It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil comes as light in Bernie Sanders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have you not, on this site, actively argued for the nullification and/or repeal of the Fourteenth Amendment?

Well that's news to me.

Feel free to dig through over 35 thousand posts.

So in your words.

PROVE IT.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Well Badd, out of all the rhetoric filled posts yours sounds very reasonable. I think you have found your way through the smoke and mirrors of partisanship that dominates these boards and thank you for that.

These days, the only teams are all of us, against the few of them.

And THAT, is what I, need to know.

PS. and look at all the stars shining brightly for OPs harangue, and little old you only got one. Here let me give you another.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He is a wolf in sheepskin. Bernie Sanders is not the devil however he is part of a bigger movement towards globalism and multiculturalism and an attack on strong western culture.

Bernie? I though Hillary was the great destroyer?

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: mOjOm Bernie seems like a nice guy, but Im sure they would have tar and feathered him back in the 60s and 70s. Moms stayed home and were home makers.

My mom worked 3 jobs in the 70s. My grandmother supported 5 children on her own in the 50s and 60s after kicking out her abusive drunken husband. I am not sure what TV shows you are confusing history with.

Well Im sorry to hear that. Im just describing what I saw. There were a few kids that I went to school with that had broken homes. They were kind of poorMoms mom did have to work hard in the garden and raise chickens and eggs to sell, but she never worked at a job elsewhere. Dads mom was a home maker. My mom was a home maker, but she did volunteer work at the school library,was a cub scout den leader, and was a counciler at the pregnancy help center. She also baby sat other womens kids so they could go back and finish college. Dad was a chemist and research scientist, and microbiologist, and didnt need her to work. Perhaps I lead a sheltered life? Dad had a glass of wine with dinner, but Ive never seen him drunk. Im sorry your family had to go through that

link   
a reply to: neo96

Well Donald Trump does, but I am sure that won't be an issue for ya!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The only name of relevance to the thread was Sanders.

But hey WHO CARES!.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have you not, on this site, actively argued for the nullification and/or repeal of the Fourteenth Amendment?

Well that's news to me.

Feel free to dig through over 35 thousand posts.

So in your words.

PROVE IT.

Nah, I'll just wait for the wind to change ... until then:

I retract my comment implying that you are on the ATS record as being against the Fourteenth. My sincerest apology.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump Cult Followers

And like all cult members, they haven't a clue what has happened to them but will defend it to the ruination of their lives. Figured that one out when he first got his Apprentice show. He was looking to enhance his brand, his popular image. While the nation was in economic turmoil with workers being laid off left and right, he was trumpeted as "The Boss" and cheered every time he said "You're Fired"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: seeker1963

Millennials have every right to be pissed they have NO FUTURE.

The boomers sold them out for 401k's and bigger mansions.

Hate to break it to you but the world changed drastically since the 70's.

The boomers all had their jobs shipped away and their pensions stolen, the SSI age raised on them, and their homes devalued. Yeah so two sides.

So let's not enable yet another division among people...generation against generation...when they share a common enemy. The greedy corporate whores and the politicians they own.
edit on 6/29/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

My god that is rich.
But if you don't want to answer the question that is fine.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What question ?

That was a statement of 'fact'.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
you would think the devil could recruit some superdelegates

That's the point watch what happens next.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: TheBulk

That is "white genocide" propaganda that originated from stormfront.

Take it back there.

I've never been to the site and would never hear about it if not for left wingers constantly accusing people of being from there. In regards to "white genocide", it's a common topic and belief among the SJW types and BLM. A debate team at a Harvard debate tournament won by arguing in favor of literal white genocide.

Portland collge had an entire month dedicated to "ending whiteness". Here is a link to a channel dedicated to videos form this event.

PCC Whiteness Month

But I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about how our culture is being replaced and it's obvious and it's not happening in non-western cultures. People like you try and tie it to racism by the people trying to defend their culture, because you are the bad guys and it's all you have.
edit on 29-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

His policies are so suited for globalism and vast government power & spending, I won't stop suspecting that Bernie is The Chosen One 2.0 until November and his name does not appear on the ballot.

Bernie is the global elite's wet dream. Hard to believe they would not be setting the stage for him as covertly as possible.

(...like by using a Hillary investigation to give Bernie a win by default and then run him against someone on the right who is willing to help throw the general election to him.)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

it's a common topic and belief among the SJW types and BLM

So common in fact that the same video of a college debate (from before BLM even existed) has been posted to ATS roughly 10,000 times. I guess it's not common enough that anyone can find a different YouTube video to embed to support this mass delusion.
edit on 2016-6-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

His policies are so suited for globalism and vast government power & spending, I won't stop suspecting that Bernie is The Chosen One 2.0 until November and his name does not appear on the ballot.

Bernie is the global elite's wet dream. Hard to believe they would not be setting the stage for him as covertly as possible.

(...like by using a Hillary investigation to give Bernie a win by default and then run him against someone on the right who is willing to help throw the general election to him.)

That's quite the complex scenario you're positing there, unheard of in the modern era of American politics.

If nothing else, kudos for your personal bravery in speaking your mind! (Honestly)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

it's a common topic and belief among the SJW types and BLM

So common in fact that the same video of a college debate (from before BLM even existed) has been posted to ATS roughly 10,000 times. I guess it's not common enough that anyone can find a different YouTube video to embed to support this mass delusion.

Did you somehow miss the link I posted to a college event centered around "ending whiteness" to which there are dozens and dozens of videos documenting?

Don't worry man, I know you think you have to deny things like this to prove to yourself and the world that you're not a witch....er racist.

Also the leader's of BLM openly promote the idea of white people "stepping aside" to let other people "have the power". This is a watered down more main stream friendly version of the same thing. Some of them have openly called for killing white people.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I've never been to the site and would never hear about it if not for left wingers constantly accusing people of being from there.

I'll take your word for that.
Please accept my humble apology.

As to the rest of your post, I have no interest in Harvard's Black Lives Matter Debates.

What's your culture, exactly.

Enlighten me as if it hadn't already been exposed by antediluvian as a bastardised culture an altogether mishmash of little cultural gems brought to you by immigrants.

What is your culture, Bulk?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I'll take your word for that.
Please accept my humble apology.

Why do so many of you default to promoting this site by trying to tar your political opponents with it?

As to the rest of your post, I have no interest in Harvard's Black Lives Matter Debates.

I'm sure you have zero interest in anything that conflicts with your views on this.

What's your culture, exactly.

Family, community, freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms, competition, innovation, free market capitalism and the American flag. I'm sure there is more, but these are all things off the top of my head that I believe describes my culture.

What's your culture, exactly?

Enlighten me as if it hadn't already been exposed by antediluvian as a bastardised culture an altogether mishmash of little cultural gems brought to you by immigrants.

True but these were people who loved the US and wanted to become part of it. These were not people who wanted to exploit the country, replace the local culture and demand handouts from the citizens. I and most all Americans are all for immigrates from everywhere coming (legally) and joining our already established culture.

What's your culture, Haz? .

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Derp.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join