It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

~*~*~*The wisdom of the ages lies interred within these hallowed halls
In silver streams and golden dreams it flows betwixt our walls
Those who long for joy and song and dream of maidens fair
With truth of heart and peace of mind do enter, but beware~*~*~*

_Eilasvaleleyn

Welcome to The Shed where Dragons, Elves and other mystical beings and creatures roam, where friendships are formed, lives are shared and stories unfold with the wings of imagination. I look forward to seeing the regulars and meeting new people in here. I also hope to see some older Sheddites return to their Shed family. Keep the magic alive!

For those unfamiliar with the shed, we are a combination chit chat/story telling thread. You can share your daily lives, your ups and downs and anything in between and we are always here with support, love, compassion, encouragement and of course our humor. We will be happy to answer any questions any of you might have.

Link to The Shed 8 where we just came from.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Congrats on Shed 9 Sweet Lady!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Skid Mark the psycho clown says the word and finds himself back in the land of Accasia. He looks down and sees his faithful companion Sam the talking dog, by his side. They walk through the forest and come to a clearing. The Shed is there. It's been remodeled. He wonders what marvels he'll find inside. He and Sam walk through the door, saying hi to the flying elf, Night Star, and continue on to the kitchen. The coffee maker is there and better than ever. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his favorite mug and fills it up. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a huge plate of brownies, cookies, and donuts and places it on the counter for anyone who might happen to show up. Then he and Sam find a seat and wait for the others to arrive.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you Sir Rider of The Shed!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Loved it Skid!
It was nice of you to give the pixies a break from having to serve.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh, I think we need some muffins and Pie...... I wonder where we might borrow (steal) some from? Some savory Muffins and some sweet fruit pies...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I do what I can lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ah, that would come from our sweet Kaelci who is either lurking or missing in action. Yoo hoo, Kaelci!!!!!!!!

For those who might have missed it from shed 8, a birthday thread for our very own Mac! Bring booze!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Continued from page 69

Enyonna called her Granddaughter in to clear the dishes away. Elisia gathered the dishes and headed toward the sink. "Do you suppose we might take a look at some of the artifacts you keep here?" asked Night Star. Elisia dropped the dishes with a crash, shards flying in all directions. Everyone turned their heads in alarm. "I am so sorry Grandmama. I swear, it will never happen again. I shall clean this mess up at once. I didn't mean to break them, really I didn't." Enyonna spoke calmly. "Girl, you are so sensitive. Sometimes I wonder about you. Please if you will all excuse me, I need a word alone with my Granddaughter." She led the girl outside on the porch.

"She is not being truthful with us." said Night. "She is the keeper of secret things, but there is nothing sacred here. The stagasaurus and that poor girl are prisoners being forced to do her bidding." Wolf and the winged wildcat Hugo nodded in agreement. Jojopo the goblin and Garren sat with eyes wide open. Pesky flew over and landed in Night's lap. "How do you know all of this?" "I sense it, I feel it deeply. There is something very strange about this place and we need to find out what is being hidden, where and why."

The white wolf led them to a doorway that took them down many creaking wooden steps. They followed passageways that led deep underground. As they continued on they saw hundreds of bones that were made into pillars and alters and arched doorways. Candles were lit everywhere and sconces burned brightly on the walls of bones."There, in that room, there is something unspeakable in there." They could all feel it, the dread that crept into their very souls. Slowly they approached the area and Night gasped in horror. The others were speechless and filled with fear. All along the walls were glass vaults filled with liquid and...beings, not quite human, not quite animal, but a mixture of both. The elf did not hesitate and spoke in elvish the ancient language of her people to cast a spell to protect them and keep anyone else out of the room.

From the silence came a thud as one of the creatures pounded against the glass, pleading for help within the depths of his terror stricken eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Figured I'd put my last story entry here instead of having folks go digging around at the old shed to find it. I'll try to add more tomorrow or soon after.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
*pops in briefly with doughnuts*

*and doughnuts riding unicorns*
*for anything in the Shed is possible*

*Kaelci offers her swift greetings and retreats to the shadows*

edit on 18 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Doughnuts?

CHOMP!
edit on 18-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOL! YUM!!!!!! I take it you are busy, but thanks for stopping by and when you have time, we would love to hear more of your story line, but no pressures. Good to see you even though you flew in and out quickly. You're taking a dragon ride aren't you?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

WOW! What's a Shed without dragons? Ours are mostly good ones, unless you piss them off.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

A very special thank you to Eilasvaleleyn for the amazing poem I was given permission to use in the opening post.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Some of my favorite things to share in a new shed:
Cake for all

Corgi cookies

Ny favorite Hydrangeas

edit on 18-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz Yeah but wheres our Pie?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

WOW!!!!!!!! Great pics there Zazz Honey! Glad you found the new place!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: zazzafrazz Yeah but wheres our Pie?

The pixies are making pies. Don't you worry about a thing!

I was sleepy earlier and then I got all excited with the opening of the new shed. Now I can't sleep as usual.

Tell me a story. LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Isn't that how it usually is? I hate it when that happens. What's worse is when I get to sleep and wake up an hour later and can't get back to sleep because I feel like you drank a pot of coffee.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join