It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: THIRD Podesta Email Dump From Wikileaks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I have a 13 year old in public and two 6 year olds in Montessori school the common core is terrible. The 13 year old is in all honors classes. He is in geometry in 8th grade and a gifted artist in a magnet school for the arts that cant even offer two honors level art classes because the common core also mandates the length of the classes. He is in marching band and track yet is forced to take gym class.

My wife is a research professor at a University. We are very involved in education. So much i put most of my career on hold to raise the kids.

As far as Hillary being connected to saudi's she is. They all are. She may be more professional but she has bad judgement and honestly her record is nothing to brag about in the senate as far as things for the "people".

Civil liberties those are your rights.

Like with bill's support of mandatory min sentencing, you have been busted with a joint three times....JAIL.

Like militarising the police. Obama talks about it but he is part of it. He hasnt stopped the federal gov from supplying the police with armored personel carriers. The cops have more in texas than the national guard. Just like he is sending 3 billion worth of arms to Saudis to go murder more Yemeni civilians.

Its all a hoax Anne. They dont change any of the major overlying policy. The last guy that made waves was shot in front of his wife. He wasnt perfect by any means but a far cry above any of the last 6-7 administrations. He even actually paid for tax cuts rather than havin them just drive up the deficit.
edit on 11-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think they would be the little people that Harry Reid complained he could smell that one time.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I have a 13 year old in public and two 6 year olds in Montessori school the common core is terrible.

Matter of opinion. I happen to be very impressed with Common Core.

As with everyone else, I was skeptical at first - - so, I went on some discussion boards. Had discussions with math experts who explained the concept.

Did you know only 3 countries in the whole world who do not use the Metric System. The US, Liberia and Myanmar. The US has been trying to switch America to Metric practically since I was a kid in the 50s. That's one thing Common Core will accomplish.

There were other concepts too these math experts explained. Of course, nothing take the place of Math Facts. You can't do one without the other.

The 13 year old is in all honors classes. He is in geometry in 8th grade and a gifted artist in a magnet school for the arts that cant even offer two honors level art classes because the common core also mandates the length of the classes. He is in marching band and track yet is forced to take gym class.

Public schools pretty much always been that way. It was that way when I was in high school in the 60s.

My wife is a research professor at a University. We are very involved in education. So much i put most of my career on hold to raise the kids.

I commend you both.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
And the Center for American Progress is taking a bit hit,
with leaks that disparage its own "left" causes...

Just cant make this stuff up!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Its a magnet school for the arts. But really its just a public school the same as any other because of the federal education guidelines. Schools need more freedom to expirement while still needing to pass general requirements. It was our experience with padding student grades and my son that made us put our daughters in a private school. We constantly find things wrong in his work that go unnoticed.

Maybe thats just the state i live in.

I make guitars so i learned the metric system a long time ago. Measuring in 1000's of an inch just seemed ridiculous needing fraction charts to go between decimals and fractions. Like 23/132's. Just dumb.

I dont think a one sized fits all aproach to education will ever work. And the box method for math...jury is still out. Wait until all those kids become physicists and see.

As it is my wife has trouble findng qualified grad students who can perform and design expirements. Everyone is really good at following directions and not so developed in critical thinking.
edit on 11-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: IAMTAT

To me the 'Hillary hates everyday Americans" is an email Trump should turn into a major attack ad. It cuts through the fog and hits everyone who thinks of themselves as "ordinary Americans".

And to the degree that they can Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should also make use of this in their campaign advertising.

Because that is what the Trump campaign needs more lies thrown about. This line in the email has all ready been debunked. They were talking about using the phrase "everyday Americans" in a speech.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
POLITICO is running a "Live Blog". As Politico writers come across interesting tidbits from the PODESTA e-mail dumps, they are posting them here.

LINK: www.politico.com...

Note: It looks like most of this info is Clinton-lite stuff. Either a Politico editor is deleting the most damaging materials, or, Politico writers are not posting them, out of fear.

Who/What owns Politico?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary "hates everyday Americans"...
pbs.twimg.com...:large

I do to if I'm honest.

They drive me crazy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

To me the 'Hillary hates everyday Americans" is an email Trump should turn into a major attack ad. It cuts through the fog and hits everyone who thinks of themselves as "ordinary Americans".

And to the degree that they can Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should also make use of this in their campaign advertising.

Except... even someone like me who hates both Clinton and Trumo can tell that the Podesta mail was poorly syntaxed and he was referring to the usage of words rather than placing emotions in relations to people... he should have been more specific in his wording, but thats how people write amongst peers and in casual.....
edit on 12/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Except... even someone like me who hates both Clinton and Trumo can tell that the Podesta mail was poorly syntaxed and he was referring to the usage of words rather than placing emotions in relations to people... he should have been more specific in his wording, but thats how people write amongst peers and in casual.....

I am strongly against Hillary, but I agree with you here.

To me it was clear they were saying she hates the PHRASE everyday Americans.

There are plenty of legitimate things to go after her for, but I don't think this is one of them
edit on 12-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well what's holding you up?
The emails are there for the world to see. Get on it!

edit on 10/12/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There are plenty of legitimate things to go after her for, but I don't think this is one of them

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

One thing we should know by now is that we should read the email ourselves instead of repeating out of context tidbits. That is the methodology of sensationalism, and we should avoid it all costs.

I think that the most relevant information isn't in the details, but in the general picture. Look at this army of people, payed in donor money, making the calculated decisions, angles and public relations for someone who should be doing it for herself. Where does the candidate end, and the campaign begin?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Never Forget:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There has been a FOURTH dump of Podesta emails:
Twitter

Word is the Wikileaks is promising new dumps daily.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Twitter

Upon hearing of yet more wikileaks emails being released, a spokes person for the main stream media released the following statement:

"Wiki what? Now on to breaking news; remember when Trump called Miss universe fat? Lets discuss!"

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dump # 4 is available ladies and gentlemen

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It appears that there is more and more meat in each of the email releases. That does make me wonder what is left to be revealed.

I do understand that the "everyday Americans" is now regarded as a discussion about phraseology. The reality of a political low-ball slugfest and latrine bath is that everything is fair game if it has impact with a sector of the population whose votes you are trying to get. Drudge's tag on this story "Season of the Witch" with a younger Hillary wearing a witch's hat is actually the last word on this story that many will hear... and that is the point in a political war campaign.

I do understand that most of us want to see meatier issues that point to collusion, corruption and actual crimes. In an ordinary campaign, that kind of focus would make sense. But in a Clinton/Trump war or a Trump/Clinton war, every bit of ammo is used, and it is foolish to walk away from a gift like that poorly worded "hates everyday Americans" email when it can be worked into advertising that will have a profound impact upon voters who will not bother to follow up on what was really meant or intended by said email.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary "hates everyday Americans"...
pbs.twimg.com...:large

As much as I can't stand HRC, I hate falsehood and spin even more which is exactly what she represents. Now I'm not saying she DOESN'T hate everyday Americans, but the comment is IMHO taken out of context. Here's more on the subject:

Newly leaked emails reveal that Hillary Clinton hates the phrase “everyday Americans.”

The emails, hacked from the campaign chairman John Podesta’s Gmail account and published by Wikileaks Tuesday, reveal an exchange between him and Jen Palmieri — the Clinton campaign’s director of communications — where the two struggled to decide how the phrase should be used in a speech Clinton gave in New Hampshire in April 2015.

“I think this looks good, but thought we were going to take one of the small biz policy ideas — like access to credit — highlight that in her remarks?” Palmieri wrote after another staffer emailed out the speech they had written for Clinton.

“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” Podesta replied.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Twitter

Ok also here is
Dump # 5

smaller size dump but twice a day giving us time to go thru them

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join