It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Oh lol yes with mayo! Tons of it!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Just buggin

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It was some turkey Q had thrown out a couple days ago cuz it smelled bad, He fished it out of the garbage to feed the mouthy drunk with

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Lol it was old! You know how they get in San Fran. Mouthy!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Do you have a good marinade for grilled chicken breast?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Do you have a good marinade for grilled chicken breast?
One of my favorite marinades for both Chicken and steak is one part Orange juice concentrate and two parts Soyvay teryaki. Skirt steak can be marinaded for a very short time. chicken usually takes longer, but you can baste to make up for a short marinade time. Again, indirect heat until the chicken reaches about 165 degrees, then right over the direct heat for a few minutes until it is browned nice. 165 is the important number, it makes sure paracite and micro organisims are gone. Too high a temp and the chicken will be dry. So shoot for 165 and a few degrees above that and it will be safe and still moist and yummy as hell

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok I have both. Edie will be over at 8:30 so I have 2 1/2 hours to marinade. Is that enought time. I will still baste. Thank you, sounds great!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Did you throw him into the ocean?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Rest in peace sweet little Mousie the rat.

I'm crying for my precious little rat who just passed away. I know she was old and weak and it was her time to go home. She is at peace now. I have been praying that she would go soon. I had been taking her out of the cage to feed her and help her keep her balance. She would always wash her face and but had a hard time reaching to clean very far behind herself, so I would wet a cotton ball and help. She was such a little trooper. I picked her up in the wee hours of morn and she held onto my finger and I pet her. I had a feeling she would go any day now.

She was originally going to be food for a snake and I saved her from that fate and gave her a good life, one she deserved. Goodbye sweet little Angel. You brought me so many smiles and such joy. I love you baby girl!

I am sorry to hear about your little Mousie. It is very difficult to lose a pet.

Oddly, I recently came across a blog written by a woman who raises rats. It's called a Gothic Rattery. I have never owned a rat. I have never had any interest. I was just mesmerized by this blog though. All the care it takes, their different personalities. The sicknesses they get.

May little Mousie rest in peace

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Ok I have both. Edie will be over at 8:30 so I have 2 1/2 hours to marinade. Is that enought time. I will still baste. Thank you, sounds great!
Yeah do both. The breasts will probably suck up the marinade in that time.She will love the chicken. Its the sugars salts , fats, and acids working together

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

lol don't tell but I did. He really got me mad!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Got it thank you. The breast is my favorite part. I like the white meat! That sound bad! Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Skid Mark

lol don't tell but I did. He really got me mad!
Hes just lucky he didnt insult Edie, or you would have used his noggin for a speedbag before throwing him in the ocean

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Got it thank you. The breast is my favorite part. I like the white meat! That sound bad! Lol
I love the breast, skin on. I also love thighs

link   

link   

link   

Lol and when I finished it your turn.

link   

link   

link   
I don't blame you. At least there was a lifeguard to pull him out.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join