It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
arfcom is on the ball:

function l(t, e) [

var n = $("#bill img:visible");

L = n.height() / 350;

var r = n.offset();

M(e, r.top) ? N(t, r.left) ? z.topLeft = !0 : V(t, r.left + n.width()) && (z.topRight = !0) : H(e, r.top + n.height()) && (N(t, r.left) ? z.bottomLeft = !0 : V(t, r.left + n.width()) && (z.bottomRight = !0));

var i = Object.keys(z);

4 === i.length && i.every(t) [

return z[t]

]) ? (r.right = r.left + n.width(), r.bottom = r.top + n.height(), Y(t, e, r) && (q || (q = !0, c()))) : 2 === i.length && i.every(t) [

return z[t]

]) && console.log("Perhaps you will hear.")

]

The site code just changed a bit before the post I linked to include the above.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Caught it just as it was fading away.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Got to say this is the best thread on ATS in many years.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarcusCooper
a reply to: Krneki

I put the link in a comment further up for the embedded video, it was found in the source.
The YouTube comments seem to mention links to the Spear of Destiny but I'm failing to see a direct link between the video and the Spear.

I'm also getting 22 minutes of complete silence in the video, too.

Looking at all the comments on the YouTube video from the badselfeater website, they are saying that the spear of destiny was stolen from Soros last year on Sept. 14th and found by a man whom they think is Mr. Teeth and who now holds all the power. Not sure how it all ties in, but they bring up cicada etc. They think they spear will slay the dragon/beast.
YouTube link

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Could indicate that Soros was also hacked and the "spear" is a load of documents that will expose him.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

That makes more sense than the actual spear of destiny existing, and granting a single person omnipotent power over all.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ATS first drawing contest, the topic is "dragon". They had a good chance to win. Now I might just steal their work, sign it and have a blast with all repercussions.

Hmm...

Thanks for the thread though, looks like a great piece of art to me. Not sure if there's more to this, it surely looks professional enough.

How's the general quality of the bills, I reckon it's pretty close to the originial? Any watersigns for the lulz to see or the print only?
And how was it done, offset or digital print? Any close-ups with linen tester at hand? Now I'm curious to know all details.

edit on 13-9-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

agreed. I remember the Bella or something website back in the day with a countdown clock

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: another_lurker

excellent thankyou! it is a safe file - at least by OSX standards

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hatefelt

Vide Cor Meum is a song composed by Patrick Cassidy based on Dante’s “La Vita Nuova“, specifically on the sonnet “A ciascun’alma presa”, in chapter 3 of the Vita Nuova. The song was produced by Patrick Cassidy and Hans Zimmer and was performed by Libera / Lyndhurst Orchestrathe, conducted by Gavin Greenaway. Singers are Danielle de Niese and Bruno Lazzaretti, who play Beatrice and Dante, respectively.

The song first appeared in the movie Hannibal, while Dr. Hannibal Lecter and Inspector Pazzi see an outdoor opera in Florence, and was especially composed for the movie. This opera piece was chosen to be performed at the Oscars in 2002 during the presentation of a lifetime achievement award to producer Dino De Laurentiis and at the 53rd Annual Emmy awards.

It was used later in Ridley Scott’s Kingdom of Heaven, during King Baldwin IV’s funeral.

Lyrics

ITALIAN/LATIN

Chorus: E pensando di lei – And thinking of her
Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno- Sweet sleep overcame me

Ego dominus tuus – I am your master
Vide cor tuum – See your heart
E d’esto core ardendo – And of this burning heart
Cor tuum – Your heart
(Chorus: Lei paventosa) – (Chorus: She trembling)
Umilmente pascea. – Obediently eats.
Appreso gir lo ne vedea piangendo. – Weeping, I saw him then depart from me.

La letizia si convertia – Joy is converted
In amarissimo pianto – To bitterest tears

Io sono in pace – I am in peace
Cor meum – My heart
Io sono in pace – I am in peace
Vide cor meum – See my heart

ITALIAN/LATIN

Chorus: E pensando di lei
Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno

Ego dominus tuus
Vide cor tuum
E d’esto core ardendo
Cor tuum
(Chorus: Lei paventosa)
Umilmente pascea.
Appresso gir lo ne vedea piangendo.

La letizia si convertia
In amarissimo pianto

Io sono in pace
Cor meum
Io sono in pace
Vide cor meum

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OK, wow, what a thread. I have just finished reading all 28 pages of this thread. Two things have occurred to me:
1) A user was mentioned many, many pages ago - I apologize, do not remember if it was a 4Chan or reddit user. The ID was "Iamjj12". It occurred to me that "Iamjj" may be "I am Jehovah-jireh". Jehovah-jireh is an Anglicization of Yaweh-yireh, the name of the place where Abraham took his son Isaac to sacrifice him on the Lord's command. At the last instant, the Lord stopped Abraham by calling out to him. That's typically where folks stop the narrative, the message being "what are you willing to sacrifice for God?" But the episode doesn't quite end there. What happens immediately after that is that a ram appears caught in a nearby bush. Abraham and Isaac sacrifice the ram instead, hence the name "Yahweh-yireh", which means "Yahweh will provide." How exactly that ties in to this whole thing, and what the "12" might mean, I do not know. I felt the speculation may warrant mention, however.

2) US bills have several security features, such as multi-colored threads and special strips & printing. I seem to recall that they also contained microprinting in certain places. Since the authors of this...er...whatever it is have gone to such lengths, does anyone have an actual bill to tell if there is also microprinting anywhere on it? I looked at the hi-res photos but did not see such a feature, however, I don't know how hi-res those photos are.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This you tuber does a good take IMHO although the first is nearly an hour long..

Beware of spraying maybe ??

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I've read through the entire thread more than once, but I can't for sure remember if this symbol was brought up with what the actual meaning of it is. God of justice, huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
The ear would be the international symbol to listen. It is inside of the vesica piscis, which is, erm, a feminine opening which I believe is used to mean a union and birth. And I believe that it is the Omega (end) O it is all inside.
Listen to the birth of the end, perhaps?

edit on 13-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So, considering all the religious symbolism, maybe the "He has told you" is also a bible reference? Searching for the phrase I found this: www.biblegateway.com...

Micah 6:8English Standard Version (ESV) 8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness,[a] and to walk humbly with your God?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Very first reddit post was by iamjj12

They've been a redditer for a whole now.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

I thought the same thing when I searched for the quote.
edit on 13-9-2016 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

That's not too reassuring is it ? I'm anxiously waiting to see where the rest of their bills are going to be scattered.

So far it's been very quiet aside from the post made this morning which we already discussed.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

There are multiple candidates for the Spear of Destiny most are in museum collections however one piece of a supposed spear did go missing and may have made its way to private collections (or inspired many items claiming to be that missing spear point) So Soros could indeed have possessed an object he thought was the spear.

I firmly believe that what is referenced here however is a metaphorical spear as many call Soros the anti-christ or the Beast. So this would be some information, file or document that would pierce the side of Soros and destroy him.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: SargonThrall

That's not too reassuring is it ? I'm anxiously waiting to see where the rest of their bills are going to be scattered.

So far it's been very quiet aside from the post made this morning which we already discussed.

Maybe they are traveling afk

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join