It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So what is a word? Something that we register logically or mentally or emotionally. Just like depression, anger, stress, anxiety, Sadness, or PTSD. If you're saying that words don't hurt then how does excessive anger or anxiety or depression or PTSD hurt us? Taken further whey do we even need councilors or therapists or psychologists the like since only physical pain is negative for us humans?

A word is the articulated guttural sounds that come out of the mouth, or the placing if letters into certain configurations on paper, on screens, or through various other mediums.

The logical registering, the understanding, the contemplating of words are in the realm of thought, and within the jurisdiction of the one thinking them.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I think some people are offended but most are just pointing out that the guy has "PUBLIC and PRIVATE" personas.

That seems to have been a thing these days, involving Clinton, shouldn't it apply here as well?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's important to keep it out of the white house because it's important to keep it out of everywhere.

And whilst the location makes no difference to the victim, it makes a huge difference to the company.

If I was a business owner I would prefer all my staff to commit their crimes not on company property or on company time.
You don't lose productivity from the time taken to commit the crime, and you don't open yourself up to litigation.

So if I owned Trump Tower it's better if it happens on the golf course.
If I own the golf course it's better if it happens at Trump tower.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think some people are offended but most are just pointing out that the guy has "PUBLIC and PRIVATE" personas.

You sure you're not talking about HIllary? Isnt she the one that said she had two different personas for the public and private sectors in a leaked email?
edit on 13-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Even though you are right, what is the point in telling someone who is shooting up a mall that the words didn't really hurt him?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This is not about consensual groupies. This is abuse of power, and non-consent. It's about who he is and the basic human decency he lacks. It's about a guy who claims he can do whatever he wants because he's a star, he can walk into the dressing room of young naked women, he can move in on married women, forcefully kiss at will, and boldly state he can grab women by the p**y--- And now he's asking for their vote to place him in the most powerful position on the planet... F that guy.
edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Oct 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
You sure you're not talking about HIllary? Isnt she the one that said she had two different personas for the public and private sectors in a leaked email?

Couldn't even get to the second sentence before answering?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Sorry but you tried to play down one persons acts while pumping up another's and said that the lesser would be a better choice for the oval office and it wasn't because it would be keeping anything out of other places.

edit on 13-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Methinks you have been gravely wounded by 'just words' somewhere in your past.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That's a shame I wanted to point out that saying "F anyone who supports him" is something that should apply to anyone who supports a sexual predator.

However I guess you quickly realised that also includes Hillary and edited that last line out.

Congrats on realising your hypocrisy, less congrats for trying to hide it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

redstatewatcher.com...

Smear Campaign.. How about you show me a video of him groping or raping someone? Or do you go on conjecture and hear say alone?

PLEASE prove to me he is what you say he is. Once the tape is leaked guess what?

Ill still not vote for HIllary. Ill vote for no one!!

Your goddess Hillary is crap which is why the fly landed on her LOL
edit on 13-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ah we all have but honestly try not giving a # If the words hurt you they have won...just go Meh at least Iaint an asshole and walk away whistling a jolly tune it pisses them off more showing you don't care.

(The Knightofdoom selfhelp book is on sale next months for the price of 10 cents.)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That's a shame I wanted to point out that saying "F anyone who supports him" is something that should apply to anyone who supports a sexual predator.

However I guess you quickly realised that also includes Hillary and edited that last line out.

Congrats on realising your hypocrisy, less congrats for trying to hide it.

No, I fully feel that way. F anyone who supports that guy. The reason I removed it was to keep it about Trump. But if you want to know... Absolutely, anyone who supports Trump after all of this... F 'em all. They have forfeited their integrity, all honor, and decency. He is human trash, as are the people who vote for him.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Even though you are right, what is the point in telling someone who is shooting up a mall that the words didn't really hurt him?

I do not get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Methinks you have been gravely wounded by 'just words' somewhere in your past.

As it turned out, it was never the words in the first place. My blame was misplaced.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No, I fully feel that way. F anyone who supports that guy. The reason I removed it was to keep it about Trump. But if you want to know... Absolutely, anyone who supports Trump after all of this... F 'em all. They have forfeited their integrity, all honor, and decency. He is human trash, as are the people who vote for him.

So tolerant.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Are you serious? "Point to one injury in the history of mankind caused by words.".....????

You really just said this?

Wow. I'm done humoring you. You are way out of your depth here.
Have a good night. Try not to think too hard.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Sorry but you tried to play down one persons acts while pumping up another and said that the lesser would be a better choice for the oval office and it wasn't because it would keep it out of other places.

No I didn't, I also checked to make sure there were no edits. It's on page 12 if you are at all interested in accurately reflecting what people have said.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Are you serious? "Point to one injury in the history of mankind caused by words.".....????

You really just said this?

Wow. I'm done humoring you. You are way out of your depth here.
Have a good night. Try not to think too hard.

"What? Did you really just asked me to defend my claims?!?!?!"

I did. If I'm out of my depth, why are you refusing to answer?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before...But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word...

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join