It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Night Star

Oooh halloweens coming!!! I have some ghost stories. October will be fun in the shed.

I love ghost stories, especially true ones!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 105

The Last Tidbit
Darien reached down and helped her to return to her feet, and still snickering to herself, they kept walking. They had not been walking for long when abruptly, unexpectedly, surprisingly; one foot stood within the dark depths of the forest, while the fore-foot stood upon the whitest sands, the sky the brightest blue, the gentle ocean water lapping at the shore… they had arrived!

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kaelci was in a world of her own as she walked along the peaceful beach, the soft sand between her toes, her ears listening in wonderment to the soft sounds of the ocean’s water rushing to shore, to the squawks of the seagulls, and to the gentle breeze that whistled through her long hair.

Yes. This was definitely where she wanted to be right now; Darien always seemed to know just she needed! A pity she had not listened to him about Sita sooner. No. She would not harbour such thoughts. She inwardly berated herself and cast her gaze over the horizon, refusing to allow such thoughts to linger within her mind.

She gazed out across the horizon, the sun slowly descending in the cloudless sky, a peace long forgotten beating alongside the rhythm of her heart… SPLASH! An unexpected dragon emerged from the water’s depths and coated Kaelci head to toe in a wave of foamy water!

Stunned, she stood and stared at the majestic creature as it danced and twirled upon the water’s surface, a strand of seaweed atop her head. The dragon leapt from the water and beat its wings heavily into the air, appearing to wink at her as it flew overhead, its reverberating screech lingering in the air as it soon vanished.

“Beautiful.”

Kaelci quickly turned around and saw Darien staring away into the direction the dragon had flew, and self-consciously shook her head to free herself from the dangling seaweed, a blush creeping upon her face as Darien swiftly winked at her.

“Dear lady, I’ll have you know that I see everything. Especially when it concerns a young miss appearing particularly foolish.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about!”

She smiled cheerfully up at him and quickly skipped away over the sand, the setting sun working fast to dry the water the dragon had splashed over her. Sighing happily, she fell upon the sand and gazed up into the orange sky, imagining what the future would bring. Her spell was soon broken by Darien’s thoughtful voice.

“Hmmm… Kaelci. I found somewhat of a cave.”

What!? She leapt to her feet and stared incredulously at the man.

“No. Nonono. We are not entering any more caves!”

“It’s not a proper cave! It appears to be a tunnel, there’s something shining bright on the other side!”

“Are you mad!? After what we just experienced, you would dare step foot into something even resembling a cave!?”

He winked nonchalantly at her and started traipsing over to the nearby rock-face, a confident stride in his step as though he knew she would follow him.

Sighing to herself, she took one last longing glance over the ocean waters and unenthusiastically began to follow Darien, inwardly rebuking herself the entire time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

edit on 4 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Deeply involved in what way Wis? I'm curious as hell now!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

A hobbit? No way!!!!!!! Has anyone seen this guy? He's gorgeous with long dark curly hair.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Ooooh, awesome pic and great story line! I wonder what's in the tunnel?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I know what's in the tunnel!!!

But... I'm not sure what it will bring. Ideas will come!

I was looking at dolphin pics earlier, thinking that perhaps she would see dolphins leaping about the water in the setting sun... but then this random sea dragon pic showed up and I was all EEE! Even better!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Loved the dragon! I have no energy today. Thought I'd be inspired to write, but so far nothing is popping into my head.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nice one Kaelci!
You had Me grinnin' and Smiling as I read along!!

EDIT: Ooops I forgot to tell You how much I like Your Dragon Image too!

edit on 4-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx!!
Glad you liked it, I just thought to myself that you might like that dragon pic, there's a large version of it

Link: HERE!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OOO can we start Halloween early? It's my favorite holiday

Besides I just watched Ghost on TV, I haven't seen it for ages, I forgot how funny Whoopi is in that film.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci Your recipe sounds similar to the famous Thai Tom Kah soup. Its one of my favorites.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ooooh, that's good to know!

If it's one of your favourites, it must be swell!

(just judging by your recipe chats with Q)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
God I miss Thai food.

Not found a single thai restaurant of worth in the US

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Actually just remembered a place in Soho.

It was great.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Good evening, it was beautiful today and still is. I am cooking veggie burgers on the grill.

Wow! Me too! I just fired up ther Barbeque. I used my new laser to ignite it. It was awesome!
Ok , Im BullChitting you about the vegie burgers. I have some angus beef burgers going on the grill in a second, and some european center cut pork shoulder bacon. Nom Nom!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

YES we can start Halloween earlier! I already posted a couple of pics. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci Good writing girl!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star I dont know that Ive told you what happened here 6 years ago... Here and at the neighbors next door. They moved away. We had an episode that lasted for months, and it was every day, every night. Im glad its over. Full body apparitions here and nezt door, and the one at my house spoke 3 words. Too many things happened in those months. My kids split, and left me alone with one pitbull, and she was scared too. Ill tell you about it sometime, if I havnt already

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

OOO can we start Halloween early?

Yes you can. Every day is Halloween.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yah He's cool! Thanx for the link to the larger image!

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join