It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 124

The Last Itty Bit
The red glow was an ominous sight within this realm of blackness, but there was apparently nothing else they could do, nor was there any other evident direction in which they could travel. So together they slowly forced themselves to slog through the thick and unpleasant darkness and compelled themselves to move towards whatever that eerie beacon in the distance could be.

Today's Itty Bit!!
Kaelci and Darien trudged through the darkness, each step a struggle as the air about them grew thicker, stickier, and warmer; the warmth was an uncomfortable entity that only exacerbated the unpleasant viscosity of the air that surrounded them, and did nothing to allay Kaelci’s trepidation or the chill travelling along her veins as they slowly, labouriously, made their way towards the dull red glow that guided them through this blackness.

The ground beneath their feet felt strangely smooth, an illusory polished marble that obscured their feet but kept them moving, there was not one tiny obstacle to pass over, the sweet lush grasses of the Accasian Shedlands were there no longer.

They had forced themselves to pass through this horrid blackness for what seemed hours, the red glow in the distance becoming neither nearer or farther. The exertion necessary to carry them through this dense realm was taking its toll on Kaelci, her legs beginning to buckle under both the weight of her body and the air that was closing in on her, around her, within her own body with every gasping breath that she took.

Only remaining upright by Darien’s supportive grasp, Kaelci managed to take three more steps before… the thick black suddenly vanished!

She squeezed Darien’s hand tightly and stared in amazement as mountains dark as the night slowly materialised before their eyes. They were at the foot of steep cliffs and crags, an ominous structure was built within the mountain and towered high above them. Stairs wound their way around the mountain structure and led to the entrance that shone red and malevolent, the light glowing brightly out towards them, seemingly taunting them and calling them to come! Enter!

Kaelci could sense Darien watching her, and she did not need their shared telepathy to know exactly what was going through his mind. She slowly turned to face him, pleased that she could actually see the man once more now that the unnatural darkness had dissipated, knowing that she would see that childish smirk spreading across his face, his dark eyes glinting mischievously.

Smiling humourlessly, she waved a hand towards the creepy tower before them and asked Darien the question she already knew the answer to.

"Are we going to go have a looksie?"

"Young Miss! We quite simply have no choice, do lead onward!"

The chill that swarmed through her veins caused her to shudder involuntarily as she returned her gaze to that most imposing structure. She squeezed Darien's hand once more, the depth of her anxiety barely budging as he returned her squeeze, and together they moved toward the stairs that would lead them up the daunting mountain...

edit on 6 10 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Shep, hope you and the wifey enjoy your movies. Sheddites sure do love our movies don't we?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I just love when you sneak up on me like that and present a story entry! Wonderful and intriguing! Ooooh, what shall happen next?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

There is nothing obnoxious about you dear Lady!

Perhaps I should have used an other word, I all ways thought it was closely related to obstinate, but it "tis" a nasty term and I don't want be obnoxious, just obstinate.
So I am obstinately assertive. There!!!

Besides, even if there was, at our age, it should be allowed. Right? LOL

Any thing should be allowed at our age, well it is actually.

You kids out there, you think you are rebels,
Ha. just wait till you reach "silver".
You haven't seen the power of "I have been there, I've done that, now get out of my way"
We have 'the look", we set our eye brows and look down our nose, it scares the S... out of most people.
Sorry I went on a rant here.
I am just so happy to have a day off. Yeah

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I just love when you sneak up on me like that...

*giggles*

*waves helloooooo*

I read your story too, just as I started writing mine, wheeeeeeeee!! And Shep's too! STORIES EVERYWHERE!!!!! I love it!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello and Top - uh - thevenin' To You, and Everyone else! I hope This finds You all well.

Streamin' Ya say"
We have an Amazon Fire-stick, that I totally Love, and a couple of ROKU boxes, that are nice to have as well. Using the Fire-Stick is what I really like. Our future Son-In-Law put in the App named Kody. It gets tons of Movie website channels! It is definitely Awesome!!

ETA: Awesome Story entry elements Shep, Night, and Kaelci!

edit on 6-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

*waves to Syx*

Hello Syx! I'm sorry, you asked me how I was the other night, and spoke of damned timezones!! And I started to write a reply but then fell asleep. Because I was terrible, and may or may not have been under the influence of certain pixie related beverages and it was midnight (which is late for me - I wake up at 4am most days).

But I'm good! And timezones are terrible! I often speak of how one day I'll be in the same timezone or near enough as everyone else, but that day is yet to come, haha.

I hope that you and CC are good! *waves hello to CC too*!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

(~waving back~)

LOL there is nothing terrible about falling asleep at the keyboard. I have done it a few, (more than a few Syx), times. Pix to prove it for 2 of the times...

Which leads Me into Time Zones.
Man's attempt at keeping track of the time they waste, doin' whate'r it is that they do! LOL!!

I'll give a wave for You next when I see CC.

ETA: Dopey Me. I kept meaning to mention how much I loved the image of a Mountain/Tower/Castle! Very Cool!!

edit on 6-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

hello..waves back...we are doing great thanks...and you

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

no you wont as i already seen it..so haha..i do come here from time to time...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i hope every one is having a great night..just sitting and listening to songs...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: ccbears
Thank you CC, yes I have had a good time am now on my way to "Slumberville"

You are listening to music, what do you like to listen to?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

awww..they are so cute..now i want one...lol..any thing from the 70-80..long hair bands..and thing that was played back then...i dont really like the music that is out now a days..you dont even know what half of them say...some times country..just some time..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hair bands. YES!!!!!!!

Evening CC and Syx! Glad you could join us. I was going to start a spooky story in the spirit of Halloween coming up and all, but I don't know if I'll start it tonight or not.

Wis, I love your rants! They are always good ones! LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yes love hair bands...glad we join..now hey we was here first tonight before you..so its glad you could join us....haha..i am crazy again tonight it will all be ok soon...well maybe...haha

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

LOL! Ok, I joined you. Good we are all together!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
here is one i am listen to know...
edit on 6-10-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yep all together...so love this song..not sure where syx went..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i think i ran everyone away..man i do it all the time..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Bahahaha! I do that sometimes. I'll be posting and no one answers. I'm a thread killa. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join