It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: THIRD Podesta Email Dump From Wikileaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Because its the policy of the US not just clinton.

Are you willing to think a guy who has taken massive loans from the saudi family somehow is telling the truth?

Oliver North was elected mayor after serving time.

Let that sink in.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: weirdguy

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria. Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria. Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack. In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.thepoliticalins... ider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

If it comes from Wikileaks - - - must be true, right?

It amazes me, that some accept Wikileaks without question.

That is a choice.

Funny, I recall no one questioning them when it came to anything Bush. Did you?

I read the PNAC and watched Cheney put it into action with W as a figurehead.

Who needed wikileaks.

Those are not the same. Way to avoid the question.

If you choose to take Wikileaks seriously - - that is your choice.

It's not mine.

I was on the boards in a political forum in 1999. I don't even remember Wikileaks brought up.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree with that accusations given that she is helping cover up for Isis, but thats not what we are discussing.

I never said anything like that.

I rarely respond to you because we are on completely different wavelengths (so to speak).

You don't make sense to me.

Its like you're speaking a different language.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Who exactly is an Everyday American? Someone who obeys the laws and has a job?

One who is subject to our laws.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well conapiracies aside his record as governor is pretty decent. He was able to bring the parties together to pass bills for the people of NM. His message is that he wants to work with people he isnt a dictator and he has a record of that.

Is he perfect no.

Is he better than trump or clinton by a mile.

At least i dont have to explain to my daughters why we elected a predator into the whitehouse possibly twice.

What makes him a predator? Words? Has he been accused etc like Bill Clinton was?

And it's not a conspiracy theory. He leans more left on social issues than I've seen any other running as Independent.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria. Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria. Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack. In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.thepoliticalins... ider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

That is a choice.

Who needed wikileaks.

It's not mine.

I was on the boards in a political forum in 1999. I don't even remember Wikileaks brought up.

So in other words, your choice is to willfully ignore anything leaked? You're a commendable Hillary supporter.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That is a choice.

Who needed wikileaks.

It's not mine.

So in other words, your choice is to willfully ignore anything leaked? You're a commendable Hillary supporter.

Your choice is to accept something as fact because you want to believe it.

If its on the internet must be true.

I comprehend that international politics is extremely complicated and involves many years of history.

As an armchair quarterback - - I don't pick a single play - - then call the game.

I will never know the full inner-workings of world politics - - - so NO, I'm not interesting in out-of-context selected emails.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Where's your evidence suggesting Wikileaks is wrong or has ever been wrong?

I mean, they're truthful enough the DNC chairman had to step down. They're truthful enough Hillary wanted to kill Assange by drone.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If "war" and fight for control/power isn't politics. What is it?

Is it religion?

Ah yes.

So no comment on the proof that Hillary knew Saudi Arabia sponsored Isis, but took millions of dollars from them and sent the Podesta group to work for them as a public relations firm to help cover up their crimes?

As an armchair quarterback - - - I don't call the game as the result of one play.

International politics is way more involved and bigger then one or two incidents.

I'm honest and intelligent enough to know and admit - - - international politics is complicated and way beyond my understanding - - - and encompasses years of history - - - not just a 4 year stretch of a single person in that job position.

Women's Rights - - - take a look at this country, America (a Democratic Republic - not a Theocracy). I'm 70 - - - I know first hand the fight for Gender Equality - - - I don't need to go to the other side of the world.

A 103 year old woman just voted for Hillary. In real time, in her life, she experienced a Woman's Right to Vote.

Women in America had to fight for Equality - - - and still do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women in Theocratic governments (other Muslim countries) have to fight for their Equality, just like American woman had to. It is their culture and they have to force the change. It is not America's job to change a culture.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Sunni Islam is the official state religion based on firm Sharia law and non-Muslims are not allowed to hold Saudi citizenship. en.wikipedia.org...

It just sounds stupid those attacking Hillary for not supporting women's equality in other countries. Of course she does.

Well again, were you saying the same thing during the Bush administration? Or is it convenient to ignore because a woman is running for President.

I followed Mavis. I followed what her organization was doing. Are you even aware of her?

And one of the first things W did after taking office - - - was stop all aid to Women's Clinic's overseas. Because, of course, they did nothing but perform abortions.

Mavis Leno has been the chair of the Feminist Majority Foundation's Campaign to Stop Gender Apartheid in Afghanistan since 1997. In 1999, she and her husband donated $100,000 to the organization, to further the cause of educating the public about the plight of Afghan women under the Taliban. The organization successfully protested the construction of an oil pipeline through Afghanistan, which could potentially have brought in billions of dollars to the Taliban. According to Melissa Rossi, Mavis Leno was a driving force in changing the opinion of U.S. President Bill Clinton and the executives of the now defunct oil company Unocal Corporation concerning the Taliban, after Leno had shed light on the group's treatment of women. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Where's your evidence suggesting Wikileaks is wrong or has ever been wrong?

I mean, they're truthful enough the DNC chairman had to step down. They're truthful enough Hillary wanted to kill Assange by drone.

Did I say they were wrong?

No truth to Hillary saying she wanted to kill Assange. But, I'm sure many have that thought. He's basically a spy.

What I've said is - - - international politics is extremely complicated and has a long history. Hand selected emails (true or altered) in the vastness of the whole picture - - - - is like calling the game from one play that happened somewhere in the middle.

Selective picking from an entire story - - - - misleads on purpose.

You need the entirety of the whole story.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

To me the truth is revealed when you compare the last five presidents and see the policies arent very different. Some tax plans changed and moved revanue around but as far as what the president can do economically Reagan, Bush1, Clinton, Bush2 all raised the deficits equally. (Again the things the president is directly responsible for)

Foriegn policy....all the same.

Education...all failures

Building inner city communities....all failures.

Civil liberties all of them take them away.

Clinton with mandatory minimums, incarcerating child support debtors, and the whopper Telecomm act all very destructive to society. Now that is her husband but, she has voted and said very similar things.

So I have zero faith in either party. Certainly would never consider voting for Trump but it seems obvious the only thing we can expect any better than trump is the public facade from Clinton. She will just continue the failed foriegn policy of the last 5 administrations, she will not pay for any tax or entitlement programs with any sort of ballance, she will continue special favors and using the presidency to gain power and wealth.

There is enough history, voting records, and leaks to prove that.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

To me the truth is revealed when you compare the last five presidents and see the policies arent very different. Some tax plans changed and moved revanue around but as far as what the president can do economically Reagan, Bush1, Clinton, Bush2 all raised the deficits equally. (Again the things the president is directly responsible for)

Similar. Don't forget Congress (& Senate)

The presidency is not one person.

Foriegn policy....all the same.

Don't fully agree here. And seems to me, currently, Globally - - all major governments are having the same issues. Including "cultural groups", fighting to hold on to a way of life or demanding equal recognition.

Education...all failures
- - IMO education is a direct result of the importance parents/students put on it. Not the government. If my child is disruptive in school - - I'm gonna blame my child - - not the school. I see shoving responsibility in every direction but the source/perpetrator a major issue.

Building inner city communities....all failures.

Personal responsibility again. Why is this the governments problem?

Civil liberties all of them take them away.

Not sure what you mean. But, we are part of a society.

Clinton with mandatory minimums, incarcerating child support debtors, and the whopper Telecomm act all very destructive to society. Now that is her husband but, she has voted and said very similar things.

I'd have to do more research to respond to that.

As far as Clinton, I think she takes the presidency very seriously - - - and has no intention of screwing it up.

When you have a candidate like Trump - - - where the only thing on your mind is "What will he do next" - - that's a problem.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

To me the 'Hillary hates everyday Americans" is an email Trump should turn into a major attack ad. It cuts through the fog and hits everyone who thinks of themselves as "ordinary Americans".

And to the degree that they can Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should also make use of this in their campaign advertising.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I think the Hillary-Libya-Al Qaeda-ISIS link is the bomb intended to sink the bad ship Hillary...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Education...mandated by the federal government through thr dept of education teachers hands are tied because of these mandates.

Civil liberties...those are laws. Laws that are made without social consent by congress. Yes we dont hold them acountable but they still do it.

I already said the economics were factored by the presidents impacts not congress. Thats the only way to look at it. Otherwise your just looking at bussiness booms. Several publications do this.

Mandatory minums and you forgot the telecommunications act.

No cities are not just personal responsibility.

The ones with the most crime coincide with the most political corruptions. Where drug dealers and mayors collide. Where police forces launder money.
This also doesnt take into account the end of segregation where district lines were created to continue a soft segregation. Polliticians also draw lines for housing and school districts keeping the poor in poor schools.

Foriegn policy all the same. Clinton was no angel. They all cow down to saudia arabia. All give foriegn aide and weapons to monsters.
edit on 11-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirBlackKnight
Anything on UFO's?

Based on the level of stinking B.S. that permeates this camp
of people, dont expect anything they pretend to "disclose"
would be anything close to the truth.

In fact, if it came from Podesta or Clinton I'd say the
chances are 100% what they say would be a deception.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Don't worry....there will be another couple shootings and some riots to claim the main page in the news soon enough...gotta create mayhem to stop the real stories from making headlines....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Pretty sure shootings and riots are also front page news and always have been.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Education...mandated by the federal government through thr dept of education teachers hands are tied because of these mandates.

I have an 8 year old in school. I'm very impressed with the new Common Core. I like most of the mandates.

However - - parents HAVE to work with their kids. I mean they HAVE to.

Parents are complaining that they have to be involved with their child's school work.

Civil liberties...those are laws. Laws that are made without social consent by congress. Yes we dont hold them acountable but they still do it.

I still don't fully understand what YOU mean by Civil Liberties.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Clinton camp breaks, starts a twitter war with Wikileaks!

Too funny!

Ironic in leaked emails Clinton camp is caught collaborating with
the press on how to steer the narrative to the Russian Red Scare,
yet they still think that same fake outrage will work on Twitter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join