It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'd love to hear that in more detail

Why do you think the two properties were haunted.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

teheehe I was almost to scared to click on that link.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
I wouldn't put anything too mentally harmful on here.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I would like very much to hear of those experiences!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
OMG Zazz, your avatar is gorgeous!!!!!!

Hi Wolfie!

Getting sleepy earlier here tonight. Haven't had any energy all day. So if I disappear, I went off to watch movie and relax.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz Ive made Tom Kah several times, and it was my favorite Thai food. About 10 years ago I had a girlfriend who was born in Thailand. She made me the soup and it was awesome

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hi. I feel the same way. I stayed up until 4 talking to my sweety because that's when she was off work (6 PM her time). Somebody came home and turned his TV up loud and woke me up at 8 AM. So, about 4 hours of sleep. I've felt like crap all day.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

LAKSA?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You know I was thinking I need more floral, the halloween talk made me realize the fall will be upon us soon enough

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I'd love to hear that in more detail

Why do you think the two properties were haunted.

Dont know, but suspect that the wife next door was doing some sort of spiritual stuff. I think she some how opened a portal into some other dimension, that instantly caused all kinds of activity in both homes ( Maybe there were more homes, I havnt yet asked my neighor on the other side of me. Its not fun to talk about.....

visitedbythem

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You know I was thinking I need more floral, the halloween talk made me realize the fall will be upon us soon enough

I have some big vases of silk flowers around the house that everybody, when they first see them, think they are real. I have pinks and white and a bit of yellow from Spring into Summer, I have Autumn colors in the Fall until the end of Thanksgiving, then Christmas arrangements until Christmas then back to Spring/Summer colors. Autumn is my favorite Season with the crisp cool air and colorful foliage. Winters are just too long, grey and dreary.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Try to get as much info as you can for us. Some of us here are really into these types of things. I find them fascinating!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Hi. I feel the same way. I stayed up until 4 talking to my sweety because that's when she was off work (6 PM her time). Somebody came home and turned his TV up loud and woke me up at 8 AM. So, about 4 hours of sleep. I've felt like crap all day.

Yeah, I just don't feel myself either and my pain is starting to act up which isn't pleasant as you know. It used to be my back that was the worse, now it's the nerve damage in my legs. I'm taking the pills I hate to take for that every day now. They make me want to eat everything in site!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You could keep choosing flowery avatars through the Winter. It would sort of be like sticking your tongue out at Winter. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Something could have happened on the land its self. Indian massacre, one miner killing another for a claim, somebody getting killed for some other reason. Hard telling.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

LAKSA?
Yep, Pretty much looks real close in not identical.
edit on 4-8-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

True. That's why investigators try to gather as much info as they can on the homes, previous owners, the history of the land etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark The 49ers came right through here . They rode in on steam paddle wheel ships from San Francisco and beyond, and bought gear and food and then headed up onto the Sierras. My home sits on a large parcel that was part of a very big farm in the 50s

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Guess Im the Thread Killa

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

LOL! I keep checking in. Some people lurk. Some might be doing other things.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join