It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil comes as light in Bernie Sanders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ha ha...I'm ok with those kudos! It is a wild theory, I know -- completely diabolical, and I am sure I can totally be wrong. But I don't know that such shenanigans are unprecedented -- the 2008 DNC primary date issues, in Florida and Michigan, are suspect to me, too.

I'll be eating my words in November if Bernie is not on the ballot though.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Fair enough.

What's your culture, Haz?

I don't really have a culture.
But if I did it's pretty much the same as yours minus the bear arms and the Stars and Stripes.
I'd add freedom of religion, tolerance & acceptance for others, and social welfare to my list.

Why do so many of you default to promoting this site by trying to tar your political opponents with it?

Since they made a thread discussing the infiltration of ATS I've been weary when I hear their propaganda spouted.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I guess I better inform my black friends that they're supposed to hate me and want me dead or something...I'm pretty sure they didn't get the memo that there was a race war going on.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If such a diabolical plot such as you describe actually was true I'd give you full credit and praise your ability of seeing through the complex propaganda that was meant to hide it from view.

However, at the moment your theory is so unlikely and ridiculous and without any evidence to support it that for anyone to even consider it at face value is an act of shameful self destruction.

The fact that Sanders is all but gone on the political stage at this point and we are left with Hillary and Trump as possible POTUS and you're still trying to attack Sanders screams that you have no clue about what is happening nor how bad it is.

This thread is a complete waste of everyone's times in so many ways it's almost unbelievable. We have two of the most hated and shady Presidential Candidates ever and you people are still whining about the guy who isn't even in the race anymore. How sad is that???

You all deserve a Criminal in your highest office because you just don't care enough about who leads your nation to ensure it's safety in any way.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ha ha...I'm ok with those kudos! It is a wild theory, I know -- completely diabolical, and I am sure I can totally be wrong. But I don't know that such shenanigans are unprecedented -- the 2008 DNC primary date issues, in Florida and Michigan, are suspect to me, too.

I'll be eating my words in November if Bernie is not on the ballot though.

Eating words is much easier when seasoned with integrity.

As opposed to many here, you think about what you say, and you're giving your best based on your evidence.

We'll see. Strange things do happen. (Supreme Court decides the Presidency in the face of a plurality of 500,000 popular votes in favor of the "loser").

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
However, at the moment your theory is so unlikely and ridiculous and without any evidence to support it that for anyone to even consider it at face value is an act of shameful self destruction.

I didn't just come up with it today, this month, in the last six months...it's been my theory since the primary campaigns began.

So, sure, it's seeming less and less likely. But Bernie has not dropped out and that FBI investigation is still ongoing. My theory has always hinged largely on these ideas.

I'll abandon my original vast two-party conspiracy theory when the issues it hinges on are actually resolved to Bernie's detriment.

No reason to be completely rude about it. I feel ZERO shame for the extent of my cynicism in the two parties and where it has led me. They don't deserve any benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I guess I better inform my black friends that they're supposed to hate me and want me dead or something...I'm pretty sure they didn't get the memo that there was a race war going on.

Why would you say something like that? What is it in your brain that when people talk about bad, racist black people, you extrapolate that to ALL black people? It's the same with Islam and why leftists always seem to be defending the religion.

I also have many friends who happen to be black. We disagree on a lot of things, but we all realize that ultimately we want the same thing. You need to stop trying to prove how not racist you are so hard. It's blinding you and many others.
edit on 29-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry about it sounding rude. I apologize for that. I'm just a bit irritated from all the arguing today I guess. Plus the heat here in Cali. is like some kind of punishment from hell lately which isn't helping things any.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Seems like you are stretching... A lot... lately, OP.

I'd rather see one well connected, well sourced, well thought out post.... Than ten of whatever this is.

ATS sure isn't what it once was.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
ALL because the CAPITALISTS saw opportunities to get RICH.

It did not have to do with ANYTHING else.

The Silk Road was not capitalist, every nation on it's path had laws regulating the price of goods and the price of labor.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Ok if you say so.

IRS data: The top 1% pay 37% of all taxes, the bottom half pay 2%, a blubbering David Letterman can’t believe the facts

37% of the taxes but 90% of the income. Sounds fair doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

They globalist want to destroy nationalism, a strong middle class and rugged individualism to create physically and mentally weak slave class.

In a word, yes.

This is also what I've been saying for years (probably never as succinctly). Though I don't generally call them "the globalists". I usually just say "TPTB". I haven't studied the entire patchwork of everything that's gone on to the point where I'm comfortable using the term "globalists". I also think a more neutral term like "TPTB" is probably better for everyday use because a lot of people don't blame globalism for everything and they'll stop listening to you right there.

But it certainly is obvious (to me) that they've got it in for things like individualism. And why wouldn't they? It is the one thing that stands in the way of any kind of propaganda spreading. People who (while they may not always be right) try to always think for themselves will not always come to the same conclusions TPTB want them to.

So it is pretty obvious the most desirable type of person they could want is what I call "The chalkboard mind". Which means that they can "update" the software in that person's mind whenever they please with little to no Resistance. They will literally believe anything that's halfway plausible if it comes from the right source. They won't listen to anyone they don't trust. Which is generally a good idea but it turns into a weakness if you simply trust (for example) the media.

The thing that bothers me is what you use terms like "mentally weak" to describe these people. I don't believe they are. I believe they are mentally corrupt. Not weak. I've spent years arguing with them and you absolutely can't corner them with rationality, reason or logic. They're quite resourceful and even intelligent. Some of them are even aware (on some level) that they are deceiving themselves and not being honest. But they continue to do it anyway. It's almost like it's a badge of honor for them to defeat reality.

A class people robots like these liberals screaming racism at everything because they lack the mental faculties in order objectively articulate a coherent response to anything you put forward as truth.

Again, that isn't necessarily a weakness as long as it works. It tends to work. It deflects. It creates a lot of background noise and "muddies the waters" whenever it's brought into any argument. All they need is one point of racial disparity in order to introduce racism. It might be simplistic but it usually works. You can't afford to underestimate it.

They have taken advantage of a desperate youth in America who can't find decent jobs and is watching their futures disappear right in front of them.

I believe they've done more than that. I believe they've deliberately created this generation and conditioned them with what we call "pop culture" for decades. And I've often been seduced by it myself. You don't need to look any farther than how easy it is to sit down and watch damn near anything and get pulled into it. It literally is made for mass consumption. People don't even realize how manipulative it is because they don't respect the source enough to give it it's appropriate level of "handle with care". We let it into our minds without guarding the gates or trying to argue with it.

It is literally computer code for humans.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I believe they've done more than that. I believe they've deliberately created this generation and conditioned them with what we call "pop culture" for decades. And I've often been seduced by it myself. You don't need to look any farther than how easy it is to sit down and watch damn near anything and get pulled into it. It literally is made for mass consumption. People don't even realize how manipulative it is because they don't respect the source enough to give it it's appropriate level of "handle with care". We let it into our minds without guarding the gates or trying to argue with it.

Right, the media is such a convent scape goat. Blame your weak mind for not being able to turn of the TV. IF movies are offensive; don't buy the damn ticket. No one is forcing you watch and "get pulled into it" ....The conservative mantra of "take personal responsibility" seems to be lost on those that constantly tell others to take responsibility for your actions.

The Media is about one thing...making money! You got something against capitalism and free enterprise?
edit on 29-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Right, the media is such a convent scape goat. Blame your weak mind for not being able to turn of the TV. IF movies are offensive; don't buy the damn ticket. No one is forcing you watch and "get pulled into it" ....The conservative mantra of "take personal responsibility" seems to be lost on those that constantly tell others to take responsibility for your actions.

The Media is about one thing...making money! You got something against capitalism and free enterprise?

I think you misread what I wrote. I didn't say so but I don't watch TV anymore and I ALWAYS watch movies with a healthy amount of skepticism now that I'm getting a little bit wise to it.

So I am blaming pop culture because a five year old kid watching TV is not capable of being skeptical and necessarily realizing they're being manipulated. Yes. I do blame their parents for not doing their jobs as well but when those kids grow up and turn into a pulsating mass of collective ignorance, it's a cultural thing and has to be confronted as such.

We have at least a couple of full generations of people who have literally grown up in front of the TV starting as young as their parents can get them to sit still in front of it. I'm in my 40s and I'm more skeptical about things than a lot of people are. Because I've spent a lot of time really thinking about things that most people don't have time to think about (being unemployed does have a few perks).

Movies, music, TV and video games start in on kids before they can even read and write. Has been going on for decades but has gotten worse since the early 80s.
edit on 29-6-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2016 by BrianFlanders because: Spelling fix

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

I thing you misread what I wrote. I didn't say so but I don't watch TV anymore and I ALWAYS watch movies with a healthy amount of skepticism now that I'm getting a little bit wise to it.

So I am blaming pop culture because a five year old kid watching TV is not capable of being skeptical and necessarily realizing they're being manipulated. Yes. I do blame their parents for not doing their jobs as well but when those kids grow up and turn into a pulsating mass of ignorance, it's a cultural thing and has to be confronted as such.

We have at least a couple of full generations of people who have literally grown up in front of the TV starting as young as their parents can get them to sit still in front of it. I'm in my 40s and I'm more skeptical about things than a lot of people are. Because I've spent a lot of time really thinking about things that most people don't have time to think about (being unemployed does have a few perks).

Movies, music, TV and video games start in on kids before they can even read and write. Has been going on for decades but has gotten worse since the early 80s.

Then that a parental concern. What is it about taking responsibility for one own actions you can't seem to understand.
If parents don't want their kid to watch that crap, control what they watch. It's not the medias fault. Talk about a pulsating mass of ignorance....

Here a thought make your own media content. Start here....

www.celtx.com...

You want change? Do it...all this crybaby blame game needs to stop!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: reldra

Multiculturalism does not work the US has its own culture.

Look at around you your looking at it everyday, MacDonald's, Pizza places, Baseball stadiums, basketball, football, bars with happy hour.

This is western culture and people come here from all over the world to enjoy it.

Am I the only one that sees irony in your rejection of non-western cultures, while worshiping an entity who originated from a non-western culture?

You either worship the sanctity of your capitalistic culture, or you embrace the message of unity and peace taught by Christ. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I thing you misread what I wrote. I didn't say so but I don't watch TV anymore and I ALWAYS watch movies with a healthy amount of skepticism now that I'm getting a little bit wise to it.

So I am blaming pop culture because a five year old kid watching TV is not capable of being skeptical and necessarily realizing they're being manipulated. Yes. I do blame their parents for not doing their jobs as well but when those kids grow up and turn into a pulsating mass of ignorance, it's a cultural thing and has to be confronted as such.

Then that a parental concern. What is it about taking responsibility for one own actions you can't seem to understand.
If parents don't want their kid to watch that crap, control what they watch. It's not the medias fault. Talk about a pulsating mass of ignorance....

www.celtx.com...

You are rather defensive. What's your line of work, if I may ask?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

www.celtx.com...

You're perceptive....Actor, Crew on TV and Films. Union proud, Union Strong.

www.sagaftra.org...

iatse.net...

and
americanscreenwriters.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

www.celtx.com...

You're perceptive....Actor, Crew on TV and Films. Union proud, Union Strong.

www.sagaftra.org...

iatse.net...

OK. Well. Let's just say that I'm a libertarian. I believe in freedom of speech. I don't believe in freedom from criticism. The media cranks out a lot of noise and has done for as long as any of us here have been alive. I think my right to free speech entitles me to call left-wing propaganda what it is.

And no. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump so we can get that out of the way right off the bat. Donald Trump is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to anyone who is right of center. The left loves him, I should think. They should. After 8 years of Obama the only thing that might save their ass is the fact that the right doesn't have anyone other than Donald Trump to vote for. Whether he's doing it on purpose or not, he's making it look like the left was right all those years when they called conservatives stupid bigots. Which, you know, maybe that is a large part of their constituency but it isn't all of it. Politics is a dirty game and when you need votes, you take what you can get. A bigoted vote is still a vote.

And of course it's looking like they might be slowly screwing the election up so Hillary is out and Sanders ends up getting the nomination somehow. Whether by design or just pure fate, it's pretty obvious Hillary isn't batty enough for the left. And that's saying something.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I bet you think he's the devil because he's Jewish.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join