It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: THIRD Podesta Email Dump From Wikileaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

BRAVO!
YES...Treason is definitely what it is!
...and I'm sure it will just be ignored because Trump called someone ugly.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Admission on how they can do something and not leave any fingerprints.

how we just changed an entire Governor's race in 48 hours--without any fingerprints From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2010-07-16 01:34 Subject: how we just changed an entire Governor's race in 48 hours--without any fingerprints Dear Investors & Key Advisors, Wanted to send you a quick update... As you may have heard with the hard work of the folks at ProgressNow Colorado as part of Colorado¹s ³communication hub² they dug up weeks ago and carefully passed on information to the mainstream media on how the leading GOP candidate for Governor, former Congressman Scott McInnis plagiarized a report he provided on water policy for a foundation in Colorado. In the past 48 hours, McInnis and the entire Republican party of Colorado are in free-fall. There are now calls even within the Republican party for McInnis to withdraw. The best part is that ProgressNow Colorado nor any of our allies had their fingerprints on any of the excellent behind-the-scenes work to develop and then break this story. This has led to three straight days of front page Denver Post coverage as well as the editorial below and statewide media, a share of which is linked to below. If you want to discuss how PN can be of further help to you in other states, please let me know a good time and number to reach you. Best, Mike

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It we be ignored because the republican party has their own dirt with saudis and ME terrorism.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

We have had proof of lots of presidents spo soring terrorism

Hell Reagan was put on trial for it and got off.

He said I dont recall 125 times and oliver north took the fall.

Bush was flying around with his buddies the house saud many times during his presidency after 911 when they new it was state sponsored.

Donald Trump does business with them

What exactly has clinton done that the republicans are not going to do?

Shouldnt the messge be vote 3rd party?

Dont you want a solution or are you just waiting to be "surprised" again?
You would think just the overthrow and prop up of the shaw disaster would have put an end to this foriegn policy but yet it continues.

I have no problem with a third party. I don't think Johnson or Stein are very good, but I would rather have them than friend of Isis Hillary.

But what you point out is how the establishment has acted. It seems to me that that same estab;ishment, republican and democrat, is doing everything they can to destroy Trump.

So I am not so sure that Trump would continue this. He probably woul, but we know Hillary already is.

And the you can site all of the incidents you want about the past. Don't get me wrong, I hated Bush, Clinton, Obama, and I decried there relationships with terrorists.

But we now have proof that Hillary is doing this, and we know this BEFORE she is President.

If enough people cared, we could keep her out of office.

But I am afraid we are too focused on lewd comments.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: weirdguy

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria. Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria. Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack. In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.thepoliticalins... ider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

If it comes from Wikileaks - - - must be true, right?

It amazes me, that some accept Wikileaks without question.

That is a choice.

Funny, I recall no one questioning them when it came to anything Bush. Did you?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Trump will first off have establishment cabinet. He has an establishment VP

Second

Trumo has a long history with the Saudi family. Look into it. They have bailed him out of financial messes several times.

Its amazing how every year people think one of the two party candifates is "different"

Fool me once....

And the lewd comments are boarder line rapist remarks, people like my mom a lifelong republican donor bussiness woman have been cornered by men like trump. That is why this a big deal to them and their families.
edit on 11-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirBlackKnight
Anything on UFO's?

Here you go

Linky

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary "hates everyday Americans"...
pbs.twimg.com...:large

I don't think her supporters consider themselves to be everyday Americans.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is it any better than average americans thinking trump understands or has their interests at heart?

Vote 3rd party. Who ever it is would be better than putting one of these pirates in office.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
but we've seen this week regarding Hillary Clinton, is far more damning than Donald Trump's sexual fantasies!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If "war" and fight for control/power isn't politics. What is it?

Is it religion?

Ah yes.

So no comment on the proof that Hillary knew Saudi Arabia sponsored Isis, but took millions of dollars from them and sent the Podesta group to work for them as a public relations firm to help cover up their crimes?

As an armchair quarterback - - - I don't call the game as the result of one play.

International politics is way more involved and bigger then one or two incidents.

I'm honest and intelligent enough to know and admit - - - international politics is complicated and way beyond my understanding - - - and encompasses years of history - - - not just a 4 year stretch of a single person in that job position.

Women's Rights - - - take a look at this country, America (a Democratic Republic - not a Theocracy). I'm 70 - - - I know first hand the fight for Gender Equality - - - I don't need to go to the other side of the world.

A 103 year old woman just voted for Hillary. In real time, in her life, she experienced a Woman's Right to Vote.

Women in America had to fight for Equality - - - and still do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women in Theocratic governments (other Muslim countries) have to fight for their Equality, just like American woman had to. It is their culture and they have to force the change. It is not America's job to change a culture.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Sunni Islam is the official state religion based on firm Sharia law and non-Muslims are not allowed to hold Saudi citizenship. en.wikipedia.org...

It just sounds stupid those attacking Hillary for not supporting women's equality in other countries. Of course she does.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Not really if your a woman in bussiness who has dealt with guys like him.

Also he deals with the sauds and has taken loans from them.

Has his own history of shady private sector deals.

I give him a year in office before he catches up with his friends the clintons.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Is it any better than average americans thinking trump understands or has their interests at heart?

Vote 3rd party. Who ever it is would be better than putting one of these pirates in office.

If she had a chance in hell I might've voted Jill Stein, especially over that moron Johnson.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Johnson is fine. He actually has a good domestic policy record and actually started a bussiness without a trust fund and became a millionaire.

He is a little shaky on foriegn policy but, he is smart enough to build a good cabinet.

No third party has a choice because people are programmed to think they dont have a chance. So everybody keeps repeating it until its true.

Its sad really how good psyops work.
edit on 11-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria. Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria. Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack. In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.thepoliticalins... ider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

That is a choice.

I read the PNAC and watched Cheney put it into action with W as a figurehead.

Who needed wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If "war" and fight for control/power isn't politics. What is it?

Is it religion?

Ah yes.

So no comment on the proof that Hillary knew Saudi Arabia sponsored Isis, but took millions of dollars from them and sent the Podesta group to work for them as a public relations firm to help cover up their crimes?

As an armchair quarterback - - - I don't call the game as the result of one play.

International politics is way more involved and bigger then one or two incidents.

I'm honest and intelligent enough to know and admit - - - international politics is complicated and way beyond my understanding - - - and encompasses years of history - - - not just a 4 year stretch of a single person in that job position.

Women's Rights - - - take a look at this country, America (a Democratic Republic - not a Theocracy). I'm 70 - - - I know first hand the fight for Gender Equality - - - I don't need to go to the other side of the world.

A 103 year old woman just voted for Hillary. In real time, in her life, she experienced a Woman's Right to Vote.

Women in America had to fight for Equality - - - and still do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women in Theocratic governments (other Muslim countries) have to fight for their Equality, just like American woman had to. It is their culture and they have to force the change. It is not America's job to change a culture.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Sunni Islam is the official state religion based on firm Sharia law and non-Muslims are not allowed to hold Saudi citizenship. en.wikipedia.org...

It just sounds stupid those attacking Hillary for not supporting women's equality in other countries. Of course she does.

Well again, were you saying the same thing during the Bush administration? Or is it convenient to ignore because a woman is running for President.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Johnson is fine. He actually has a good domestic policy record and actually started a bussiness without a trust fund and became a millionaire.

He is a little shaky on foriegn policy but, he is smart enough to build a good cabinet.

No third party has a choice because people are programmed to think they dont have a chance. So everybody keeps repeating it until its true.

Its sad really how good psyops work.

No he is not fine. He's as "independent" as Sanders was a 'Democrat'.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't understand what you are ssaying here.

Its like you are responding to a differnt accusation that Hillary doesn't respect women.

I agree with that accusations given that she is helping cover up for Isis, but thats not what we are discussing.

This isn't something you can brush off as a onetime issue, and we must look at her entire tenure.

In her own words, she admits to knowing the Saudis sponsor Isis. yet she took their money, and sent her Husband to meet with them, and the sent her campaign managers PR firm to cover for them.

This is treason.

How can you overlook this?

If you are willing to give a pass on this as just one little incident, what could you possibly ever judge a candidate on?

Hillary is helping Isis!!!! If she murdered someone, would you just brush that off as a one time incident?

And I assume you will not judge Trump then for lewd comments or anything like that, after all we have to judge his comments in the window iof all comments he has ever made?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

That is a choice.

I read the PNAC and watched Cheney put it into action with W as a figurehead.

Who needed wikileaks.

Those are not the same. Way to avoid the question.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well conapiracies aside his record as governor is pretty decent. He was able to bring the parties together to pass bills for the people of NM. His message is that he wants to work with people he isnt a dictator and he has a record of that.

Is he perfect no.

Is he better than trump or clinton by a mile.

At least i dont have to explain to my daughters why we elected a predator into the whitehouse possibly twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join