It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

IIRC, the item is named, "NGP VAN"

Anyone interested in why that might have meaning, see my thread here about Seth Rich.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes it followed a pterodactyl skeleton. But I think it's been doing that for a while?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Don't thank me, I was just passing on knowledge from other forums that I knew fellow like minds would appreciate getting 'ahead of the game' as such, whether it be a major leak, ARG or whatever.

Although only being registered and posting for a year, I've been lurking on these forums for nearly a decade. This site has some very informed posters whether it be the aircraft forum, military or physics. Obviously threads such as Astr0 and the Hidden Hand have also been of great interest to me. I work for a government organisation with higher vetting clearance in the UK, so I'm familiar with intelligence systems etc, so am a fan of Snowden and Assange.

I'm here along for the ride along with everybody else...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The other half..

Annnnd... wow guccifers back!
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr

It is possible we will know much sooner than tomorrow...this fellow from Anon says he knows who MrTeeth is.

And the timer has expired - per his tweet now

The timer still shows 1 day and 50 minutes for me?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The seconds are moving a wee bit fast. But i think with the cinnamatic cut ins and music. It is actually 7pm est 9-14 end time. Shows 1:00:45:25 now.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Again thank you! I alluded to a leak or dump back on page 4 o 5 now. But i was going the Panama papers route. My bad😐

I even went to the Catholic church website to see if there was an announcement coming. Or prayer of the day... just Golden Calves and Serpent readings. So that got me nowhere.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is this all just a spoof for the American Horror story season 6 which is going to talk about conspiracies? On the facebook the guy said "No one will enjoy the horror that is to come on the 14th" and American Horror story starts on the 14th around 10pm. I swear....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XendorFazem
Is this all just a spoof for the American Horror story season 6 which is going to talk about conspiracies? On the facebook the guy said "No one will enjoy the horror that is to come on the 14th" and American Horror story starts on the 14th around 10pm. I swear....

At this point, I think we're pretty positive it is a wikileaks dump. The big one we've been waiting for.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

idk. The show never drew attention enough for me to check it out.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If that's what it is, I still won't watch it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I never post on here but have been reading as a guest for awhile. Did you notice who is on the wall in that clip you shared? Behind the guy's shoulder? Maybe like between the 15 and 16 second mark?

Weird.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NotCrazy

no - who is on the wall? (the red video right?)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That was a theory I suggested on the first page of this thread but it doesnt make any sense because this season of AHP is about children and an orphanage.

Im still holding to viral marketing for something just based on every other time something like this happens , people get spun up, then it turns into a commercial for a movie.

Though if something really earth shattering did happen that would be cool also.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The people involved with the show have released multiple trailers for this season. They say one of the trailers is real, but won't say which of course. The plot is unknown as of this time. One of the trailers shows a windchime made out of teeth. Weird coincidence?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri
a reply to: opethPA

The people involved with the show have released multiple trailers for this season. They say one of the trailers is real, but won't say which of course. The plot is unknown as of this time. One of the trailers shows a windchime made out of teeth. Weird coincidence?[/quote

It could be and that would certainly meet what I think it is going to be which is viral marketing.
edit on 13-9-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

He posted a clip from the movie live free die hard back on page 29 I think. Hanging on the wall behind the man is the hindu god shiva "the destroyer" also the same statue in the courtyard at cern where the woman was sacrificed and there is a woman on the back of the bill being sacrificed. Don't know what it would be doing in that particular movie though? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It's Pablo Picasso's Guernica.

There's nothing to cut and put together.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is this facebook page a fan spin-off or actually related to Mr. Teeth?

Link

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess
He is friends with Joel Petritis www.facebook.com... this guy that has been posting up on his page and was posting on Mr. Teeth's for the last few days.

A_L

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join