It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Now you've got me interested in another mystery, where does it end ?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I don't know how to post a pick from my iPhone or iPad. I'm sorry.

commons.m.wikimedia.org...:United_States_one_dollar_bill,_reverse.jpg

I found the jpeg. Look at the the bottom left of the pyramid. You will see two figures.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

"An old rabbits foot and sacrificed chicken in the backyard is nothing" new post on FB by mr teeth

Ok people, could this be a confirmation of what this is about ?

How much more clear can the intent be going forward ?
edit on 13-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Your link kinda led me to a dead end, no picture appeared.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Ok so apparently I don't know how to post pics but If one googles

one dollar bill reverse Jpg

there will be a wiki file. I apologize for my arcane use of this site.
edit on 13-9-2016 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Geez some people really shouldn't join "secret societies" if they are going to spew their "secret" messages on Facebook for people to see.

This topic has garnered enough attention from like minded people though that's for sure..it's got us all in one spot.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

"An old rabbits foot and sacrificed chicken in the backyard is nothing" new post on FB by mr teeth

So it must be something to do with the emails and the upcoming file dump.

Will it be such big news that it cause an economic collapse and WW3 I wonder?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

No need to apologize, I'm surely in the same boat as you when it comes to posting images & stuff.

I'll look it up though

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

If it is anything but that at this point, then we really are being spoon fed.

If it does cause chaos, you honestly will never hear from me again. I'm stocking up and withdrawing all of my disposable income tomorrow just in case as well.
edit on 13-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Bottom left corner on the pyramid. I noticed this years ago but have never discussed it with anyone. This is why US bills are so engnimatic

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Clinton in one of her emails said she was going to sacrifice to Moloch.
Her supporters have claimed it was a joke, similar to wishing for luck by having a rabbit's foot.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If it helps ease your mind, Badselfeater is neither a person nor an event, it is an Egregore, and I liken it to a brand. It is just one of their many projects and is an anagram for "Federal Beast". A concept is not dangerous.

a reply to: collietta
If you read that email it most certainly was in jest. She mentions both rabbit's foot and sacrificing a chicken so it was an appeal for luck. Theoretically referring to this email means there will be an important document reveal.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

If it is anything but that at this point, then we really are being spoon fed.

If it does cause chaos, you honestly will never hear from me again. I'm stocking up and withdrawing all of my disposable income tomorrow just in case as well.

Well good luck to ya!

I Have a bug out plan as well.

No money, but I do have a place to go.

Honestly, I just lost my job, I'm living in a shack, am totally poor, and stressed to the max

So as selfish as this is, I am ready for the S to HTF.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall
Well thank you.
I am at ease. I am actually kind of giddy about this whole thing. I am ready for it.
Maybe the girl in my dream was just a symbol?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid
Looks to me like nothing more than a MAD fold-in?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Anybody mention this yet?

http:///wLaRNXbb

Edit: I guess we can't post pastebin links...

The Bad Self Eater $$$$

How the PetroDollar was the seeds that were planted that would blossom the forbidden fruit leading to WW3 (Condensed Version)

>During the Nixon Administration the Federal Reserved printed way more money than the Gold they had could Back
>Nixon Shock commences, Nixon removes dollar from the gold standard
>Dollar goes from gold back currency to debt based
>money is literally PRINTED AND LOANED into existance
>OPEC artificially raising oil prices
>Nixon administration begins backdoor negotiations with Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia begins selling oil in US Dollars only
>Help push loans to get US Dollars for foreign investors with foreign currency
>Saudis take excess oil profits and reinvests them back into US Banks
>The side effect of this comes in the form of the Federal Reserve now have unlimited power to print money because Fossil Fuels are ingrained into every aspect of society and are only sold in US Dollars and no amount of inflation scare can force countries to run away from the dollar
>Talks about eventually taking over the region is considered but never acted on
>This system remains unchallenged until 2000 when Sadam tries to switch Iraqi oil sales from Dollars to Euros
>9/11 Operations begin

>Rebuilding America's Defences Strategies: Forces and Resources for a New Century
>Dick Chaney is attached to this
>Call for the rebuilding and major investment spending of the military and push much more aggressive Foreign Policy
>Said would take years before this could be initiated unless another Pearl Harbor event happened
>the following year they got it, riding on the emotional coat tails of 9/11
>THIS SHOULD WORRY YOU BECAUSE IT ALLUDES AN INSIDE JOB
>Able to push Patriot Act and push domestic support for the war without resistance
>Go to Afghanistan then push into Iraq with the lie of false intelligence of WMD
>After the occupation of Iraq (aka Mission Accomplished) they switched iraq oil sales from euros to dollars.

>US planned to extend the war to Iran
>Claimed they had information of Iran attempting build nuclear arms
>Credibility already damaged when Iraq WMD narrative revealed to be untrue/bad intel (a cold calculated lie)
>US used the UN to place Sanctions in Iran in an attempt to destabilize the country
>Russia helped Iran after seeing what the US was up to.
>Bush Administration got blocked from the war they wanted but continued anti-Iran movements and lies that persisted into the Obama Administration
>Why they did want to get into Iran so badly? Iran started building a European outlet to sell their oil bypassing the US banks controlling the oil sales and Russia helped bypass US Banking restrictions
>This is the beginning of "Russia Aggression" western narrative

>Ghadaffi becomes chairman of the African Union in 2009
>Tries to form a single African currency backed by Gold
>"Towards a single African Currency" released in March 2009
>The US considered this a crime against the US Dollar
>2011 CIA operations begin to fund militant groups to topple Ghadaffi
>included extending the UN no fly zones to tip the balance with airstrikes
>Benghazi situation was created to launch a covert war on Syria to topple Assad
>Libya destabilized to steal Ghadaffi's armory and arm the precursors to ISIS by shipping the weapons through Turkey
>The Militant fighters connected to terrorists organizations
>US National Security said this was a NECESSARY EVIL
>Obama and Hillary DID INDEED CREATE ISIS
>2013 These militants launched the Sarin gas attacks in an attempt to frame Assad and gather support for military intervention
>They were exposed by UN and Russian investigations
>Western Narrative fell apart of US arming Freedom fighters against Assad
>Why did they do this?

>2009 Qatar puts proposal to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria into Turkey then Europe
>Assad rejects this and in 2011 Assad forges alliance with Iraq and Iran to run a different pipeline east
>This pipeline cuts off Qatar from Saudi Arabia out of the loop
>This pipeline would strengthen Iran's oil position and export into Europe and bypassing the US and allies. Would weaken US led Sanctions and Petrodollar advantage
>Syria is Iran's closest ally. Either's collapse makes makes the other completely defenseless
Now you understand Why The US, Turkey and Saudi Arabia desperately want to take out Assad

>2014 Ukraine becomes a hot zone in this oil chess game, with Russia being the real target
>Russia is the second largest Oil exporter and opened an energy bores backed by gold and rubles
>Russia has been helping China De-Dollarize (Remember all of China's economic downturns and crashes? RUSSIA)
>Planed to push a Eurasian Economic Union under a unified common currency with an independent Energy Market
>EU puts Ukraine in a position to join the EU or the Eurasian Union, EU forces only join one group while Russia allows them to be in both
>Ukraine sided with Russia, US State Department topples the government and installs their own puppet government
>The US lost control of the situation with Crimea holding a referendum to break away from Ukraine and reunifying with Russia (I bet you didn't hear about this)
>The referendum was peaceful and democratic and no one died however the West framed Russia forcing the vote in an act of aggression
>Crimea's location offers strategic location in the Black Sea which can push a harder naval presence into the Mediterranean
>Its also been a major territory owned by Russia for most of recent history (remember the Turkey fiasco movements by the black sea?)
>The US had been desperately trying to include Ukraine in NATO to move US Military presence on Russia's doorstep and the potential to overtake the region
>Russia quickly integrating Crimea to have a military buffer from NATO
Don't believe the Russian Aggression lies of the Democrats.

>US tries to push sanctions against Russia because they have lost control and support and have been placed in a bad spot
>Sanctions have backfired because they aren't tied to the petrodollar
>Eurasia vs NATO WW3 is imminent all for the sake of protecting the Petrodollar
>All because of the private control of the US economy years and years before
>If the proxy war countries continue to go on eventually the big players will enter a hot war with Nuclear weapons on the table

World War 3 began decades ago, the seeds of this war were sowed in 1913 and been reaped and harvested with the Nixon Shock after the two wars.
What we will see in the next two days will complete the rest of the loose ends and fragments to complete the picture.
We have become death. This is our only warning. If we want to stop the worst of the situations yet to come we must wake up the public before it sleep walks into a tragedy.

edit on 13-9-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
After going to the link triple tap bottom right (ipad) you get an image that looks like an ear, you can move it around the screen.

Vide Cor Meum (from "Hannibal") starts playing

edit on 13-9-2016 by kewlaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I've lightened the movie clip but it is still very poor
quality and was probably made with a crappy webcam
or something. The youtube clip was enlarged a few
times so the pixels are there.

When you scrub through the track you'll a number of
people carrying stuff, one I think is carrying a dressing
mirror. There are two occasions where the backside
of the garage box (?) also opens. It's not visible when
you look at the original, but at 6 and 10 minutes in the
clip the backside opens and there is some movement
but nothing I can recognize.

Link to clip

Please note that this clips is already rendered at twice the
original size! It was a mess...

edit on 13-9-2016 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: sideysid
I have posted this elsewhere as I am uncertain if it is connected and also as I am uncertain if it is meant to be public.

Good find.
This lead me to connect some dots as posted in your thread. I'm probably way off here but this whole thing may be a promotional stunt for this...
www.slashfilm.com...

If this is the case it would be backed by Fox, that would explain any questions about how it's funded.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

yes. if it's clinton foundation email dumps by Assange: the entire US govt, and globalist government, would be involved.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join