It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Durer was a master of hiding his signature in the pictures. I remember going to the museum in Germany and making a game of finding the signature in his works.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Other than what I mentioned of the inverted hanged man (it f that's what it is, because the figure on the bills does not have his hands bound), I might think that the quote regarding people being fooled easier than acknowledging that they were fooled refers to the difficulty in 'waking up' people who are not as aware as we here tend to be.

Also, there is a good indication that the beast bill is trying to tell us that there is no real difference between Trump and Hillary (their likenesses on the front of the bill has the word "one" behind them") and that would fall in with the quote on the pic as well as Mr Teeth's wording on the pic posted by Trump Tower ("We have placed our hopes and fears in the wrong people."), and then there is the picture of Board Games Island with the arrow pointing to the post between the doors. this might indicate that no matter which side you choose to enter, you're going in to the same place.

Of course, I could be way off base.

a reply to: Privy_Princess

Well, one thing is for sure. Whoever this group is, they are decidedly ANTI-establishment Well, at least this current establishment.

You know it's interesting, we go on and on about the "New World Order" when what we've seen in the back ground of TPTBs machinations is rather a continuation of the Old established order being propped up and fed through the central banks.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That all makes sense, at least to me anyways.

I keep seeing references to anon and cicada making me think it's going to be a leak of important information, like others have also mentioned.

There continues to be people posting (more so on 4chan than ATS) who seem to be steering the narrative, bringing it full circle to anon and cicada type stuff.

Perhaps it will be a virus as privy_princess said, or maybe it's a psy-op created by Minerva as other people have said.

The message is supposed to be taken at face value according to mrteeth, but if so why load it with hidden messages ? Or did we just create the messages ourselves collectively to continue the narrative ?

That's what I love about this thread; I haven't questioned things this much in some time. mostly because life is so mundane and I'm surrounded by people who's daily chatter barely extends beyond the water cooler type crap.

Thanks to this thread I have made a new friend and learned stuff about some members that makes me admire their work and effort.

So even if this is a complete hoax etc, I have had a good time speculating in this thread

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Oh I also wanted to say this..there are a lot of Denver airport themes in this, in fact it's been there almost throughout the whole thing.

The portion of the bill that looks like circus tents or whatever is taken from the exterior of the Denver airport. Also the mine cart and symbols within it are on a mural in the airport.

The newest photo of trump at the 9/11 memorial posted by mrteeth seems to indicate that trump is part of the "big boys club" and that 9/11 involved nukes, seeing as they included the logo for the manhattan project alongside it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The message is supposed to be taken at face value according to mrteeth, but if so why load it with hidden messages ? Or did we just create the messages ourselves collectively to continue the narrative ?

Well, there is a lot of symbology in the bills, so there are some meanings that are a bit obscured from a casual glance. It's when you look a bit closer and divine the meanings behind the symbols used where the deeper message comes forth.

Everything here, for example:

High-res link

I think this is all fair game and falls in line with the intended meaning behind distributing the bills; a warning to those who are capable of discerning the message carrying said warning.

What is being warned against?

A possible disclosure of information that had been held by WikiLeaks (maybe someone broke the encryption key on the insurance file?) that will have wide ranging effects upon global markets. Would such information be enough to cause the masses to wake up and realize how much under thrall we all have been? If yes, will enough people want to do something about that?

It's not that everyone knows that the government is corrupt, it's that not everyone thinks everyone else thinks so too. If everyone thought that everyone else could see through the veil, don't you think it more likely that an uprising would occur?

That being said, I think that one can go too far in trying to find hidden meanings where there are none and some of the speculation regarding biological attacks fall in to this category.

Or this could all be some sort of elaborate art project. If so, it's been entertaining to say the least, much more so than most of the drivel that pours forth from the idiot box.

p.s. I think this is what you're referring to, no?

edit on 12-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Mr Teeth claims that symbol does not signify nukes....I guess you could go off on all kinds of avenues stemming from that idea..i'm tiring of trying to figure out what is going to happen , less than 1 Day & 19 hours til we find out !

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Is it just me or does Hillary appear to be crying in the dollar bill photo?

I think I spot a single tear coming from the left eye. It's situated on her under-eye "bags".

Also, edited to add this information:

What does it mean when a tear comes out of the left eye?

I really rather doubt its veracity, but it has a certain poignancy so I'm going to pass it on: When you're crying with happiness, the first tear comes out of the right eye's tear duct; when you're crying from pain or sadness, the first tear comes from the left.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I don't see it, but that's just me.

btw:

This would imply to me that there were a particular # of them printed by him and his group.

Not sure how many have been printed by copy cats, but the quality of the bill should dictate whether or not it is a 'legit' beast bill.
edit on 12-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I added a pic so you can see it better.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ah, I think I see what you're seeing.

Oddly enough I knew that little factoid you posted about tears and which eye cries first depending upon the cause of the tears.

There's people trying to figure out who the artist is.

This item was posted recently.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This link was posted on 4chan I'm not sure where it originated..If it was posted already then I apologize.I'm dead tired and don't have time to go back over the thread...

World War 3 began decades ago, the seeds of this war were sowed in 1913 and been reaped and harvested with the Nixon Shock after the two wars.
What we will see in the next two days will complete the rest of the loose ends and fragments to complete the picture.
We have become death. This is our only warning. If we want to stop the worst of the situations yet to come we must wake up the public before it sleep walks into a tragedy.

Source Pastebin
edit on 13-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This was posted on reddit and it makes a lot of sense. People are claiming that it is a statement from the group behind this. Either ways it sounds intelligently put together and well thought out, also it's a long one.

How the PetroDollar was the seeds that were planted that would blossom the forbidden fruit leading to WW3 (Condensed Version)

>During the Nixon Administration the Federal Reserved printed way more money than the Gold they had could Back
>Nixon Shock commences, Nixon removes dollar from the gold standard
>Dollar goes from gold back currency to debt based
>money is literally PRINTED AND LOANED into existance
>OPEC artificially raising oil prices
>Nixon administration begins backdoor negotiations with Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia begins selling oil in US Dollars only
>Help push loans to get US Dollars for foreign investors with foreign currency
>Saudis take excess oil profits and reinvests them back into US Banks
>The side effect of this comes in the form of the Federal Reserve now have unlimited power to print money because Fossil Fuels are ingrained into every aspect of society and are only sold in US Dollars and no amount of inflation scare can force countries to run away from the dollar
>Talks about eventually taking over the region is considered but never acted on
>This system remains unchallenged until 2000 when Sadam tries to switch Iraqi oil sales from Dollars to Euros
>9/11 Operations begin

>Rebuilding America's Defences Strategies: Forces and Resources for a New Century
>Dick Chaney is attached to this
>Call for the rebuilding and major investment spending of the military and push much more aggressive Foreign Policy
>Said would take years before this could be initiated unless another Pearl Harbor event happened
>the following year they got it, riding on the emotional coat tails of 9/11
>THIS SHOULD WORRY YOU BECAUSE IT ALLUDES AN INSIDE JOB
>Able to push Patriot Act and push domestic support for the war without resistance
>Go to Afghanistan then push into Iraq with the lie of false intelligence of WMD
>After the occupation of Iraq (aka Mission Accomplished) they switched iraq oil sales from euros to dollars.

>US planned to extend the war to Iran
>Claimed they had information of Iran attempting build nuclear arms
>Credibility already damaged when Iraq WMD narrative revealed to be untrue/bad intel (a cold calculated lie)
>US used the UN to place Sanctions in Iran in an attempt to destabilize the country
>Russia helped Iran after seeing what the US was up to.
>Bush Administration got blocked from the war they wanted but continued anti-Iran movements and lies that persisted into the Obama Administration
>Why they did want to get into Iran so badly? Iran started building a European outlet to sell their oil bypassing the US banks controlling the oil sales and Russia helped bypass US Banking restrictions
>This is the beginning of "Russia Aggression" western narrative

>Ghadaffi becomes chairman of the African Union in 2009
>Tries to form a single African currency backed by Gold
>"Towards a single African Currency" released in March 2009
>The US considered this a crime against the US Dollar
>2011 CIA operations begin to fund militant groups to topple Ghadaffi
>included extending the UN no fly zones to tip the balance with airstrikes
>Benghazi situation was created to launch a covert war on Syria to topple Assad
>Libya destabilized to steal Ghadaffi's armory and arm the precursors to ISIS by shipping the weapons through Turkey
>The Militant fighters connected to terrorists organizations
>US National Security said this was a NECESSARY EVIL
>Obama and Hillary DID INDEED CREATE ISIS
>2013 These militants launched the Sarin gas attacks in an attempt to frame Assad and gather support for military intervention
>They were exposed by UN and Russian investigations
>Western Narrative fell apart of US arming Freedom fighters against Assad
>Why did they do this?

>2009 Qatar puts proposal to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria into Turkey then Europe
>Assad rejects this and in 2011 Assad forges alliance with Iraq and Iran to run a different pipeline east
>This pipeline cuts off Qatar from Saudi Arabia out of the loop
>This pipeline would strengthen Iran's oil position and export into Europe and bypassing the US and allies. Would weaken US led Sanctions and Petrodollar advantage
>Syria is Iran's closest ally. Either's collapse makes makes the other completely defenseless
Now you understand Why The US, Turkey and Saudi Arabia desperately want to take out Assad

>2014 Ukraine becomes a hot zone in this oil chess game, with Russia being the real target
>Russia is the second largest Oil exporter and opened an energy bores backed by gold and rubles
>Russia has been helping China De-Dollarize (Remember all of China's economic downturns and crashes? RUSSIA)
>Planed to push a Eurasian Economic Union under a unified common currency with an independent Energy Market
>EU puts Ukraine in a position to join the EU or the Eurasian Union, EU forces only join one group while Russia allows them to be in both
>Ukraine sided with Russia, US State Department topples the government and installs their own puppet government
>The US lost control of the situation with Crimea holding a referendum to break away from Ukraine and reunifying with Russia (I bet you didn't hear about this)
>The referendum was peaceful and democratic and no one died however the West framed Russia forcing the vote in an act of aggression
>Crimea's location offers strategic location in the Black Sea which can push a harder naval presence into the Mediterranean
>Its also been a major territory owned by Russia for most of recent history (remember the Turkey fiasco movements by the black sea?)
>The US had been desperately trying to include Ukraine in NATO to move US Military presence on Russia's doorstep and the potential to overtake the region
>Russia quickly integrating Crimea to have a military buffer from NATO
Don't believe the Russian Aggression lies of the Democrats.

>US tries to push sanctions against Russia because they have lost control and support and have been placed in a bad spot
>Sanctions have backfired because they aren't tied to the petrodollar
>Eurasia vs NATO WW3 is imminent all for the sake of protecting the Petrodollar
>All because of the private control of the US economy years and years before
>If the proxy war countries continue to go on eventually the big players will enter a hot war with Nuclear weapons on the table

World War 3 began decades ago, the seeds of this war were sowed in 1913 and been reaped and harvested with the Nixon Shock after the two wars.
What we will see in the next two days will complete the rest of the loose ends and fragments to complete the picture.
We have become death. This is our only warning. If we want to stop the worst of the situations yet to come we must wake up the public before it sleep walks into a tragedy.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Here are the links:

http:///wLaRNXbb

m.reddit.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You know, when you put together everything we've learned from the Hillary email leaks about what she was up to during her tenure as Secretary of State, everything in that post dovetails quite nicely with what can be teased out of her communications and intentions.

When you look at who her foundation has benefited from (Qatar, in HUGE $$$), and add in all the Benghazi-related bits, that completes the picture painted by this narrative.

What we might be looking at is the digital equivalent of a nuclear bomb being dropped. And by that, I mean information bomb.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think that might be my final conclusion on the topic until it is announced.

I guess if that is what happens, then whatever happens after that is left in the hands of a higher power beyond ourselves.

I can see the world going to hell pretty quick though..people break easily when confronted with an inconvenient truth.
edit on 13-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
this is the most interesting thread I have read through on this site

so interesting I had to post how I feel, which is a rarity since I normally keep my thoughts to myself

something devastating seems to be about to be revealed

or this is one of the most elaborate games I have ever played.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tehspiritw0lf

Check out the threads by a former member named Astr0, that was my favorite until this one came around.

That's all I will add about that, I don't want to cause the thread to drift off to something else.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Clinton and Trump being on the same side has been a common theme throughout and is supported by the fact that they spoke before Trump announced his campaign.

a reply to: drphilxr
If you time the clock it is traversing at a normal pace. It likely just looks faster as an optical illusion due to the time it takes for the number to "flip". It has to start flipping immediately for the time it takes to change to equal one second.

Also, it is unlikely to be alien disclosure as they do not seem to believe in them. Unless you meant document disclosure.

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
That's what I love about this thread; I haven't questioned things this much in some time. mostly because life is so mundane and I'm surrounded by people who's daily chatter barely extends beyond the water cooler type crap.

They mention this very thing in their documents repreatedly. For example:

The age we live in within the “modern” western world seems to be depleted of magick,
adventure, or meaning.

and even more to the point:

The concept of myth arises in the presence of a world of the unknown, when we are faced
with a mystery. We use symbols and stories to explain our world to ourselves, and great
stories become myths. In the transition to an age of information, we are seeing a return to
the myth. The internet is giving rise to a new mode of perception, faced with a non-linear
matrix of data from which the individual can draw as they paint their models of reality.
Freemasons, Illuminati and Extraterrestrials have replaced our choirs of angels and
demons, and our churches.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Another message on Facebook under mr teeth comments.

Another user with ties to cicada 3301 (pictures on their profile which show support for them, no surprise) they posted this 17:7-18

I don't have a clue ATM what it means

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Revelation 17:7-18New International Version (NIV)

7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join