It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locker room banter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I feel sorry for some of you in the states having to share it with knuckledraggers....We have own share but your guys appear to be proud that they are like that.

link   

I feel sorry for some of you in the states having to share it with knuckledraggers....We have own share but your guys appear to be proud that they are like that.

link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Really? This wasn't about who ends up in the white house before I posted?

I'm just saying that even if Bill and Trump are equal in terms of treatment of women (which they clearly aren't) the interns will be safer with the predator that has another job to do. How can you honestly dispute that?

And I'm saying that whoever is not there will be still be treating women in the same way, just not in the white house.

Your argument seems contrived.
edit on 13-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

(post by Mizgy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I feel bad for people who live elsewhere. I mean politics can be pretty boring but to live in a place so boring they you have to go online to brush up on another country's election so you can participate in a discussion about it...man, its good to be in america.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

thank you for that Knight.
Never seen anything like this before either. They are really wallowing in it this go round.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Every word we utter is a vibration in space/time and can't be taken back.
Whether or not someone was there to take offense, we do have to own what we say.
I've heard all kinds of hyperbolic doggerel over the years from both men and women--plenty of which would make your moustache curl. And yet none of those people had any intention of actually doing those things.
If current reports are to be believed, Gropenfuher wasn't just bantering. And he's the one running for the highest office in this land (that we know of). Just saying...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

What moronic comment...you see what effects you in the States will effect everyone on the planet, this is a international forum and anyone can comment on it.
Yes your politics is like a sideshow especially the entertainer Trump running but not for long he has lost you know it I know it everyone can see it.
Morons voted for thew wrong guy the republican party has now been destroyed.
Clinton/Trump played you like a fiddle.
Oh and I know what America is like I have been I did enjoy it but it aint Yorkshire lol.
edit on 13-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How does one "not wallow in it"?

If it is being flung from both sides at each opponent, if the pundits have participated, the only way anyone remains clean is by not participating.

Everyone is guilty of it and the ones who continue to fling but state their purity are hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Knuckledraggers = guys who gave you swirlied in high school

Do their knuckles drag less after they pay for the poor democrats healthcare and abortions?
edit on 13-10-2016 by Mizgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yeah and then they get all indignant and say, "How dare she call us deplorable!"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
he never should have dismissed his words as locker room talk, he should have denounced what he said and moved on. instead he gave a half assed apology and doubled down on his atttacks on bill.
edit on 13-10-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What moronic comment...you see what effects you in the States will effect everyone on the planet, this is a international forum and anyone can comment on it.

Oh i wasn't saying you couldn't comment on it, i was saying you were forced to out of boredom because america is awesome.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is all this name calling really necessary? I'm enjoying it and there's some great zingers here but let's look at the topic.

Trump said that when you're famous you can go around grabbing p***y over a decade ago.

In the 50+ years of p***y grabbing time he's had, one person has come forward to confirm that they were grabbed by him.
If we look at the facts, Hillary has attacked more victims of sexual assault than Trump has allegedly created.

Yet she is somehow the champion of the sexually abused.

(post by Mizgy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

In what way is america awesome? just wondering? education nope 14th in the world, freedom? nope 11th, Oh I know arms spending and amount of prisoners.
Maybe the problem is you all think you are great but can't see the reality that you are not...Oh and I aint gonna say my country is much better because we can improve also.
Oh and to think you think Trump will make it great again Mahahahahahahahaha.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizgy

You are proving my point about education If you can't point out the UK on a map. Maybe you should have paid attention at school eh?.
Faggy? no thanks I just quit I'm vaping now.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizgy

Well, I may be a daft yank myself, but I can certainly point out GB on a map. Matter of fact, I've been there several times; it's a wonderful country. Yorkshire is particularly lovely.

So please speak for yourself, thank you very little.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You said YOUR husband was in THE ARMY ?
And THIS wasn't a DAILY knowledge to him?
DID YOU EVER talk to ANY enlisted personnel AT ALL,or were such beneath you?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join