It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I was told first hand the meal was comped and that the "trump supporters" requested the "Hilary supporters" be kicked out because of what the Hilary supporters had said to them.

Instead the manager moved the "trump supporters" to another table and the "trump supporter male" began complaining about the manager and the "Hilary supporters" quite loudly while the "Hilary supporters" continued to throw barbs at the man and his partner.

While the "Trump supporters" were leaving there were more words said between the people.

This may have started as a political disagreement but it got deeply personal very quickly and by all first hand accounts it got personal first from the "Hilary supporters".

It should not have escalated to violence and the napoleon complex little man should have left it alone after he left.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

actually the very definition of beating is a punishment or assault in which the victim is hit repeatedly.

im not marginalizing #. im calling a spade a spade. she got hit. im not saying its ok, its most definitely not ok. if you attack another person over political arguments your are scum. but theres nothing good from dishonest reporting. theres a big difference between getting hit in the eye and being viciously attacked or beaten.

You're in denial and are marginalizing and minimizing the suffering of a woman. Why? Do you think it's ok that men can now beat down women over their opinions?

btw i really appreciate what you did right there. i call you out on your BS and you start putting words in my mouth. real good. shows exactly the type of person you are.

using strong language to change the reality of a situation is dishonest and you know it.
edit on 17-11-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He/she is getting agitated, that's all.

Making moronic statements that we support female battery because we have questioned his/her dubious little story.

They thought they could score some cheap points, smear Trump supporters a little, play the victim and then move on...typical liberal, in other words.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

lol...My friend was viciously beaten by a one legged deaf mute, and without any proof and some blatant point scoring I'd like a gushing round of applause and well wishing messages.

Grow up.

It's called rational thought...not taking the word of someone until sufficient evidence is presented...kind of how courts operate.

But hey, muzzleflash says it is so and that's good enough for you.

Don't you understand that the issue isn't the women being hurt the issue is the way in which the alleged incident has been cynically exploited in a grubby fashion for cheap smearing and political point scoring.

If you can't see that you are either A) Not wearing your reading glasses or B) Happy to indulge the baiting.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Like I tried to express, it should never spill over to physical contact and the person who touched the other no matter the 'damage' should be charged.

However, it should also be looked at in another way. As a Trump supporter, if you look at the news, there are men, women and kids being beaten on a daily basis. 1000's are protesting in multiple cities. It is not an excuse or a reason to act that way but if a movement incites, and I am sure it was not nice words between the two tables, it can escalate to violence.

At that point, it is up to the people involved. Donald Trump did not call this guy and say beat the # out of anyone who disagrees with you. Just like there are 10's of millions of Hillary supporters that are not breaking windows and acting the fool.

Again I would think if she had a fat lip or a black eye it would be in the news. It should be. To show that this type of action should not be tolerated by anyone no matter political affiliation.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

originally posted by: roadgravel

They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

What a load of crap. People still think like this? guess so.

Guess it selective when the feminists demand equal rights . Equal pay , equal treatment , equal opportunity

Holy crap...has ATS gone full Alt-Right Retard???

If you were paid to be punched in the face by idiots then you might have point.
If your opportunities in life depended on your willingness to beat women, then you might have a point.

WTF???...

Not that I disagree with you about the comment because I don't but Alt-Right retard doesn't seem very PC to me.....

The alt-right is very actively anti-PC; I don't think they'll mind.

Doesn't matter....was pointing out the hypocrisy....you can't preach (as a liberal) and then come off credible by partaking in the same activity you actively preach against....

Sure you can; not everyone shares every single belief of whatever group they find enough in common with that they can be labeled such.

Being PC is not a requirement of liberalism.

I see....how convenient....so the ideology only applies to non liberals....gotcha....so by that logic I can do the exact opposite of anything I preach and still be considered a part of that ideology.....how enlightening

Lol.

Have fun, I don't argue with brick walls.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Have fun, I don't argue with brick walls.

Thanks I will, btw pot meet kettle.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: meh....not worth the effort

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Words, just words and more words. Who mouths off in such a heated environment? Like i said, she must have been loud if the violent one had to travel past so many people to "get to her"

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I was told first hand the meal was comped and that the "trump supporters" requested the "Hilary supporters" be kicked out because of what the Hilary supporters had said to them.

Instead the manager moved the "trump supporters" to another table and the "trump supporter male" began complaining about the manager and the "Hilary supporters" quite loudly while the "Hilary supporters" continued to throw barbs at the man and his partner.

While the "Trump supporters" were leaving there were more words said between the people.

This may have started as a political disagreement but it got deeply personal very quickly and by all first hand accounts it got personal first from the "Hilary supporters".

It should not have escalated to violence and the napoleon complex little man should have left it alone after he left.

Thanks for shedding light on this story. You are the only that bothered to do this. Even better than the knee jerk media that ran with the "crazed Trump supporter" headline. Maybe it should have been "crazed Hillary sore loser supporters".

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If this woman exhibited any injuries it would be on the front page of HuffPo. This story is a ruse. Just like the Soros paid Hillary protestors.

I think this stories credibility was viciously beaten.
edit on 18-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I've been trying to avoid threads like this for some time now. I think they bring too much negativity and not enough of informing people of an issue that the poster thinks needs attention. They only serve to be incendiary to an already burning issue.

However, this one I've been kind of following, but only half heartedly. Like I said, I am trying to avoid the negativity. I hate being pissed off constantly, so I step back at times. I finally decided to look at the link in the OP and I scroll through the comments. I don't know that source, but the comments seem to be mostly from the sort of people I despise. I despise them because they do not use intelligence when debating, if you can call it debating. Anyway, I don't want to ramble too much.

These idiots are exactly the type I'm talking about. They are using this story to spout off on issues that are actually REAL issues, IMPORTANT issues. They act like the people who talk about them are just so crazy.

Honestly, these are the people who scare me.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not suprising. People often are emotional and idiotic when it comes to politics. They have no clue that things operate far above their level of lowly awareness.

Unless you're really paying attention with a non-bias mind, you should not argue about politics. It's as simple as that. Otherwise you are just projecting your emotions and real-life problems.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
I've been trying to avoid threads like this for some time now. I think they bring too much negativity and not enough of informing people of an issue that the poster thinks needs attention. They only serve to be incendiary to an already burning issue.

However, this one I've been kind of following, but only half heartedly. Like I said, I am trying to avoid the negativity. I hate being pissed off constantly, so I step back at times. I finally decided to look at the link in the OP and I scroll through the comments. I don't know that source, but the comments seem to be mostly from the sort of people I despise. I despise them because they do not use intelligence when debating, if you can call it debating. Anyway, I don't want to ramble too much.

These idiots are exactly the type I'm talking about. They are using this story to spout off on issues that are actually REAL issues, IMPORTANT issues. They act like the people who talk about them are just so crazy.

Honestly, these are the people who scare me.

Scare you!?

Me too. I think the level of Hatfields and McCoys over the election is enough to scare us all. And with the election results being tampered with by outsiders like George Soros, this nation is overly stressed. I wish everyone would accept the election and be civil.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Maybe I read it wrong, but I think that poster meant Hilary supporters who try to sweep legitimate issues under to rug behind the guise of calling everyone crazies based on stories like the OP.

1) You're a trump supporter who wants Hilary charges over her mishandling if government emails and conf/secret material.
2) A random person who happened to support Trump punched a woman in the face.
3) Option two is obviosuly A CRAZY person
4) Trump supporters are crazy people
5) Option one is only supported by CRAZY people.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yes, you're right. I edited my post accordingly. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Not suprising. People often are emotional and idiotic when it comes to politics. They have no clue that things operate far above their level of lowly awareness.

Unless you're really paying attention with a non-bias mind, you should not argue about politics. It's as simple as that. Otherwise you are just projecting your emotions and real-life problems.

The old saying to stay away from discussing sex, politics and religion is no longer considered in the internet age. Everything a person does is documented, what they eat, think, say and do. Peeling back that level of private thought can be revealing and also disgusting in some cases. Not sure we can put that genie back in the bottle.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: blueman12

The old saying to stay away from discussing sex, politics and religion is no longer considered in the internet age. Everything a person does is documented, what they eat, think, say and do. Peeling back that level of private thought can be revealing and also disgusting in some cases. Not sure we can put that genie back in the bottle.

I don't discuss any of those topics on facebook...if I did it would start a figurative ww3 and lose me and others lots of friends and family....I have no wishes to be a catalyst for that

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I hear that. Also, I don't put any of these topics on my Twitter or Facebook. My business clients, friends and family would see it and I don't want the issues that come with that. Might be why I come here to vent sometimes.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well, I don't think we should stay away from those discussion. I think the opposite. Except, I just think it should be an educated discussion. However, it seems the uneducated always take over.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join