It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hi Night! You mentioned a Halloween Story? That'd be great!!
( I need to get my ass in gear and write something too, here pretty soon...)

a reply to: ccbears
Ya didn't run em away. I made the mistake in going to Pinterest, and got caught up in Dragon Images and others there. Man It's addicting!! LOL!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

i was just kidding..lol..i was listing to music any ways..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes i know it is thats why i have stopped going there a few weeks ago..its hard to break up with it but hey i had to and can join me now and ask bye bye to it..Did you just hear that sound out side..wow

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Syx, yes, we have been waiting for you to write. Get to it!
I was looking up images myself and got lost for a while.LOL

CC, rock on girl!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ya mean did I hear the thunder? Or?...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

ooooh, spooky, what sound??????

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

nope its never going to happen again..i am going to work on my whole life story..from the time i could remember when younger...as i have already started years ago...i will find it i hope soon and find where i stopped and go from there...got to go for a few mintues i am freaing right now..TORNADO thingy went off..i am sitting here like omg..ok be back..getting dressed just in case..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sure, leave Elfie in the dark here. You guys hear a sound and then disappear. Should I send the dragons out or something?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

YIKES! One of you better come back and let us know you're ok.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

it sounded like some one laughing up at the front of the trailer...i am scared now...plus we just are now getting some bad winds and rain now...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

When you said tornado thingy, did you mean an alarm?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

yeppers..its off now..but wow...it was just minutes before i heard laughing in front of my trailer..so i freaked then i freaked again when i heard that go off...i so hate night storms...as you cant see them..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
well all i am going to go for the night as i am not sure about this storm...but i will let you know in the morning how it was..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You and Syx stay safe CC! See you tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

NIght, We were just on the edge of Tornado producing T-Storm that went by. All should be ok in hour or so...
Ok, Movie and crash comin up! Have a Great Night Night and all Who enter this Realm...

Jin And Foss Stay low!!! (AND Anyone else in This Storm's Path!!!)
Storm approaching Your way like Now!!
We just missed bad part and were on the edge,
but it may come full-on at You guys!!

This is pretty casual, as far as Storm Dragons go,
but still a cool little video! G'Night!
CatchYa's all on The MorrowMorn!

edit on 6-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

She peered from behind the tall, thick tree, long dark hair flowing down the small of her back. She wore a wreath of Autumn flowers around her head and a long reddish colored dress. Her dark and curious hazel colored eyes darted around the forest. It was dusk and nearing the time where the veil between the worlds would be the thinnest.

Trista was warned never to go this far into the forest as many of her people had gone never to return again. This time however, her curiosity got the best of her. She loved the forest and couldn't imagine why people disappeared in this area. Who or what was out here and what did they do with her people? They were forest people who knew the woods and animals that were scattered throughout the lands. The vibes she was getting from this place was dark and ominous, where the rest of the forest felt sacred and safe.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Wow what an awesome vid! Sweet dreams! See you on the MorrowMorn!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Trista moved cautiously through the woods when suddenly a winged woman appeared. She had long lovely reddish blond hair and wore a flowing gown of white and a crown upon her head. The woman did not look pleased. "Who might you be and why are you here?" she asked firmly. Trista approached unafraid. "I don't owe you any answers for my actions. Perhaps if you tell me who you are, I in return will reveal my own identity."

The winged woman stood before the young girl. "Hmmm, brave. I like that. My name is Leaf and I am supposed to be the Queen of Autumn." The young girl could see that this Queen seemed disinterested in being a Queen of anything. Leaf continued. "I can see the curiosity in your eyes and can imagine the questions rambling around in your head. I am bored child, terribly bored. I tried keeping peace here in this Season of change. I tried guarding this place, the people and animals." She sat back down in her comfortable chair watching as the faeries danced about.

Trista sat on a fallen log. "I am Trista. So...what happened? Many of my people have gone missing from here. What happened to them and why are you bored with protecting this place?" A crow called out from a branch on a colorful maple tree above them. "Caw, caw, caw." Leaf stared ahead and sighed. "A great evil has been unleashed and taken over. It cannot harm me and I can't control its malevolent intent. I warned your people. They didn't listen. Their curiosity got the best of them." "But...how did the evil entities get here? Haven't you investigated?" Leaf smiled. "It is not in my power. I was never trained to fight such forces. There are those who can though I suppose."

Trista, with narrowed eyes and furrowed brow took hold of Leaf's arm. "Who? Tell me now! Who can help and where can I find them? You call yourself a Queen and you are here for all of Autumn, every Autumn and you have done nothing? You are pathetic!" Shocked, Leaf pushed the young girl down onto a blanket of fallen leaves. "You expect me to help you when you act like a spoiled child demanding to have your way?" "Caw, caw, caw." The bird cried. His black wings glinted in the moonlight before transforming into a white owl. "I am a crow by day and an owl by night. I have seen things, horrible and dark."

edit on 7-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
For those who may not know...we just lost another ATS member. RIP BlupBlup.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mornin Shedfolk -

Even as new as I am here, this makes me sad. I distinctly remember his signature line, though, and thinking "This is someone who is clear and rational."

And yet, I like to think that death is actually a promotion. So while it is sad for those of us left here, it is joyful for the ones who have moved on.

May those of you who knew him be comforted.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join