It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Again, it's easy to say this is a (gigantic) petrodollar/ fiat dollar announcement.

The drawing in of the 2 big party's political candidates may be an implication of both in this "shemitah" year, or potentially a currency "reset" - after all, MrTeeth has another graphic of "RESET" with the Picasso Guernica figures on it.

Currency Reset?

Too late to withdraw a large amount out of the bank if this happens wednesday. . . shucks

(I'm still catching up going through MrTeeth's FB site...did anyone discuss his 2 videosyet? The 2nd shows some sort of Chinese official ceremony, unveiling something, with a shrill sound blaring as the vid goes black, then Bush's voice enters at end "...our very way of life, our very freedom" from his 9-11 speech to the nation (?)

edit on 9/12/2016 by drphilxr because: added more findings from Mr Teeth

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Yeah, I've seen the discussion about this painting. Iirc, a Rothschild has a copy of the painting, but it is supposedly reversed and done in a different color.

The inverted hangman also fits in the with Mark Twain quote in that people will not want to let go of their illusions for the truth because the lies they tell themselves are more comfortable. The sheep never do anything about the wolves because of the status quo staying in place means they all have a 'safety net.'

One interpretation of the inverted hanging man is 'no pain, no gain,' or an unwillingness to do what is necessary.

a reply to: drphilxr

The "RESET" picture actually also has a red "P" and an "N" making it 'serpent' or 'present.'
edit on 12-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow...The investigation is blowing my mind
Cant wait to see where it ends...A little over my head at this point.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Looking at all of the pictures Mr. Teeth has posted and pulling the quotes from them gives this:

When it is a question of Money, everybody is of the same religion.
To Learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
The end is always near.
World War Three began decades ago.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
Servants of the state for your own good. You Are Welcome. Absolutum Dominum
It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.
Among them he a spirit of phrenzy sent, who hurts their minds, and urged them on with mad desire. Absolutum Dominum.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
New game piece:

also, is it me, or is the countdown going faster than it was before?

When i looked at timer countdown link yesterday. First thing i noticed were that the seconds were out of sync or possibly faster than normal. I even refreshed the page to see if it was my tablet not keeping up or similar. It continued the same affect

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

absolute ownership....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A lot of cross references are being made to Cicada 3301 and the Liber Primus and a forthcoming major event.

I am unfamiliar with this group, does anyone know any details.

cicada3301.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
To me, it appears that the clock has speed up.

Site with countdown clock

Almost a 2 full ticks per second now.

edit on C16892046 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
A lot of cross references are being made to Cicada 3301 and the Liber Primus and a forthcoming major event.

cicada3301.org...

Somebody contacted me on facebook, from my local city in Canada about Cicada3301.

I then discovered a local group of few dozen persons around Cicada3301 (somewhat big since I live in a medium city).

Each member call themselves aerith (with a number) e.g. aerit570

WTF? It has started years ago and I never been aware of those people nor group.

This has given me a new perspective on this whole thing. This person sure seems totally insane but he has been an local activist for a while from what I see from his profile. He even told me on the 14th he would slice our mayor's throat. Totally insane. IMO inoffensive but still crazy AF.

Any idea about that?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

The clock has sped up.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just timed the clock and it's still at normal speed, people.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

The image in the poster is Hercules battling the Lion. I've seen that same one before, but I can't find it exactly. However, do an image search and you will find lots of very similar ones with him straddling the lion's back and forcing its jaws open.

Hercules could be a reference to the Pillars of Hercules.

Symbolically, going beyond the Pillars of Hercules can mean leaving the foulness of the material world to reach a higher realm of enlightenment.

The Lion is the symbol of of the sun or it can be symbolic of God which has also been a theme.

So in that sense the image fits.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hate to disagree, but:

The Met

It's a woodcut of Samson rending the Lion.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is? I thought it was Samson and the lion, woodcut by Albrecht Durer, no?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid

cicada3301.org...

Interesting..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I stand corrected. I knew I'd seen it and I had, but I got my tales mixed up.

Hercules does the same thing in some of his work.

So Samson ...

Honestly liked the other pick better ...

edit on 12-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobrottenchild

So you've finally shown your true colours, anything else you want to get off your chest ?

I knew there just had to be a reason you joined so quickly, and you have "more knowledge" than we do on the subject. also trying to ridicule other people who are looking into the subject makes you seem like a suspicious character.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Mey or may not be relevant, but one of the other base pictures (The praying hands holding the rosary with the IRS logo replacing a crucifix), was also a Durer work.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Have you gotten to any conclusions regarding the new photo of trump visiting the 9/11 memorial ?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This whole thing feels very Cicada 3301-ish. In fact, if it doesn't link in some way, shape, or form, I'd be very surprised.
Could it be that Cicada 3301 is preparing to play their hand? I really think that something WILL happen on the 14th. Not as huge as we may hope, but wide-ranging. Sort of like a virus. It will start slow and undetectable, but over time it will grow and become apparent and possibly at some point become a force worth reckoning with.

Well, one thing is for sure. Whoever this group is, they are decidedly ANTI-establishment Well, at least this current establishment.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join