It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil comes as light in Bernie Sanders

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: ugmold

Yes because it's been systematically destroyed by globalism and international trade deals.

Hate to beak it to you, but Bernie is against those things.

Does anyone put any thought into what they post on this site, or is it just a right wing echo chamber mber mber mber?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: TheBulk

That is "white genocide" propaganda that originated from stormfront.

Take it back there.

If its happening, its not really propaganda.

www.psychologytoday.com...

www.rt.com...

When anyone brings up what is happening, the usual response is to tie it to some white supremacist group. If its racist to be concerned about your racial group, I guess the NAACP and BLM should be counted as racist too, right? It IS true that multiculturalism is being pushed in Western countries but not in Asia or Africa. That's not propaganda, that's a FACT. Look at Europe and places like Sweden, it IS happening. But God forbid you talk about it or they think you are a racist. Why is it every ethnicity can organize and form groups to address their welfare, but if white people do it they are automatically racist? Does this mean that all the groups comprised of people of color are racist against white people? I dont believe they are, they are just concerned about their own people and they have every right to do whatever they can to improve things for them. Yet if white people organize, they are hateful racists. I am not talking groups promoting violence, hatred of other races, the klan or skinheads, just white people who are worried about their children's future. Its not racist to want your kids to have hope and a future. I want ALL peoples kids to have that, and I dont care what color you are, but I dont want white people excluded either. Sometimes that comes out in concern over massive illegal immigration, or sending of jobs overseas. The white working class is being impacted greatly by unfettered immigration and outsourcing. Yet if I talk about the welfare of white people in a public setting I am deemed a racist. Kind of a double standard I think. Every ethnic group or race is allowed to identify by race except white people. The white demographic is in decline, just as hostility towards white people seems to be on the rise. Are they supposed to not be concerned about that? Is it racist to want to survive as a culture?If you are promoting the survival of black culture, its your business, if you are promoting latino culture, again, its your business, but if you are promoting western/white culture, you are a racist. Why do you think that is? White people feel targeted because of it. I have NO animosity towards anyone of color, yet I am concerned about the high suicide rate and decline in births in the white population.I am also concerned about increasing hostility towards caucasian Americans in the past few years, and that's NOT some stormfront propaganda, that's reality. Am I a racist for thinking that way? Please explain why that is before you accuse anyone of being in the Klan. Food for thought.
edit on 3-7-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm for bringing back glass-steagal. Now to get the unions back after Reaganomics killed. Most of them off.
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

<< 5  6  7   >>

join