It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Guess Im the Thread Killa

Sure, make me the thread killa. LOL

I'm in a lot of pain anyway. Think I'll go watch some spooky stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I've got a thread for you then.

Thread Killer Anonymous

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Cue the Twilight Zone music. I'm alone in the house and I hear noises. Sounds like somebody moving around. Nobody but me is here.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Is everyone asleep? Ok I better sleep too. Have a nice Friday!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Half awake. I had pasta for dinner, passed right out. Probably up for rest of night.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I have vodka for dinner and a veggie burger. No more veggie burgers yuck. Going to bed the girls wore me out. They are still drinking I had too many drinks lol. Ok I hope you sleep and don't fall off the bed lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Eeeeech that combo sounds aweful. Why would you ruin perfectly good vodka with a veggie burger?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok. Kaelci i wrote that story about my jungle adventures. Its really, really long but you said you like em long so ...wait that came out wrong.

Yes i included the ufo story its in there somewhere. I promise.

Go look! Go look! Go look!

((Hugs))
Dave
edit on 5-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

LOL!!

How long ago did you write this? Has it been sitting in my inbox for tens of minutes without me noticing? I have no mail.
I think ATS might be doing it's PM Shenanigans.

ETA:
Oh wait, NEVERMIND, it just showed up, I SEE THE MAIL ICON!
edit on 5 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

It was huge so it probably took a second to get to you.

Forgive spelling errors it was typed on my tiny phone screen.

Thank you for staying up all night patiently waiting for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Taylor asked me to cook veggie burgers because her friend is a non meat eater. So I said ok because 1. Women are always right and 2. if a woman is wrong go read 1 again.

I asked her friend don't you miss a big juicy steak medium and pink in the middle? She gagged and said thinking about meat makes me sick. I said what if I told you that veggie burger with cheese you covered in pickle mustard and a bun was just a juicy beef burger.

After that I stopped making meat jokes! She never answered my question. With all the pickles and mustard she used I could have served her cow tongue, she would not have tasted a difference.

You know I would never do that to her right?😀

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Sure you wouldnt....

What are you doing still up! Were you like me and have been up all night.. Im speculating your reasons were a little bit different than mine though.

About the burger. So she poured on tons of pickles and mustard. .....i like that. Its hot when a woman accessorizes well.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Lol I am up too because this vodka buzz, I ran into the wall looking for the bathroom, the lights were off. Her friends name is Rena and yes she used lots of mustard and pickles it was quite the scene. You would have enjoyed seeing her eat the big fat veggie burger too. Not lady like. lol

Now I will rest or try its 5:45AM ok you sleep too lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Its cute when women pig out i dont mind.

Hope Rena doesnt demand tofu for the rest of her stay.

As far as going to sleep. I kinda dont wanna now. Suns up.... 7-11s unlock their beer fridges in 15 minutes. Just kidding.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OOO can we start Halloween early?

Yes! Let's start Halloween early.

a reply to: kaelci
Fabulous story entry lady!

I really like where you are headed. It appears as if everyone has finally fallen asleep...
Has anyone heard from Jess? I've mailed her but she's not responded yet and I hope she is healing.

On a side note, this morning I found a 'pest' crawling away from my garden. At first, I thought it was just some pine needles so I kicked it off of the sidewalk. When I walked past, a little later, it had returned to the sidewalk. I knew then what it was!
I have never seen one in motion and I have to tell you I was so excited. I've got him/her in a bowl on my desk so that I can just look and watch its movement for a bit.

I am well aware of the aversion here in the Shed to anything 'buggy' so I won't share the photo

It's a bagworm and it smells oddly of maple syrup?! It is aa very harmful and invasive pest so, I am at odds with what to do with him/her. Of course, eliminating one would have very little impact here.

Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and is safe and at peace. ((hugs))

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yes it's Friday! I just googled bagworm. Odd looking. Very unique! I wonder if they would taste good on pancake?
edit on 8 5 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yes it's Friday! I just googled bagworm. Odd looking. Very unique! I wond if they would taste good on pancake?

Hahaha!
Bleh!!!! I won't be finding out, for sure.

Fascinating little buggers anyway, to me. I sent the photo to my friend in FL who loves all things entomological and he texted back 'basket worm'...

Okay, it's sort of like to-may-to/to-mah-to.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Obviously poked head back in ... at a bad / weird time.

Hope all are well bbl !

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Timely, it is good to see you!

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join