It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Oh and to the person asking on Facebook if "I" posted the same comment on ATS, that's not my profile.

I don't have a Facebook so it's no use trying to find me or anyone of my friends or family on there, if that's your intention.

Btw I'm not being paranoid, but I am being honest that trying to find me through some random innocent person is fruitless, don't get some innocent person confused with who I am.
edit on 13-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

Thank you, that almost proves my theory that this person is also connected.

As usual, if you guys want the info, you gotta do the leg work.

As always, I will not post anyone's personal information. it's bad enough 99 percent of the profiles I have visited are completely open to spy on if I actually gave a # about doing that.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I guess I'm a lurker. Hello all! If anybody has discussed this I apologize. On the Badselfeater page when viewing on portrait after all the images have been shown and the baphomet has appeared there is a video you can play which is that of a room and a door. It is odd. Can anybody help me understand what that is?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have made it a habit to keep up with Middle East politics since living there, and this seems quite accurate. I inquired to my incisive friend about the origins of the present war in Syria, as it was curious and full of discrepancies , so he sent me a list of many media links tying it all together.

I recall that the Toyotas were sent by the State Department, Britain and the US had had a plan to false flag and overthrow Syria since the 50s (or thereabouts), and many Syrians were armed with Libyan firearms. He is a wizard with military type things as well and even recognized some of their Libyan camouflage and such.

I do believe these wars are all about protecting the petro currency. I do recall the Iraqi Euro-change as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

The video is a hidden youtube video. The quality of the video is too poor to provide any conclusive results. There are theories discussed by others. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I linked the vid in one of my earlier posts, here it is:

It appears to be several people carrying things across the doorway. No way to tell what they are unless you can manipulate the contrast of the video, I do not have that skill.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Any idea as to why it looks like a poorly run basement facility that even my super would object to?
edit on 13-9-2016 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: I can't spell

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Someone needs to use editing software to brighten the image. From what I remember it shows 4 people with various items going back and forth.

I say someone because I'm broke & can't afford nice things to solve a mystery.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

It's good to have friends in the right places I guess.

I didn't create that theory, I'm just a messenger.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Has anybody suggested this is a well thought out banksy idea?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Yes many people have..the only reason I am still following this is because the ramifications of this being serious are extreme.

I want to have an upper hand, and get as many of the people I care about to safety.

Call me selfish but if shtf, I wouldn't trust anyone but the people I mentioned, I've seen what we will do to each other.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I agree. I was a marine stationed in DC after 9/11. Talk about mason central. I live in NYC, my kids live in DC. I don't trust anyone. It's all about personal gain. I am forever on the alert and this is a great puzzle. Maybe one day I will disappear like Richard proenneke and lead an actual virtuous life.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I highly doubt that this is related to Banksy in anyway. Banksy did his own Banksy bucks already. He's not into repeating his art. Also, his identity is no longer secret. He could be prosecuted for using registered trademarks on the bills.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It's not even something most people can control. it's survival of the fittest, or most intelligent..although it's best to be both.

This certainly is one heck of a well thought up puzzle, I wonder how long it took them to make it and also if it's being unraveled faster or slower than they expected.

They keep saying, "we're watching you" so I guess they must be amused by all of the speculation going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

Very true. The Facebook page did say "we". The art work is beautiful nonetheless. Creepy, and worrisome but beautiful. The countdown clock unless stopped will run out on the 13th. It is counting down to quickly to expire on the 14th.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I rescind that last post. I apologize for my lack of math skills.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

No worries, I've noticed people are theorizing about synchronicity in numbers being found, one such being 555.

I know from memory that there have been members complaining, or generally speaking out about this synchronicity in numbers being seen more often than usual on a daily basis (looking at the time and it's 1:11 for instance).

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I had a nightmare about this thread last night.

It was night time and for some reason I was expecting badselfeater to show up at my house. I remember feeling really nervous.

Eventually, as I was looking out a little window I saw headlights pull into my driveway, the car parked and someone got out and started walking towards our door.

I was afraid to open the door because I felt very bad vibes about this person showing up at my house in the middle of the night.

I was reluctant to open the door but my wife told me I needed to so I fearfully walked over and opened the front door.

Ar first I didn't see anybody but out of the darkness appeared a little lady in a sun dress, holding a revolver pointed at my face.

I fell backwards onto the floor and she was just smiling at me still pointing the gun.

I got up and she actually let me take the gun from her, I took the gun and pointed it back and she ran back outside and to her vehicle.

The last thing I remember was standing just outside the house and trying to scream and alert the neighbors, I couldn't get any sound out at first, it felt like I was in sleep paralysis....eventually I got a scream out.

I actually woke up yelling in real life, my wife had to nudge me and say "shhh"..

It was kind of an intense dream.

Just thought that was interesting so I wanted to share FWIW.

In my dream this girl was apparently badselfeater, or one of them, or at least one of the people connected to this thing....

I am anxious and excited to see what happens, if anything, on the 14th.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

These bills are a culmination of what I believe US currency have become theoretically . There used to be a high def image of a one dollar bill on Wikipedia that has now been removed. In that high def image I was able to see an oddity that always highly intrigued me. At the bottom left of the pyramid on the back side of the one dollar I was certain I could make out two figures. When enhanced it looked intentional and ominous. These bills are beautifully intentional. Those figures however that I saw were just another example of an easily hidden agenda.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Sometimes I wish I still had dreams like that, then I remember all the terrible ones that actually may still come true, and the ones that felt so real I have no explanation for them beyond the power of the brain. Well no explanation that will satisfy most people here.

There are a few exceptions though, seeing as I saw subtle hints in my dreams as to who my soulmate/wife is. At the time I was asking spirits to guide me in that direction, and they did but it only made sense after the fact.

Also I saw myself with my wife prepared to visit a city I would never visit unless..my family members actually moved there.

So you see, sometimes dreams are more than just dreams, but mostly they are our brain playing tricks on us.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join