It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have said worse over diner at a public restaurant. I love it how its "cool" to act offended everyday by anything. Like how by demonstrating how upset you can get over a few words, you show how superior you are to people. And the women...they want to act so surprised, like women NEVER talk about men in a similar way.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
I have said worse over diner at a public restaurant. I love it how its "cool" to act offended everyday by anything. Like how by demonstrating how upset you can get over a few words, you show how superior you are to people. And the women...they want to act so surprised, like women NEVER talk about men in a similar way.

Describe even a single thing you said at the dinner table that's worse than admitting as a star you have power to commit sexual assault with impunity.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Soon to be replaced with "When you're a star you can do anything you want... Grab them by their p***y." - Donald J Trump

so Fing inspiring!!

edit on Thu Oct 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Sheesh, this thread sure brought out the best in some people.

So you can give Trump a pass but people participating in this thread get a thumbs-down?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Describe even a single thing you said at the dinner table that's worse than admitting as a star you have power to commit sexual assault with impunity.

That would be violating the T&Cs, so i wont fall for it.
lol if you srssly can't think of anything worse someone could possibly say i fear that you may not comprehend what I write as your request is an indicator of your mental ability.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

lol if you srssly can't think of anything worse someone could possibly say i fear that you may not comprehend what I write as your request is an indicator of your mental ability.

You can get the point across without violating anything.... okay so worse than the privilege of sexual assault... brag about rape during dinner, do you?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua
True it could grow, it's not gonna hit Bill Cosby proportions tho.
It won't even reach Bill Clinton levels.

I guess the question America has to ask is what type of sexual predator do they prefer.

Trump - If everything is true, he's more of a Benny Hill type predator.
Clinton - If everything is true, he's a violent rapist.

Even if Trump is equal to Bill. Bill will have more free time and more opportunity.

Worst case scenario is that a vote for Trump means slightly less interns being assaulted.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You can get the point across without violating anything.... okay so worse than the privilege of sexual assault... brag about rape during dinner, do you?

I have! Keep in mind it was a fictional rape that never happened, i was talking about my brother's wife with him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You make it sound like sexual assault only matters if it is in the white house.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

But Bill isn't running for POTUS.

All this Bill stuff is being thrown in the hopes that some will stick to Hillary. I don't think Hillary is going to be raping interns, but you never know, right?

Haven't seen any pics of her in leathers carrying a buggy whip... yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

But Bill isn't running for POTUS.

All this Bill stuff is being thrown in the hopes that some will stick to Hillary. I don't think Hillary is going to be raping interns, but you never know, right?

Haven't seen any pics of her in leathers carrying a buggy whip... yet.

No, but she did help cover up and harass the girls that complained about Bill.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The words aren't what upset people.

It's what the words represent.

He admitted he tried to wreck a married woman's home.

He admitted he used his star power to grope women "without even waiting," which now appears to be consistent with developing allegations, and with things he has admitted to publicly, like using his position to peep on beauty pageant contestants.

The dude is gross.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You make it sound like sexual assault only matters if it is in the white house.

Obviously that isn't the case. It only matters if celebrities are involved which is why we aren't discussing the almost 2000 women raped everyday in the states.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Oh, I'm not saying Hillary is guiltless... far from it.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't liked Hillary ever since her time with the 'Family' on C-Street. That goes back a long time.

To be faced with having to choose between the two is just a terrible situation and America has my sympathy. Rocks and hard places, etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Dragoon01

He is insinuating that women are attracted to money and power and because of this they ALLOW all manner of leeway to those with money and power. They ALLOW it. That by definition would mean it would not be an assault.

There are a number of women (myself included) who would not prostitute themselves at the mere presence of wealth and let anyone grab them by their privates. Saying that women (note he didn't say some women) allow this as a response to power and fame demonstrates a lack of respect and understanding of women in general.

Hey I am going to let you in on a little secret. NO man understands women.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Oh, I'm not saying Hillary is guiltless... far from it.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't liked Hillary ever since her time with the 'Family' on C-Street. That goes back a long time.

To be faced with having to choose between the two is just a terrible situation and America has my sympathy. Rocks and hard places, etc.

That is why im voting for Rick Santorum
edit on 13-10-2016 by Lice000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Obviously that isn't the case. It only matters if celebrities are involved which is why we aren't discussing the almost 2000 women raped everyday in the states.

And the one we are discussing is getting a pass.

Besides you are the one making it about which one ends up in the white house.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
True colors have been revealed in a large portion of the American public. Trump may lose, but his supporters will still be here... people who condone rape, murder, torture... ANYTHING for the sake of winning. It's the sick aftermath of the Trump run. Republican party especially is like a bloodied semen dump at the end of an all night rape-a-thon. Kind of impossible to forget or have any respect for them. They really did this to themselves by nominating such a horrible person to represent them all. I guess it's kind of like the raping they've been teasing and asking for, for the last 15 years. And we got it all on video.
edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I have said worse over diner at a public restaurant.

You don't say!

Wait, let me guess....
was it Carl's Jr?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join