It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: THIRD Podesta Email Dump From Wikileaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: intrptr

Okay, everyone else begin chanting, Hillary, Hillary, HILLARY!

Why would everyone do that?

Does any of the Trump info sway Trump die hards?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe an 'everyday American' is one who doesn't hang out with The Rothschilds and Hollywood elites.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes probably.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Maybe.
Were any of Hillary's diehards swayed when she collapsed on 9/11 and was tossed like a dead mackerel into a van?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria. Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria. Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack. In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.thepoliticalins... ider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

If it comes from Wikileaks - - - must be true, right?

It amazes me, that some accept Wikileaks without question.

That is a choice.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Maybe.
Were any of Hillary's diehards swayed when she collapsed on 9/11 and was tossed like a dead mackerel into a van?

And was hyped up by the Right.

Doubt it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The first two sucked.

I don't hold high hopes for this one either.

I strongly disagree.

They showed that Hillary knew that Saudis were sponsors of Isis, and not only took millions of dollars from them any way, but actually directed the Podestas group to work PR for the Saudis to cover up their crimes.

That to me is damning.

Thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Hillary backers will just say, "Oh, that's politics".

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The first two sucked.

I don't hold high hopes for this one either.

I strongly disagree.

They showed that Hillary knew that Saudis were sponsors of Isis, and not only took millions of dollars from them any way, but actually directed the Podestas group to work PR for the Saudis to cover up their crimes.

That to me is damning.

Thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Hillary backers will just say, "Oh, that's politics".

If "war" and fight for control/power isn't politics. What is it?

Is it religion?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The DC is claiming she hates they phrase "everyday Americans" but the email doesn't say that.

Reading the email in entirety and in context, that is exactly what is being said.

...where the two struggled to decide how the phrase should be used in a speech Clinton gave in New Hampshire in April 2015.

That seems about right.

Podesta states:

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion.

They should use what once? A statement that she hates everyday Americans? That would be a brilliant campaign move of ... self-sabotage.

And the speech they had scripted for her states:

I’m running for President because you and Americans everywhere need a champion. And I want to be that champion.

That, in context and on the whole, clearly indicates Podesta meant the phrase "everyday Americans" and not that she hated everyday Americans.

We can take Podesta's suggestion and insert into the scripted speech to read:
"I’m running for President because you and [everyday] Americans everywhere need a champion. And I want to be that champion."

Fits well and makes sense.

edit on 11-10-2016 by coffeetalk because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I love transparency!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its not damning because every president seems to allow these scumbags to do what ever they want.

Remeber when Bush flew them all out of the country after 911? Or HWB went to war for a trade war between Saudi A. And Iraq?

This is just standard US policy.

Even back in 1954 we overthrew the Iranian Gov for a Brittish oil company. Which led to Iran being the monster they are today.

How about arming Sadam? Or Bin Laden?

Wake up folks. Its a pattern and both the parties are involved.

link   
Any "lolololz" on her recalling how she trolled the people on her infamous "landed under Bosnian sniper fire" absurdity?

She was smiling during that speech/lie like everyone was a dumba** in front of her.

Keep the leaks coming
only so much dirt can be removed

+10 more 
link   

Is it religion?

Ah yes.

So no comment on the proof that Hillary knew Saudi Arabia sponsored Isis, but took millions of dollars from them and sent the Podesta group to work for them as a public relations firm to help cover up their crimes?

Of course not. Thats cool though, who cares about her buddying up to Isis sponsors? Who cares that she is aiding a group that beheads people, kills gays, make women sex slaves, and is hell bent on destroying Europe and America?

Lets get to the real issues. Hopefully we can find evidence that Trump called another person fat. That would be a BOMBSHELL!!!!
edit on 11-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Doesn't this say that Podesta wrote that to Palmieri and that Palmieri was agreeing??

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks for confirming what I suspected.

The point is that Hillary takes dirty money from a regime that funds ISIS, executes homosexuals and holds women as second class citizens.

Now we know that you are ok with that kind of 'politics'.

originally posted by: butcherguy

edit on b000000312016-10-11T10:10:17-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 11 Oct 2016 10:10:17 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Maybe.

Essentially this sums it all.up nicely, The Trumpers hate Hillary so will back Donald to the death, The Clintonites hate Trump so will back Hillary to the death and everyone else seems to be abstaining from voting, spoiling their ballot or voting for an independent (which even they seem to think is a wasted vote).

The whole thing is a bad joke...

*edited to add: when I said "this sums it up nicely" i was referring to the back and forth between two members where one asked if "Does any of the Trump info sway Trump die hards?" then another asked "Maybe.
Were any of Hillary's diehards swayed when she collapsed on 9/11"...
edit on 11/10/16 by djz3ro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What's damning about it, respectfully asking?

We know IS are sponsored by SA...
We know Clinton accepts Riyal...
We know the media cover up Saudi crimes against humanity...

This has all been obvious for a good few years and Clinton admitting it changes nada.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Found this one pretty interesting. Looks like the DOJ let them know of a status hearing by a judge on the emails.

TextFrom:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-05-26 15:52 Subject: Re: A reminder that DOJ will be making its latest filing in this case later today, proposing a revised schedule for producing the emails -- this time on a rolling basis, in accordance with the judge's order. On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Brian Fallon wrote: > DOJ folks inform me there is a status hearing in this case this morning, > so we could have a window into the judge's thinking about this proposed > production schedule as quickly as today.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What's damning about it, respectfully asking?

We know IS are sponsored by SA...
We know Clinton accepts Riyal...
We know the media cover up Saudi crimes against humanity...

This has all been obvious for a good few years and Clinton admitting it changes nada.

Because it has always been denied and we now have proof.

And there is even more to it.

Hillary knew that Saudi was sponsoring Isis, we now have proof of this. We also have proof that she accepted millions from them.

However, we now know that Hillary sent the Podesta group to help cover up for the Saudis.

And I am sorry, are you really willing to just brush that off?

How in gods name can people be obsessed over things like lewd comments, or tax returns, when you are admitting everyone knows that Hillary is taking money from state sponsors of Isis and helping them cover it up.

Even though there were rumors of this, I always thought the excuse was their was no proof.

Now that we have proof, people (not just you) are saying who cares, we already knew.

Is this where we are at as a country? We will allow a person running for president to accept money from the sponsors of supposedly Americaa's biggest enemy, and help the cover it up, because its just business as usual?

Well not me. This is treason, and I will not allow it to be swept under the rug!
edit on 11-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

We have had proof of lots of presidents sponsoring terrorism

Hell Reagan was put on trial for it and got off.

He said I dont recall 125 times and oliver north took the fall.

Bush was flying around with his buddies the house saud many times during his presidency after 911 when they new it was state sponsored.

They gave saddam weapons including the gas we later attacked him for using.

We literally trained Bin Laden

Donald Trump does business with them

What exactly has clinton done that the republicans are not going to do?

Shouldnt the messge be vote 3rd party?

Dont you want a solution or are you just waiting to be "surprised" again?
You would think just the overthrow and prop up of the shaw disaster would have put an end to this foriegn policy but yet it continues.
edit on 11-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join