It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Well said oh mighty winged one!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanx Night! I just wanted to let em know to be cool here is all....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
(Ok. This is just a short add-on to My Tale)

CC, a Flying Unicorn, and some other Shed inhabitants were outside wandering around in the clearing, by the burn pit. There was a small fire burning there with some fresh Wild Boar cooking away. The smell of Bacon woke the rest of the sleeping Shedders!

"Do I smell BACON?!" The dreary eyed Ash asked. She is one of the Hybrid Dragon/PolarBear mix and is one of CCBears, (When She was a PolarBear), and Syx The Dragon's offspring! The Sister of Spark, the Male. The birth of those Bragons will be remembered in infamy!

"Yes that's Bacon Hunny." CC replied. "There will be plenty to go around shortly. I wish that Your Father would return. I have been missing Him. He did send a telepathic message to Me saying they He and some other Dragons are in a Huge Pyramid, that was uncovered from it's hiding under a huge pile of fallen trees and undergrowth. Some small alien ships burned away all that cover, to expose that Pyramid! There is a huge 15 foot tall, Four armed Beast there that They brought to life from a statue! Unbelievable!!" She finished with smiling."I have been sending thoughts to Him for a while this morning, but He must be too busy to reply."

"Don't worry Ma. He will be back here soon, most likely." Little Ash responded with...

As She spoke, The young Male Bragon Spark, walked up to the fire and stared at the meat cooking there with sleepy eyes. "Is that just about done?" He asked while yawning and stretching out His Blue/Grey wings.

edit on 5-8-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed a boo boo...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Wonderful Syx! I look forward to reading more when you have time to make another entry!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
oops lol
edit on 8 5 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Good afternoon that was great!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hello Night Star, good afternoon. Martin75 PM me she is at home resting and I hope she is ok!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ooops, sorry.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thanx Rain! I'll get out some more of My Tale later, hopefully... But Thank You!

a reply to: Quantum12
Hey Bro! Thanx Man! Just wanted to get a little something in color here!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Q, thanks for the update on Jess! We will all be thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery!

Syx, LOVE the dragon pic!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Chime you have mail!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nice dragon!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LOL! I love chimes! Got it Honey!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This morning a kitty was walking on the beach and looked like a mess. So I walked up and it came to me. I took it inside penny like cats but he kitty did not like penny. I had to put penny in my room. The kitty had a tag with the owners number. I called and the lady was so happy, she said her cat never came home for two days. She asked for my address to pick up her kitty. She lives 2 miles away. The kitty walked two miles.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

YAh that Dragon is cool eh? Good job on rescuing that little cat! Good job Bro!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I know right? He's cool!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Awwwww, thanks for recuing the kitty! A hero!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
(Sitting in contemplation of what to write next...)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If I had a lost pet I would hope someone would do the same. How's your day? Any plans for Friday?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Have to do some things around the house and have a late lunch. I shall return! Have a great day!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join