It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It is going faster. 🤔
Seems the Seconds are skipping a couple Mississippi's.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: bobrottenchild

So you've finally shown your true colours, anything else you want to get off your chest ?

I knew there just had to be a reason you joined so quickly, and you have "more knowledge" than we do on the subject. also trying to ridicule other people who are looking into the subject makes you seem like a suspicious character.

😅

"This was posted on reddit and it makes a lot of sense. People are claiming that it is a statement from the group behind this. Either ways it sounds intelligently put together and well thought out, also it's a long one.

How the PetroDollar was the seeds that were planted that would blossom the forbidden fruit leading to WW3"(Condensed Version)

This is some very good work on your part. Great post, now I'm back to nervous mode.😨
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: SargonThrall

That's not too reassuring is it ? I'm anxiously waiting to see where the rest of their bills are going to be scattered.

So far it's been very quiet aside from the post made this morning which we already discussed.

A bunch have been found in Oklahoma today.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Mr. Teeth has posted a new picture and a message.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Also, I noticed one post about the fact that Mt. McKinley appears in the background of the cover photo on Mr Teeth's FB page, but I didn't see a response?

I just thought it had some type of meaning since McKinley was assassinated on September 14th...

edit on 13-9-2016 by Wynaeri because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm usually more of a lurker but this has my full attention. I hope its not just an ARG

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wynaeri

It fits (emphasis mine):

William McKinley (January 29, 1843 – September 14, 1901) was an American politician and lawyer who served as the 25th President of the United States from March 4, 1897, until his assassination in September 1901, six months into his second term. McKinley led the nation to victory in the Spanish–American War, raised protective tariffs to promote American industry, and maintained the nation on the gold standard in a rejection of inflationary proposals.

Source:Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri

Last night I was thinking about the possibility of communications/internet being shut down. Doubtful, yes. But..could that be what is meant by "if this page goes dark (..)"?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri

Jackson Square? Welcome aboard too.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ya'll made me into a conspiracist, I swear.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Can someone see if the eyes on the mannequin head iare just eyes or is there something written on them?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wynaeri

Lol.. can't take everything to serious. But this is a darn good thtread.
So you joined on 9/11 just for this thread? 😊

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

It's not even something most people can control. it's survival of the fittest, or most intelligent..although it's best to be both.

This certainly is one heck of a well thought up puzzle, I wonder how long it took them to make it and also if it's being unraveled faster or slower than they expected.

They keep saying, "we're watching you" so I guess they must be amused by all of the speculation going on.

It's actually survival of the most adaptable. Whoever can easily adapt in an ever-changing climate the best will be who's left standing.

Fitness in one climate may not equal fitness in the next. It just depends.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

It's blurry when I blow it up so I cannot be sure, but it looks to me as though it might be the UN flag in black & white.
Source: Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeahhhhh, I've seen a few people completely ready to abandon their homes loll. Granted, I was driving to work today and thought "well, if something truly life destroying happens... becoming a criminal or suicide is always available". I have both the fight AND flight response, apparently.

I joined on 9/11? Hm. What can I say, it seemed like a good day to join. I'm just Thankful to see a community attempting to solve this.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

From the larger facebook image..

Just a mesh of pixels /
edit on 13 9 2016 by skywatcher44 because: ..

edit on 13 9 2016 by skywatcher44 because: ..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned here the video of a wall of a home or building or something with a red tint to it. There is no discernible audio to it and upon initial viewing the only movement in the video is what appears to be a few lights floating by here and there inside this "house." Well I downloaded the video and through my limited means of adjusting the picture I was able to make out what appears to be 7 different people making their way from my left to the right starting at around the 10:25 mark. I have no idea who they are or what this symbolizes so I won't make any assumptions. I found it odd but fitting at the same time and feel that there must be more there than I'm able to make out with my limited video editing skills.
image 1

image 2

Upon taking these screens caps I realize that it's hard to discern what is what from a still image. Maybe someone with more time on their hands and a faster data connection than I have can take a whack at it.
a reply to: sideysid

edit on 13-9-2016 by never2late because: copy and pasted my reply and missed a chunk of it, added it back in. hope it makes sense, i'm in a rush!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44
That looks like you may be using the photo in this thread, or maybe the small photo on FB. You've got to look at the full size version, then the pixelation is not so bad.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

I do know that the spear of destiny being found does play heavily into the current Cicada 3301 mystery.

It's kind of fascinating. I think the man who found it had the spear checked for authenticity, and it was actually dated to have been from around the time of Jesus.

Could it possibly be the actual spear? Or just another Centurion spear? I can imagine they have a few floating around, all of great value, no doubt.

And how would you be able to even know if it was the exact spear that pierced the body of Jesus? dna-analysis mayybe? I guess if you can run it on mummy remains, you can run it on an age-old spear.

edit on 13-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

It's blurry when I blow it up so I cannot be sure, but it looks to me as though it might be the UN flag in black & white source: Wikipedia

Thanks. I thought that they looked odd.. trying not to leave puzzle piece behind. Like why is that dollar keep appearing over mouths. Are they planning to silence someone or hostage situation. Idk. I get the number of bills on the head may represent flags 7 something. Or maybe the one on the mouth is the 8th. Like G8.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join