It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I will, though most of it will be running around doing errands and getting groceries. Hopefully after lunch we can at least go to a fun shop or two.

I have chimney sweeps and can hear them every day now. The babies have a buzzing chirpy sound. I guess I'll have to let the landlords know to put some kind of screen on top of the chimney, but not while they are nesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
The Chirps are cute. Have fun and I hope you have a drink too.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I just may do that. LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You must be having a busy day.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good Morning Shedlanders! I hope today goes Your way!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Howdy, all.

Q: It sucks when kids are made to suffer because a parent is petty. I hope you get to see him.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good morning Syx. Yes it's another fun Monday. Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Document EVERYTHING. Every attempt to contact him, every attempt to have visitation, the fact you gave him a phone and she took it away, phone calls if you legally can, texts, just everything. The more you try and document your having tried, the better it will look for you. Try, and this is the hardest part, not to bash the ex to anyone involved. And absolutely get a lawyer in Michigan. Good luck dude.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Just a update. I called the ex and threatened her that I am taking my son away from her for all the evil things she does.

Well my son just called me she gave the phone back. Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I have 100s of text saved and even voice recordings and video of her.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ATS is being weird today. The Chrome loading circle thing on the top left of the tab won't stop and the ads aren't loading.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Toward the end of our relationship, My ex became distant and abusive. I discovered she was having an affair with a woman. When I confronted her she became violent. She ran out and told police I was abusing her. My kids went out and told police it was her and not me that was violent. They made her leave, after I asked them not to arrest her. I went to see a top lawer for advise the next day. While I was there, she called and attempted to hire him to divorce me. He declined her. So I proceeded the divorce. My daughter was 12 and chose to stay with me. Her mother was very angry at her and punished her for years. I had my kids almost every weekend, and many times during the week. One day she called me and said she was moving away to near San Francisco to move in with her girlfriend, and that I could have one son and she was taking the other. I declined, and said I would take both. She said no way. They both came to me then. She moved away and kind of abandoned them. She did see them about one weekend a month though. I continued to pay her spousal and child support even when they were with me full time, even after the youngest was 18. I gave her an extra 3-6 months support.
Now all she has is one side of a duplex her grandmother willed to her, and no income except for what she maked trimming weed in Humboldt. She is single, and has had a whole string of failed lesbian relationships. The counciler we saw before our break up warned her of this, and it came true/ Yes I still love her, but I really had no other options. I just had to hunker down and wait the storm out. The kids all came to me

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Oh my. That is hard. Your a good man. The wait was long but worth it. Lucky for me my ex is in Michigan so she can't physically abuse me, just mental abuse. I would rathe be beaten now I think about it than the mental abuse!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I didnt mean to stop the thread by being so serious, but I felt the need to answer the question of why I divorced a woman I love.

My smartass youngest son, who looks just like me just sent me pics of his garden, he has about 100 melons of all different types, shapes and sizes. He is quite the gardener. And nothing like rubbing salt in my wounds, after the racoon stole all my vegies. I just wanna move away now

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thread killa!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Lol is his garden bigger? He better send you some veggies!

I just got in from the beach and a homeless guy was so drunk he came and asked me for money. I asked for what. He said for more booze lol. I told him you really don't need more booze but I will buy you some food. He starting telling me off. Next thing I know a lifeguard was pulling him out of the ocean.

Santa Monica Police came and made him leave the beach. He really told them off too with many f words. Never arrested just let go. I was walking home and here he comes again. Asking for money for booze. I said you just asked me on the beach. He said no I did not. I told him to wait here I have something for you. I went inside and made him a turkey sandwich. Extra pickle. I went out and gave it to him. He said this is not booze. I said no it's food. He took it and said it was poison. Lol he ate it and stumbled away
edit on 7 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So did you?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

No I never gave him money or booze. Just food. Lol

I wanted to slap him silly and tell him to stop drinking!
edit on 7 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No no. Did you poison it? He seemed to be on to you.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

And "Extra pickles" sounds like slang for a roofie or something.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join