It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This in my opinion may be the biggest revelation in the leaked documents.

I have not seen anyone connect the dots like this, and so I hope people find this informative.

First the leak today.

Clinton sent the email on August 17, 2014 to Podesta. It was an eight-point plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Clinton’s email said that the United States should support Kurdish forces on the ground with U.S. military advisers and avoid the use of a conventional ground operation.

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Clinton wrote.

dailycaller.com...

So Hillary knew that the saudis and Qatar were sponsering Isis. This is huge in its own right for non election reasons.

The current administration is still buddying up to regimes we know sponsor Isis. This is appalling!

No wonder Obama wants to belittle the threat Isis is, he is partnering with countries that sponsor them!

But now is where it gets really interesting.

First, I have got give a shout out to ATS member Socrato for posting this article.

This is damning as far as I am concerned.

Remember when the media went nuts because David Duke may have donated money to Trump. He had to denounce him, etc. etc. Although Duke is a scum bag, he pales in comparison to ISIS.

And now we find out that in 2014 Hillary knew that Saudi and Qatar were giving money to ISIS, and yet she still accepted the money the gave her? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

But it gets worse.

Keep in mind that the leaked email was from August 17 2014. It showed that Hillary knew Saudis sponsored terrorism and she wanted to deal with them.

Now fast forward to September 2014. Look at this!!!!

Last Sept. 4, Bill Clinton met with King Salman for what was described by one source as a “brief courtesy visit” at the Four Seasons Hotel. Two weeks later, on Sept. 18, the Podesta Group filed papers with the Justice Department reporting that it had been retained by an entity called “the Center for Studies and Media Affairs at the Saudi Royal Court.”

www.yahoo.com...

So on August 17 2014 Hillary is writing that she knows that Saudi is a state sponsor of ISIS, and says we should pressure them. The next Month, Bill meets with the Saudis, and two weeks later, the Podesta Group that is connected to the Clintons is hired to represent the Saudis.

This is unbelievable!!!!

Keep in mind that the August 17 email was to John Podesta, HIllarys campaign manager, and brother of the Podesta Group Chairman Tony Podesta. So Hillary emails John about knowing the saudis sponsor Isis, a couple of weeks later Bill visits the Saudis, and then a couple of weeks later the Saudis hire Hillarys campaign managers brother firm to help their public image. Just what was the Podesta group supposed to do for the Saudis?

The Saudi government, under increasing criticism over civilian casualties from its airstrikes in Yemen and a harsh crackdown on political dissidents at home, has just hired a powerhouse Washington, D.C., lobbying firm headed by a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser — an arrangement that critics charge raises fresh questions about the influence that foreign government lobbyists could have on her campaign.

The Saudi contract with the Podesta Group, owned by veteran Washington lobbyist and Clinton campaign bundler Tony Podesta, calls for the firm to provide “public relations” and other services on behalf of the royal court of King Salman.

www.yahoo.com...

This is amazing. It is proof that not only did Hillary know that the Saudis sponsored ISIS, but she sent Bill to meet with them, and then sent a firm connected to her to help cover up the Saudis crimes.

In exchange, the Saudis paid the Clinton foundation up to 25 million dollars that Clinton has not given back, and paid the Podesta firm and Bill large sums of money.

This should be the biggest story on the news right now! Proof that Hillary intentional took money from and helped a sponsor of ISIS!

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

This is amazing. It is proof that not only did Hillary know that the Saudis sponsored ISIS, but she sent Bill to meet with them, and then sent a firm connected to her to help cover up the Saudis crimes.

In exchange, the Saudis paid the Clinton foundation up to 25 million dollars that Clinton has not given back, and paid the Podesta firm and Bill large sums of money.

This should be the biggest story on the news right now! Proof that Hillary intentional took money from and helped a sponsor of ISIS

But Trump talks about lady parts........

So isis becomes state sponsored terror?
This explains the bush familys support of hillary.
Is hill on the hook for aiding and abetting terrorists?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Great digging!

It's been touched on but quickly moved passed in the media.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Same as this thread??? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll say the same thing I said there. Hillary Clinton is supposed to be a huge advocate for women's rights. Saudi Arabia treats women like dirt...and worse! Why accept $25 million from a country that's one of the biggest women abusers on the planet?

Hillary has a lot of nerve slamming Donald Trump for voicing his sexual fantasies.

Oh..I forgot. Accepting Saudi money is Hillary's PRIVATE stance. Slamming Donald Trump's female fantasies is her PUBLIC stance.

I hope Donald Trump steps right in Hillary's face and points this out, in the next debate.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That thread was in the breaking news forum, and focused on a 2015 story. I felt that because the real revelations are from the wikileaks forum that it should be focused on that, and more people would see it than a 2015 news story.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh..I forgot. Accepting Saudi money is Hillary's PRIVATE stance. Slamming Donald Trump's female fantasies is her PUBLIC stance.

Well done!!

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is mind-boggling and every news program and newspaper should be headlining this. But, you can bet the media won't touch it, or they will down play it.

Bill is still the go to guy to deliver the "right" message, isn't he. His deliveries always result in favors that add $$$$ to their pocketbook.

Gawd! How anyone would vote for these people is beyond me. Anybody would be better than Hillary.
edit on 11-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thanks for re-doing my thread, you've done it proper. I appreciate it. This really is a big deal.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

No thank you for bringing the connection to light!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I made a thread on this also, I thought I was the first maybe not but this is important.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appears to have received the most expensive gift, described as “white gold jewelry with teardrop rubies and diamonds containing a necklace, a bracelet, earrings, and a ring.”

Bestowed upon Clinton by King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, the jewelry is valued at half a million dollars.

thehill.com...

Along with the millions donated to the foundation, it sure does raise some eyebrows.

Was Hillary bribed to keep this information private?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yep deplorable donald talked about grabbing womens privates.......

Hillary supports this

According to eyewitness reports ISIS sex slaves are reportedly being sold in Saudi Arabia.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Yep she is a WARRIOR for womens rights!!!

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
Oh my more isis

Now, he’s announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

Bad night for dems.
Where is bernie when you need him?

edit on 11/10/2016 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I made a thread on this also, I thought I was the first maybe not but this is important.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appears to have received the most expensive gift, described as “white gold jewelry with teardrop rubies and diamonds containing a necklace, a bracelet, earrings, and a ring.”

Bestowed upon Clinton by King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, the jewelry is valued at half a million dollars.

thehill.com...

Along with the millions donated to the foundation, it sure does raise some eyebrows.

Was Hillary bribed to keep this information private?

I am speechless. Thanks for bringing more information to light.

So following you link, I found this site for the federal registry which shows gifts given to all us diplomats.

Here is the link for gifts in 2014 the most recent year done.

www.federalregister.gov... rces-reported

It is disgusting. Half a million dollar jewelry to Michell, gifts to Obama, his kids, John Kerry, a $780,000 necklace to Kerrys wife, and many more, all from the Saudis.

Now granted many of these gift were from early 2014, and the Hillary email showing that they knew the Saudi was sponsoring Isis was in August, but it brings up to points.

First, seeing as how Obama administrations and Hillary is still cozy with Saudi Arabia and they now know the sponsor terrorism, could it be that these lavish gifts to all of our diplomats have led to them not being concerned about the connection of Isis. All of the death and destruction, and it was overlooked because of simple greed.

Secondly, I would say that there is a really good chance that Hillary Pbama and everyone knew about the Saudis sponsoring Isis in early 2014 when they accepted these gifts, and I also bet that when the 2015 list comes out, we will see more gifts on their. I have no way of proving this, but we do know that by August 17 2014 they knew this, and they have yet to return these gifts and still buddy up to Saudi.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

www.federalregister.gov... rces-reported

It is disgusting. Half a million dollar jewelry to Michell, gifts to Obama, his kids, John Kerry, a $780,000 necklace to Kerrys wife, and many more, all from the Saudis.

That's sickening.

The now famous Obama speech directly after all the aforementioned events.

www.whitehouse.gov...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You know, I kind of expected someone to come along and point out where I could have possibly gone wrong. But no one so far.

I just can't believe it. This to me seems like maybe the biggest story of the election.

The media is bananas over Trump possible connection to Russia. Here we have proof that HIllary knew Sauidi Arabia was arming Isis, and yet she is taking huge sums of money and gifts from them, sending her husband to meat them, and then sending her campaign managers PR firm to make them look good.

All of this within 30 days of her email admitting they are sponsoring Isis!!!

This is proof that our government is actively working with countries that they know sponsor Isis!

Yet we are trapezing around the world, droning people and invading countries, all in the name of fighting Isis.

This is huge.

I would really like to here from people that support Hillary on what they think of this.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

I hope Trump gets this information and uses it to his advantage in the next debate.

What was it Bush said some years ago... We do not do business with terrorist. Yet here is evidence that Hillary does.

Not only is she a traitor to our country, it looks like she is in bed helping the terrorist.

Who needs enemies, when we have Hillary.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As shocking as it is(well not really as it's Hillary, we expect it) I highly doubt the MSM will cover this.

Many Hillary supporters will simply continue on with the wool pulled firmly over their eyes and play PC police on Mr Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

And bam!

Now the whole Trump parroting lies spread to Russia make all the sense in the world!

Trump is the bobblehead to be put up to deflect all the horrific crimes old Hillary has committed, not just her but the entire American Government.

I was wondering what else was leaked today that caused such a stir over Trump once again!

We should start a tally...

1. Hillary oversaw weapons transferred from Libya to Al CIA DUH, boom Trump is exposed talking about p***** grabbing
2. Hillary knew that Saudi and Qatar were funding Daesh/Al Nusra, boom Trump falls for Russian propaganda because is a Putin Shill and the Russians are evil disrupting our ever so legitimate "democracy".

Gonna be an interesting run up to the sham "elite selection" day!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

And now get this.

There is and should be a livid group calling for Saudi Arabia to reimburse every dollar we've spent fighting ISIS and fund the rest of the fight. They'll also have to get their own troops on the ground to clean up this mess.

If they don't pay us back and clean this up, they're on their own.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Great thread! S&F

A few observations:

So on August 17 2014 Hillary is writing that she knows that Saudi is a state sponsor of ISIS, and says we should pressure them. The next Month, Bill meets with the Saudis, and two weeks later, the Podesta Group that is connected to the Clintons is hired to represent the Saudis.

According to the Yahoo article, it was actually in September of 2015, not 2014, so a year and a few weeks later.

Now let's look at the part of the plan where the statement in question can be found:

>> 4. Armed with proper equipment, and working with U.S. advisors, the
>> Peshmerga can attack the ISIL with a coordinated assault supported from the
>> air. This effort will come as a surprise to the ISIL, whose leaders
>> believe we will always stop with targeted bombing, and weaken them both in
>> Iraq and inside of Syria. At the same time we should return to plans to
>> provide the FSA, or some group of moderate forces, with equipment that will
>> allow them to deal with a weakened ISIL, and stepped up operations against
>> the Syrian regime. This entire effort should be done with a low profile,
>> avoiding the massive traditional military operations that are at best
>> temporary solutions. While this military/para-military operation is moving
>> forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence
>> assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia,
>> which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and
>> other radical Sunni groups in the region. This effort will be enhanced by
>> the stepped up commitment in the KRG. The Qataris and Saudis will be put
>> in a position of balancing policy between their ongoing competition to
>> dominate the Sunni world and the consequences of serious U.S. pressure. By
>> the same token, the threat of similar, realistic U.S. operations will serve
>> to assist moderate forces in Libya, Lebanon, and even Jordan, where
>> insurgents are increasingly fascinated by the ISIL success in Iraq.

1. This is 2014. Where is she getting intel? She was already out of office a year and a half by then.

2. What kind of foreign policy super-wonk is she? Did she write this herself? If so, frankly I'm impressed with the level of nuance and over all understanding of complex geopolitical machinery with a lot of moving parts.

3. If this is real, it puts to rest a lot of other CT involving ISIS. It certainly sounds like they're interested in defeating ISIS and Clinton appears to have a coherent, 8-point plan. This run's contrary to theories that ISIS is a US-funded effort to overthrow Assad. Don't you think?

We really need to know how she knows this about Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Is it specific intel? Where did it come from? It certainly appears to suggest the possibility of an "open secret" that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are/were providing clandestine financing to ISIS. It also sounds like they want to stop that financing. Doesn't it?

I'm still digesting some of this but I encourage you to read that entire email. From the email, to me anyway, it doesn't sound like she's influenced by Saudi Arabia at all, it sounds like she views them as a chess piece. It's all very objective and calculated. I could be wrong. It's late and I'm a little tired! I'll check back on this thread and the morning and go back over everything.

Nicely done though!
edit on 2016-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

*From*: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] *Sent*: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 09:19 AM *To*: H *Subject*: Re: Here's what I mentioned

Where are you seeing 2015?

Also, in the email it states:

Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources >> in the region.

for what it's worth.

edit on 11-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join