It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizgy

Just to point out also that the co founder of ATS is British not that it really matters.
edit on 13-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Lice000

In what way is america awesome? just wondering? education nope 14th in the world, freedom? nope 11th, Oh I know arms spending and amount of prisoners.
Maybe the problem is you all think you are great but can't see the reality that you are not...Oh and I aint gonna say my country is much better because we can improve also.

Its not like i havent heard that rant before, here is the full version

I never said it was number one, nor did i say it was the best. I said it was awesome. So awesome that people from around the world read up on our elections and comment about them- because it makes them feel like they are a part of the awesomeness that is america.

Oh and to think you think Trump will make it great again Mahahahahahahahaha.

When did I say anything good about trump?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You are proving my point about education If you can't point out the UK on a map. Maybe you should have paid attention at school eh?.
Faggy? no thanks I just quit I'm vaping now.

Eh I went to good law school and would be satisfied if I got the general area. I believe that's an indictment of your importance rather than my intelligence but to each their own.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Is it any wonder why people think Americans are arrogant?
Hard to imagine where they could possibly get that idea...

(post by Mizgy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Lol whatever I ain't getting baited.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Is it any wonder why people think Americans are arrogant?
Hard to imagine where they could possibly get that idea...

Also can't imagine why those feckless sentiments are echoed anonymously on the internet rather than in person with force? Life's biggest mysteries.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: Nah not falling for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
And I'm saying that whoever is not there will be still be treating women in the same way, just not in the white house.

Your argument seems contrived.

It may be a little contrived due to the difficulty of quantifying the various claims. Your argument that having a rapist in the white house doesn't matter because they will rape anyway isn't exactly encouraging.

There is no moral high ground here.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Your argument that having a rapist in the white house doesn't matter because they will rape anyway isn't exactly encouraging.

I never said having a rapist in the white house doesn't matter. You said having a Benny Hill type predator (Trump) was better than having a violent rapist (Clinton).

Not even going into whether that is correct, how does either scenario keep either of these two men from acting out the way they do? It doesn't.

There is no moral high ground here.

Exactly.

edit on 13-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

oh really? Yeah......I'm approaching sixty years here. And if I own up to your words being a valid description ['to own' in this case being = admission of stated adjectives] .... which I did.....

does that make me weak? That I said "yes, that is how I am!" doesn't do anything to influence your opinion? Wow.

wow.
Never mind the gratitude from earlier then. You're right down there in the gutter with the rest of your element....I guess.....

And here I had hopes that you'd be a decent correspondent. At least I am willing to own my own flaws.
Flawsome....that's what it is.

oh well

edit on 10/13/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey everyone! By the way!!

SARCASM IS A BLOCK TO COMMUNICATION.

Hope I've made that point.
Words are hurtful. Injurious.

So - go on then ---- go chew on that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I agree and love you always Buzzy but I made a conscious decision not to be offended it is our choice to be offended we don't have to choose that path. It is hard but it has caused less stress just saying to myself "Well thats a douchy thing to say but at least I know what type of person you are now".
I would prefer people being truthful even If they are attempting to hurt me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I totally agree with you.
I prefer authenticity.
Thanks for saying that you prefer truthfulness.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Trump has validated all forms of offensive behavior. White trash is out in full force.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers said it best: I have been in a lot of locker rooms and I haven't ever heard anything like Trump said and if someone ever said that, it wouldn't sit well with the team.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I saw many a football player basically say the same thing. Like I said before I never heard that when I played football (our version not egghand) heck I don't think many here talk like that anyhow stiff upper lip and all that we tend to keep it to ourselves.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I had to make an account to acknowledge you BuzzyWigs...

May God have mercy on your soul. Good luck and I will pray for you. I haven't prayed in a while but you got me back to thinking I should.

Erik

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

a reply to: angeldoll

I feel sorry for some of you in the states having to share it with knuckledraggers....We have own share but your guys appear to be proud that they are like that.

Yeah and then they get all indignant and say, "How dare she call us deplorable!"

I am actually quite proud to be a knuckle dragging caveman, and dont mind being called deplorable.
In fact most dudes I know picked right up with that "deplorables" comment and ran with it.
We dont care if you get offended.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join