It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night I just LOVE that little kitty picture! Yes, I got this…hear me roar! LOL Have fun out and about today!

a reply to: Quantum12
That picture is hilarious!!! I would say that would be me but I could never fry an egg without busting the middle. LOL

a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks for the trailer! That looks great! I want to see The Secret Life of Pets!

a reply to: JustMike
Hey Mike!! Good to see you! Thanks for the emoticons, coffee is always needed!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Hello Caver and Welcome to The Shed! Have a sit with us and grab a beverage. The bar is always stocked With Ales, Spirits, and non alcoholic drinks!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I hope You guys have fun at the cottage Mike. Sounds like it may be a busy time while You are there.
Be Safe!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Hey Skid! How are ya? Any luck with the power bill? Is there some kind of arrangement they can do for you guys?

a reply to: Caver78
That picture is beautiful!!!! And perfectly magical for The Shed. Welcome! It is always so nice to see new faces!!!! Please find you a comfy seat the pixies should be by with something to eat or drink soon. So when they light up they are getting lucky??? Who knew?

Enjoy your Chinese. I hope your travel to your cottage does you some good. I’m sure it is good therapy for Dada to be in the garden.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
(added in for the ones I've missed)
a reply to: kaelci
Hey sweetie!!! What a sight for sore eyes!!! How have you been? Would love to see you stop by more often!

a reply to: King Seesar
Welcome to The Shed. Please wonder around and find you a comfy seat. Snuggle in and the pixies should be by with something to eat or drink soon. It is always wonderful to see new faces coming by.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Howdy.

I don't know a thing about the bill other than they owe on it. Nobody tells me anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You and I have egg and yolk all over our head. Lol. I am in bright sun and cannot see my phone to type.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well that sucks skid. You live there too. We really need to find you better friends! It’s a shame we can’t just move you into The Shed!

a reply to: Quantum12
LOL, well they say it’s good for your hair! Ah I wish I was sitting on the beach right now! I’ve been meeting with bosses and trying to get work done. He isn’t retiring for 3 years and TODAY everyone needs a plan, URG. But at least it will give me time to get my degree finished.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I know. If I digitized myself and moved into the shed I'd have to bring my dogs.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Is this what You meant?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"The Secret Life of Pets" looks like it will be a pretty cute movie! I know My grand daughter will love that! CC would like that too. And Yah, I would as well, most likely!! LOL!!

edit on 19-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Lol nope. My fur kids. Wow that's a freaky pic. I couldn't eat anything that's looking at me.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I knew You meant Your real dogs Bro. Was just messin with You! LOL!!

But I do agree that trying to eat one of those dogs would be trippy. Would be like, "HEY! Quit starin at Me!!" LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It would be trippier if it was talking to you while you ate it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OK guys the hotdog finger thingys really freaked me out! No way would I eat those dogs!!! LOL

(sorry had to use a cat pic for the scary dogs, LOL)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh YAh I do agree with that!!! We should be thankful they are not real, right?! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So, can I just go back and put chickens in all the empty sheds laying around? LOL

I don't check in enough I guess. So much going on at work and home.

Hi all!!!!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: kaelci
Hey sweetie!!! What a sight for sore eyes!!! How have you been? Would love to see you stop by more often!

*waves and hugs*

I'm sorry! Just having a weird week.

Getting adjusted to living by myself, my son's come down with a fever (gosh, I love that virus-breeder known as daycare), I feel... awkward, in general. Not just because of my new living arrangements. I'm just getting this weird vibe in the air, that something is building up, and I don't want to DO anything because of it. I'm just sitting and waiting and feeling melancholy and trying to distract myself with other things.

More doughnuts for the Shed.

Oh, I would love a doughnut right about now. Could use some sugar flowing through my veins.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No kidding. Can you imagine eating something that screamed while you swallowed it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join