It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
My kids are all animal Lovers and Vegans, My daughter makes jewelry with crystals. Magic Jewelyry. Crystals and feathers, and such. My sons refuse to work for the government and do things in Humboldt and elsewhere for people who need medicinals that wont damage their bodies

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: visitedbythem

They are indeed gorgeous kids! So precious! What are their personalities like?

I never had children. Mark and I decided to have pets instead. LOL

I have Nieces and Nephews and great Nieces and Nephews to spoil and love though.

They are all different, but similar. They are all arrows in my quiver, We are all very close. I still miss their mother. We were very close.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Now you have me curious as hell. If you loved her so much, why did you let her go?

That is correct, my Husband Mark and I decided not to have children, though we are both great with kids.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It is 3"04 AM, must get some sleep. It was great talking with you. See you tomorrow Rider.

Goodnight to Sheddites everywhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Good morning my sweet Shedigans! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'm off today, burning some vacation time. I hope to go back to sleep...we will see. I will read and get caught up now.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning. Ok I have to sleep now. The ex was so rude and cruel to me last night I could not really believe she is human.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good morning all!

Quantum - I know that feeling. I have an Ex that is the same disgusting way.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
She lives in Michigan and we have a 7 year old son. I love my son and miss him. She won't let him come stay with me or visit me unless she comes too. I told her I just want him to come. She flipped out when I said that and now she won't let him come visit and she took away the phone I sent him.

He calls me 3'times per day. No more calls.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Its sickening how when people split up, theres usually 1 parent that behaves like that. Do you have an existing court order allowing regular visits/ phone calls?
If so, you could call the police and they WILL go to the house and REMIND her that she has to follow the court order.
Preventing another parent from having access to their child is a form of parent alienation. And can result in her losing custody of the child. Its a long, dirty road and process, but will be worth it in the end. Im going through the same thing right now with my ex. My next court date is in August. That will make this case 1 year and 6 months ongoing. This is also the 3rd time me and her have gone to court. She is always trying to change the existing order that was put in place back in 2009.

The judge is sick of dealing with it and so am I! But my daughter is my entire world, and the reason I wake up smiling every day. So I will go to the ends of the earth to keep her.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

My son too is my life just like your daughter is to you. We never went to court because she agreed we can talk as much as we want to. She even wanted him to come be with me this summer. Now she is getting evil. I might have to hire a lawyer in Michigan to handle this mess.

Her and I agreed to not goto court.

Can you see your daughter?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yes, I have my daughter from Thursday when I get back to town, Until Sunday night, every week.

Her mother agreed to this schedule and the judge made it official back in 2009.
But she is complaining that She doesnt have enough time with her and wants her more. There were times that she would take my daughter and leave town for the weekend or hide out somewhere so I couldn't pick her up when I got to town. Every time she pulls that, I call the cops and charge her with Contempt of court. Yet shes done it about 8 times now and the judge has done nothing about it asides from fine her $200.
You would think the judge would notice a trend after the 2nd or 3rd time. But does nothing about it.

So my ex is trying, after 8 years, to have my weekly access dropped down to 1 weekend every 2 weeks.
She has fabricated all sorts of lies and accusations. And is just being deceitful and playing dirty.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So sad. I think my ex will do the same. I will not let her do this. Your judge needs to open his eyes. That is terrible she hides out.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The sad thing is she only does it to try to hurt me....and unfortunately it works. But hopefully the judge will smarten up and actually do something about it. But im not holding my breath. The system is broken. Its based off of something from the 70's when men would try to deny their children. It needs to be revamped and totally reworked for today's day and age, where fathers are an instrumental role in their children's lives

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
She is doing the same thing, hurting me. I am hurt. It really hurts the child. I agree the courts are messed up. I just called my friend in Michigan who is a family lawyer. He said its bad for me because I live out of state. I just paid him a retainer fee of $2,500 he will send me paperwork to sign.

All she had to do was keep her word to me. Now that I don't want her in my life ever she is going crazy. I was with her for 10 years. I did everything for her. Never flirted or cheated.

Now that I don't want her she wants me back. Looking bad she was evil to me and treated me like trash.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yup, sounds exactly like shes using your child as a weapon to get to you. Its sad that some "Adults" think that its okay to do this.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hello Jess!

Hello Mac and Q!

Yes, you Fathers have rights and should keep fighting for those rights! It is the law that these x wives can only move just so many miles away from you. Around here it is anyway. It is your right to see those kids! It is a shame you have to fight so hard, because the child gets hurt by not being able to spend time with their Dad. Why women drag the kids into it and make things difficult for them is beyond me. They should put away their damned differences and do what is best for the child. Period!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, she went crazy because I rebooked Corbin a flight for this week and since I don't want her to come too she took away his phone and won't let him see me. Sad. We talk 3 times per day. I just called his phone that I gave him and its turned off. I know he is so sad right now and he can't even call me

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sadly, women like that use the child as a pawn to get their own way. It is selfish and cruel. She isn't just hurting you, but her own Son and that is inexcusable!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This week I am going out with my friend today instead of tomorrow and seeing my Sister tomorrow instead of Wednesday or later in the week.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Have a fun day!

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join