generalizing that the people here questioning you think violence against women is okay. I have not seen one poster here saying they support viollence against women so why do perpetuate that falsehood and smear the good posters here at ATS? Asking you for some amount of proof when you claim someone was viciously beaten when your own link contains no such evidence, and it seems rather that your wording is election related over the top exaggeration. That's what I'm reading from your skeptics. Not that violence is accepted here. I think your incorrect blanket suggestion furthers the division people are having after the election and you seem to offer your friend no additional help in that.

In none of the linked articles on this thread does anyone come remotely close to saying the woman was viciously beaten. Yet you thread is titled in that misleading way. Can you not see the Cognitive Disonence you are living In?
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Edited for content

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: raymundoko

Thank you for corroberating the story, a lot of folks think it's totally fabricated even to the extent that I invented the victim and everything. Sadly, half of those who accept it really happened think it's ok what happened to the woman.

I bet it is crazy to think that this place you go to occasionally made it in the news worldwide, and provoked a storm of controversy.

I can't believe the skeptics sometimes. They're ridiculous.

I've seen it over and over again - - - someone tells a personal story - - - and then they get called liars, fraud, attention seekers, etc.

Really sad. I doubt I'd ever post a personal story.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join