It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locker room banter

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I honestly id not believe people were this bad..backing up deplorable actions and defending them. True colours are out you are right.
Made me sad but at least there are a few who have shown they are at least decent people.
To those I say keep up the good work to the hypocrites who back up anything Trump says I think you should have a long hard look in the mirror you should be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I don't understand what you are trying to say... That if someone does not think like you they must have low income and eat at fast food establishments?
No, it was some italian place, ill never forget how the people at the table behind us asked to be moved to another area.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Lice000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
All this Bill stuff is being thrown in the hopes that some will stick to Hillary. I don't think Hillary is going to be raping interns, but you never know, right?

I really doubt it, however that may just be my sexism showing through in not expecting a woman to be equally predatory. I'm sure she is capable of running the country and still have the time to grab some p***y like Bill did.

But we know what Bill did last time he called the white house home, and now he won't have running the country at the top of his "to do" list. No pun intended.

(post by Mizgy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

what? um.....

Welcome to ATS. Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
I have said worse over diner at a public restaurant. I love it how its "cool" to act offended everyday by anything. Like how by demonstrating how upset you can get over a few words, you show how superior you are to people. And the women...they want to act so surprised, like women NEVER talk about men in a similar way.

Try to wrap your head around this. I'm offended and so are many other people. We aren't "acting".
It's the real deal. Offended. Appalled. Disgusted. Cringing. Embarrassed. Demeaned. Disparaged.

Many of us. Not into trash talk. Actually have sufficient vocabularies and respect for others.
Might want to try it sometimes.

I can't imagine why anyone would (cringe) want a Ted Bundy avatar.
It does make a statement, if that is what you wish to project about yourself you might want to see a doctor.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I have spent 30 years playing on hockey teams, and pushing 40 I still do. The locker room is a unique place, and yes it is very vulgar. From the laborer to doctors, everyone laughs and talks trash. I hear professional athletes lying that guys don't talk like that behind closed doors, but they do. Its an unwritten rule that what is said in the locker room, stays in the locker room. Exaggerated conquest talk is common.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I have said worse over diner at a public restaurant. I love it how its "cool" to act offended everyday by anything. Like how by demonstrating how upset you can get over a few words, you show how superior you are to people. And the women...they want to act so surprised, like women NEVER talk about men in a similar way.

Try to wrap your head around this. I'm offended and so are many other people. We aren't "acting".
It's the real deal. Offended. Appalled. Disgusted. Cringing. Embarrassed. Demeaned. Disparaged.

Many of us. Not into trash talk. Actually have sufficient vocabularies and respect for others.

It does make a statement, if that is what you wish to project about yourself you might want to see a doctor.

oh wow..you are right, i now see the errors of my ways! Teach me how to become morally superior...save it. And vocabulary? Really? I have over 100 words for the genitalia alone, how many do you have?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So, how many cats do you have?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Wait a second-- that's Ted Bundy? So the Ted Bundy avatar says there are way worse things than bragging about sexual assault? Well now it makes sense! That's Trump's base right there.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Obviously that isn't the case. It only matters if celebrities are involved which is why we aren't discussing the almost 2000 women raped everyday in the states.

And the one we are discussing is getting a pass.

Besides you are the one making it about which one ends up in the white house.

Really? This wasn't about who ends up in the white house before I posted?

I'm just saying that even if Bill and Trump are equal in terms of treatment of women (which they clearly aren't) the interns will be safer with the predator that has another job to do. How can you honestly dispute that?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Get back with me when you change your avatar from a serial killer, and I'll try to give you a few pointers.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizgy

I have four dogs.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Get back with me when you change your avatar from a serial killer, and I'll try to give you a few pointers.

Pointers? You can add to my list of over 100 words for the genitalia? I wasn't asking for pointers, nor do i need them from you. I'm not going to say im perfect, but im pretty close.

link   

I have four dogs.

That makes a LOT of sense.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: angeldoll

Wait a second-- that's Ted Bundy? So the Ted Bundy avatar says there are way worse things than bragging about sexual assault? Well now it makes sense! That's Trump's base right there.

lol! He's also pointed out that he's not as bad as ISIS. Poor thing. That's having to reach pretty low to find someone who is worse than you. ISIS and Ted Bundy. He is better than them. On that, I can agree.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Pointers? You can add to my list of over 100 words for the genitalia? I wasn't asking for pointers, nor do i need them from you. I'm not going to say im perfect, but im pretty close.

Why in the name of God do I want to know all those words to refer to genitalia?

You can gladly have that award.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I have four dogs.

One for every grandparent that didn't get a grandchild.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Why in the name of God do I want to know all those words to refer to genitalia?

You can gladly have that award.

You said you could give me a couple pointers and since that was all i really talked about in the post before yours i thought that you were going to give me pointers on it. So what were you offering pointers on exactly?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizgy

I have four dogs.

One for every grandparent that didn't get a grandchild.

Hey if you want a site that condones random ad-hominems you might want to keep looking. New here and already violating terms and conditions.. let's see how long you last.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join