It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

Hi everyone!

Hi back at you Bug. So good to hear you are better, both you and Errol are dearly missed.
Don't worry about catching up. I my self am shamefully ignorant of what is going on in here because the thread moves so fast.
Love to you too, and bushels of hugs.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I hope he can do it. It sucks when things like that break.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Awwww, Kat, thank you! What a beautiful pic!

Hello Wis! Always so happy to see you my friend!!!

Skid, if anyone can do a good job fixing the mirror, he can. It broke my heart because it belonged to my Grandmother, I didn't care about the value because it's an antique, it belonged to my Irish Grandmother who I was very close to and loved dearly. So between my precious little animal dying and then the mirror breaking, It just made me so sad.

Does anyone know if Jacey is ok???????? Please let me know if any of you have heard from her and if she is ok.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hmmm a dead Shed. No good I tell you! Where oh where are my Sheddites? What if a war broke out over the shedlands? Who would be here to save the magical beings and creatures?

edit on 10-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just watched the season Finalie of Outlander. I really love that show. Have you seen it Night Star? There is Love, Time travel, Faeries, Magic stones, war ,sex, and and a bit of everything awesome in that series.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And White witches

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Is that the author who wrote about a time travel? I believe it is. I just found the audiobook on youtube, but no series to watch. Sounds awesome!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Its on Stars channel. The first one was free on cable. They hooked me. I immediatly added the starz channel for an extra 10 bucks a month and binge watched the couple years of 1 hour episodes. HD. quality. Awesome .

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Listening to the audio book right now. I don't have cable anymore and no television reception. The story sounds familiar. Maybe a continuation of the book I read so long ago. A wonderful author. I'm sure the series is amazing!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes. this is from the Book!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I love historical stories! Wish I could watch it. This author is really amazing! Good find kind Sir of the shedlands! Good find! Still listening to the audio book. Glad youtube has that at least.

How was your day Rider? How is everything?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I love historical stories! Wish I could watch it. This author is really amazing! Good find kind Sir of the shedlands! Good find! Still listening to the audio book. Glad youtube has that at least.

How was your day Rider? How is everything?

Do you really want to know? I awoke early and had a couple beers, I was thinking of excuses why I wouldnt be sitting wth Dad in church. I fell back asleep, and dreampt of mom and dad and my sisters, We were having coffee, and they knew but were not concerned that Mom had passed but was with us. I was lookng for cream to put in my coffee, and my sister said no, dont use that stuff. Mom bought that, its very old. It was a weird dream. I really wanted that coffee. I wanted it bad. I got up and roasted Ethiopian beans and made some , and decided to go sit with dad afterall, I was 3 minutes late.

Heres a song I love. Its very old, but speaks of the power of Love

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Weird dream. I'm glad you ended up going with your Dad. Do all that you can while you can. You won't have things to regret when he's gone.

Beautiful song Rider, thanks for sharing that! So how long have you been married?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star I was with my Wife almost 14 years. We had 3 gorgeous kids.
heres My Babies

Eq3YLhtuzTQ

edit on 11-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

They are indeed gorgeous kids! So precious! What are their personalities like?

I never had children. Mark and I decided to have pets instead. LOL

I have Nieces and Nephews and great Nieces and Nephews to spoil and love though.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
And I let Her go. I did so while my heart was filled for love with her. It has been may years

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So you and your husband had no kids? I dont mean to pry

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join