It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good Day Everyone!

Bird, I'm wondering about Jess too and hope all is well.

Hello to whoever is around!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Ok. Kaelci i wrote that story about my jungle adventures. Its really, really long but you said you like em long so ...wait that came out wrong.

Yes i included the ufo story its in there somewhere. I promise.

Go look! Go look! Go look!

((Hugs))
Dave

Jungle adventures? UFO story? Damn, share with the rest of us! Sounds interesting!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

oh yeah

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You can put one in renas next tofu burger see if she notices and get back to us on the worms being tasty or not.

Hey basket worm is a whole lot better than a bobbit worm. Google that if you dare. Thats something fit for holloween.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The story was for kaelci and its hers now. She can do whatever with it as she pleases including posting it here just so long as she fixes my spelling errors first.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Dude is that bronie wearing pink buttless vinyl pants. Im wondering cause i have a pair and im waiting for them to come back around in style.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Morning everybody btw. **Waves** You can tell from my posts i got no sleep, sorry.

Hugs to all the ladies. Fist bumps for all the dudes.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

assless chaps for the win

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Awwww my sister did something cute on accident. She just pocket called me while she was playing with her dogs. I sat there for a minute listening as she goofed around with them then to not be creepy i hung up. They sounded like they were having a fun time.
edit on 5-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Awwww, cute! So I take it, you never got back to bed?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Nope never went to sleep. I stayed up all night writting to a awesome person, although at one point i built a pillow fort. But then my baby dragons saw them got all excited and tried to knock it down. Their little dragon instincts are kicking in i guess.

Im going to be lazy today. Except for in an hour i have to walk down to the park and give my friend a private lesson. Ill be exhausted after. But happy to return home to the shed and visit my flowers afterwards.

Also kinda hoping my buddy doesnt invite himself over afterwards. He has habit of that. And i have a habit of letting him just to be nice. Im too nice sometimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to The Shed! I read Your story HERE! Laughed pretty hard on it too! I liked it!

Hello and good day to everyone else!!

(Jess please check in here! Yes We are concerned!!)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks

i was inspired by Quantum and his Ability to churn out good stuff
seemingly constantly

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have a flower thief in my neighborhood.

Ive been catching this little old lady who goes for walks around my neighborhood daily. Shes in her 80s and has this tiny little dog that i suspect is her only companion. She has a sad face and a lonely gate to how she walks as if always in deep pensive thought.

When she gets to my apartment she stops, looks around to see if theres anyone watching.

Then she shuffles through the bushes infront of my patio to get closer to my flowers, stands on her tippy toes and with the tips of her fingers barely reaching plucks a lone flower and exitedly runs off like a little misfit.

I never say anything because i think its kinda cute.

Just now as im getting ready to head out the door i see her sneaking up the sidewalk. This time i pluked a flower and ran out and gave it to her. She was thrilled and i think embarrassed a little figuring that i have caught on that shes been stealing my flowers.

I just smiled. And said ill give her a flower each time i see her.

She smiled back, slightly teary eyed and her posture changed to just a little less sad.

I said im dave waved and walked off.

I gave her one of zazzys sunshine cuase i wanted her to feel sunny too.

At park now. Waiting on my buddy. Hes late again.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Awwwww, that is the sweetest thing ever! Poor little old lady! That was very kind and thoughtful of you Dave!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yah He puts out some cool stuff, easily! He's a witty Guy!!

That was a pretty cool thing to do! I like to smile to strangers.
You can tell sometimes it makes Their day just to receive a Smile!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Don't you answer PM's? Hint, hint.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi Night! Go up like three posts from Your last. Click that link to a story there. You will like it!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Oh, Ill check. Sryy was spacin out again!! LOL!!! (That's my style anyway. To space out!!) LMFAO!!!
edit on 5-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok Just a reminder to any and all newcomers here. Please keep Your posts kid friendly. We have a lot of lurkers here, so keep it clean... Thanx for understanding!!

EDIT: This is a Haven from all the other B.S. that permeates the web, and on some other threads here at ATS. Fantasy abounds here!!!

edit on 5-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join