It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Are you sure we are talking about chicken?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Quantum12
I don't blame you. At least there was a lifeguard to pull him out.
Q wouldnt throw him in. Hes messin with you. But if he messed with Edie Q would have dotted both his eyes and thumped him good

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I don't blame you. At least there was a lifeguard to pull him out.

Lol, the lifeguard had no choice.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That's what he's paid for.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I just read Reldra's reply that your sweet rat passed away I can't find the post so this should work.

I am sorry dear. I have been with you in your quest to keep her comfortable. And even though you knew it was her "time" the pain of loosing a dear friend hurts. So hugs from me and hopefully we will see all of our beloved fury friends when we go where ever it is we go.
Did she have a name?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Are you sure we are talking about chicken?
LOL!

I like high cheekbones and pretty eyes, chickens dont have either.
And any guy ever raised his hand to you and Edie, and Im gonna hop on the Highway, come down there and stomp him with these boots

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Thank you. You know I would return the favor. When you come down we will take you to Catilina Island on her boat. It safe. You know boats and she has a Boston Whaler.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Thank you. You know I would return the favor. When you come down we will take you to Catilina Island on her boat. It safe. You know boats and she has a Boston Whaler.
I thought she had a sail boat???

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

She does but we did not have 6 hours to go 31 nm we took her boat

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Ok this chicken will be good, I also put some fresh garlic on your marinade.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I didnt mean to stop the thread by being so serious,

Please don't apologize, speaking for some of us who have been semi absent and left this realm, we dearly appreciate the diversity of the many aspects of life. Avoidance and rejection of pain becomes a shadow that hinders our ability to truly enjoy life.
There is a saying in Danish that if you hold back, it "comes out between your rib bones". Painful for all parties.
We become superficial and indifferent.
I cherish honesty that is willing to receive comfort and advice. We are not islands of "Cotton Candy"
Cheers mate

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thank you reldra and Wis for your kind words! I am relieved that she is in peace now.

Wis, I called her Mousie, because rats are sort of like overgrown mice. LOL She was never big like some rats get. Such a sweet little thing. I miss her.

Hello Gentlemen. How are you guys doing tonight?

Look, what I found!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
In 1977 I crewed on the 71 foot Mistress racing Schooner. I believe it was built by Roosevelts grandson, in the early 30s?. It was a tall ship and had to be parked outside Lahainas harbor. (Maui) I used to paddle out every night on my surfboard (Rick James long board). They would take my board, then drop me a rope ladder to climb. The norm was that people went nude on board. I was embarrased, comming from a conservative family, and kept my speedo on. I slept in a red velvet lined bunk, right next to the galley. I could smell sweet ripe pineapple wafting through the lower area all night. The captains girlfiend was always making comments to me that were embarrasing. She wanted me to remove my speedo. I didnt think that was a good idea.
Ive looked for a picture of the Mistress online, and founf her in the past. I cant find one just now. Captain told me she was 71 foof, and later pics put her at about 65 foot.Teak decks, and sales galore. We raced and won every race. I puked like crazy when the captain layed her way over in a race through the molekai channel, with big waves washing over me. Captain was shouting, and I was pumping the bilge and puking at the same time. The boat belonged to a famous writer at the time. I dont know who it was

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence Thank you so very much

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What an interesting experience! Why did people have to be nude? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Well said Wis!

Rider, I appreciate the story of why you left the woman you love and it is completely understandable.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

My aunt lives in Lahaina. I love it there. You must be a good sailor. I have been sailing but I don't know the lingo or how to sail. The boat you were on sounds beautiful. They were lucky to have a good person like you.

I too got sea sick the other day. Her boat is in 18 feet with 5 foot swells I almost puked too. She was fine. I had to act like I was ok. It's a man thing lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I forgot to add the nude thing. I think nude women are beautiful but a man needs to keep on the speedo lol

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Nice find Skid. Here is your photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join